剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
- Hey, eat something. - Oh, it is so good to see you.
我听说贝丝的事情了 真遗憾
Oh, I'm so sorry about Beth.
谢谢 也谢谢你送的花
Thank you. And, uh, for the flowers.
我们都很想念有你在这儿的日子
Um, we've all missed you around here.
是啊 我要走了
Yeah, I was just leaving.
为什么不吃完饭再走
Why don't you finish your meal?
我想回家休息 有点累
Oh, want to go home and get some rest. I'm tired.
好吗 卡特里娜 谢谢 蒂姆 再见
Okay? Katrina, thank you. Tim, bye.
汉娜说你是一名舞者 还是学过跳舞
Hannah said, uh, you were a dancer or studied dance?
汉娜瞎说
Hannah doesn't know what she's talking about.
我之前学过舞蹈
I used to study.
很长时间以前
A long time ago.
要不是你姐姐 我早就死了
I'd be dead if it wasn't for your sister.
汉娜
Hannah.
我打包了一些日常用品
I packed some supplies.
装了一个预付一次性手♥机♥
I got a prepaid burner phone,
手电筒 食物 水
uh, flashlights, food, water.
如果早点告诉我 我本可以...
If I had more notice, I would've...
泰瑞 我不想问 但是
Um, Terry, I hate to ask, but, uh,
我觉得你身上肯定带着...
I don't suppose you could part with your...
是 我早就想到了
Yeah. I'm ahead of you.
认真的吗
Seriously?
走吧
Come on.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
需要我就打电♥话♥给我
All right? Call me if you need me.
我会火速赶到
I'll come running.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thanks, brother.
走吧 出发
Come on, let's go.
你在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
你想干什么
What do you want?
跟踪可是大罪
'Cause stalking is a serious crime.
如果你迷恋上我了的话
If you're having obsessive feelings towards me,
那你应该去找个治疗师
you should see someone.
滚开 混♥蛋♥
Go away, asshole.
别这么伤人嘛
A little harsh.
我活该 我之前是很混♥蛋♥
I deserve that. I was an asshole.
-难道不是吗 -我给你打过电♥话♥
- You think? - I tried calling you.
我知道 我不想理你
Yeah, and I tried ignoring you.
但生活有时就是不让人如意
But life's full of disappointments.
停下 停下 好吗
Hold up. Hold up, please?
-伊森 -我承认我搞砸了
- Ethan... - Look, I screwed up.
但我没和别人说你和沙利文老师的事情
But at least I kept my mouth shut about you and Mr. Sullivan.
你想怎样 我还得谢谢你吗
What do you want, a thank you?
我这么做是因为...
I did what I did 'cause...
我嫉妒他嫉妒得发了狂
I was a jealous idiot.
我喜欢你 凯拉
I like you, Kayla.
我希望我的生命中能有你 只是普通朋友也好
I want you in my life, even if it means just being friends.
我是认真的 看见这个区域了吗
I'm serious. See this?
把它当成是朋友区
Consider this the friend zone.
兄弟 你走过我的朋友区了
Bro, you're walking through my friend zone here.
那你现在要去哪
So where you headed to now?
回家
Home.
你真的现在就想回家吗
You really want to go home right now?
我只想摆脱你
I really want to get away from you.
好吧 你还在生我的气
Good, you're still mad at me.
正好有地方让你泄火气
That'll come in handy.
-什么 -跟我来
- For what? - Follow me.
-为什么 -我可以向你证明我不是混♥蛋♥
- Why? - So I can prove to youthat I'm not an asshole,
这样你就可以相信我了
and you can trust me.
只当朋友 凯拉 我保证
Friends, Kayla, I promise.
不来算了 回头见
Or not. Later.
好吧
Fine.
我跟你走只是想要知己知彼
But only 'cause I believe in keeping my enemies closer.
我可以接受这个理由
I can live with that.
你朋友回你电♥话♥了吗
Did your friend call you back?
还没
No, not yet.
所以他不知道我们要过去
So he doesn't even know we're coming.
没事的
It'll be fine.
别担心
Okay? Don't worry about it.
你觉得警♥察♥找到比利的尸体了吗
Think the police found Billy's body?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许吧
Maybe.
找到也会先通知他家人
They'd notify his family first.
你认识他的家人吗
Did you know his family?
他是西岸人
He's from the West Coast.
-西岸哪里 什么城市 -我不知道
- Where? What city? - I don't know.
你和他一起住了一年 你不知道吗
You lived with him for a year, and you don't know?
我真不知道
I don't know, okay?
他又不是我的好战友
It's not like he was my brother in combat.
我们只是在酒吧认识的 然后就做了室友
I just met him at the club, and then we became roommates.
别这么混♥蛋♥好吗
Don't be a dick, okay?
我和泰瑞一起经历过很多事
Terry and I went through a lot of shit together.
你什么时候变成这德行了
When did you get like this?
-什么德行 -这么无动于衷 冷漠无情
- Like what? - So fucking apathetic and checked out.
深爱的人都离我而去时 我就变成这德行了
When everyone I ever loved left me. That's how.
抱头痛哭吧
Oh, cry me a river.
我不懂
I don't get it.
你想学跳舞
I mean, you wanted to study dance.
你跳得这么好
You were so good.
有天赋有才华
Real talent.
梦想糊不了口 俱乐部可以
Dreams don't pay. Clubs do.
我需要钱
I needed money.
我付不起学费
I couldn't afford class...
我给你寄了钱
I sent you money.
我赚的每一分钱都寄给你了
Every dime I made, I sent to you.
你知道老爸的医药费有多贵
You know what Dad's medical bills were.
根本没钱交学费
There was no money for school.
那肯定更没钱让你去吸毒
And certainly not enough for a drug habit.
去你的
Fuck you.
丹·西蒙斯付了多少钱要上你
How much did Dan Simmons pay you to fuck?
我不是鸭
I'm not a whore.
你的嘴巴为什么这么毒
Why are you such a bitch?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这里是泄愤屋
This is a rage room.
就跟做心理治疗一样
It's like therapy.
用铁撬棍
With a crowbar.
就当作是爱国之举吧
Think of it as your patriotic duty.
没有比苹果派和愤怒更具美国化的了
There's nothing more American than apple pie and anger.
付钱砸东西吗
So you pay to break stuff?
社会想要告诉我们不应该有攻击性
Society tries to tell us that having aggression is wrong,
但那是人与生俱来的 我们都有
but it's natural; we all have it.
想不想找个办法发泄出来
Want to find a way to express it?
怎么了 伊仔
What's up, E?
今天有什么特别推荐
Any specials today?
有几个地精 几件陶瓷花瓶
Uh, I got in some lawn gnomes, a few ceramic vases...
几根自♥拍♥棍
selfie sticks.
还有一个悬浮滑板
Oh. Got one of those Hoverboards.
我们全要了
We'll take it all.
第一次会有点不知所措
First time can be a little overwhelming,
我先开始吧
so I'll start us off.
不 等等
No, wait.
我来
I got this.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
我去 挥棒自如啊
Oh, shit! That was sick.
感觉如何
How do you feel?
感觉我还想再砸一次
Like I want to do it again.
当然要砸
Fuck yeah.
我们需要更多东西来破坏
We're gonna need more things to destroy.
是啊 我再去拿一桶
Yeah, I'll get another bucket.
是我
It's me.
是我 是我
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表