剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
你们最快什么时候能走
How soon can you leave?
今晚
Uh, tonight?
好的
Okay.
好了 我要走了
Well, uh, I got to go.
米其
Hey, Mitch.
怎么了
Yeah?
-谢谢你 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
到了给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
Call me when you get there, okay?
行
Yeah.
照顾好他
Take care of him.
我会的
I will.
你终于可以离开这破地方了
You can finally get out of this little shithole trailer.
你确定要跟我一起走吗
You sure you want to come with me?
你在说什么呢 艾迪
What-what are you saying, Eddie?
你不想我和你一起吗
You don't want me to come with you?
我只想说 你知道的...
I'm just saying, you know...
来
Ah, come here.
我想说你可以过得更好 你懂吗
I'm just saying you could do a lot better than me, you know?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
但我爱你啊 小傻瓜
But I love you, you idiot.
你有伊森的消息吗
Have you heard from Ethan?
嗯 发过几次短♥信♥
Yeah. We texted some.
我不明白你为什么还这么心烦
I don't know why you're still bothering.
得了 你有你的白马王子
Okay, you have your Prince Charming
我也有我的 虽然都不怎么样
and I have mine. Neither one is ideal.
他停学快结束了吧
Is his suspension up soon?
快了 再过几天
Yeah, in a few days.
来见我
我来猜猜
Let me guess.
我等会再找你
I'll catch up with you.
随你
Whatever.
你在哪
我在这
拐角这里
-早上好 -好呀
- Good morning. - It is now.
小心点 我们离学校很近
Careful, we're a block from school.
-会被人看见的 -没人会见到我们
- Someone could see us. - No one's gonna see us.
-你怎么了 -我只是...
- What's going on with you? - Well, I-I just...
你昨晚走了之后 我就一直想着你
After you left last night, I couldn't stop thinking about you
想到我们只能晚上在一起
and how we only get to be us at night,
在我那破公♥寓♥里
in my shitty apartment,
所以我想
so I thought, uh...
想什么
Thought what?
我想我们可以约一天会
Thought we could spend the day together.
我请了病假
I called in sick.
我们可以嗨一整天
We can have the whole day to ourselves.
你觉得呢
What do you say, huh?
我不知道 我现在不能再闯祸了
I don't know. I-I can't get into any more trouble right now.
这是当然 我明白
Sure, sure, I understand.
不 不是这样的 就是...
No, it's-it's not that, it's just...
好吧
Okay.
来 我们约会吧 你有什么计划
Yeah, let's do it. What-what do you have in mind?
你确定是那个死了的女人的男朋友吗
You sure it's the boyfriend of the dead woman?
对 就是他 我确定
Yeah, yeah, it's him. I'm sure.
他一直在跟踪艾迪 他还去过我家
He's been hounding Eddie. He even showed up at my place.
你怎么现在才来跟我说
How come you're just telling me about this guy now?
你不想见我们啊
You didn't exactly take very well to our visits.
上次不就搞得很难看
Last time got ugly.
这家伙想单枪匹马扮演什么义警
This guy's just out there playing vigilante all on his own.
我意思是 他这样情有可原
I mean, I-I don't blame the guy,
但我觉得应该告诉你
but I figured I should tell you.
你是他的目标
It's you he's after.
我不能干掉他
I can't take him out.
太冒险了 警♥察♥还在调查
It's too risky. Cops investigating.
都上新闻了 要他消失的话
It's already in the news. This guys ends up disappearing,
不是个好主意
nah, nah, it's no good.
钱什么时候到手 是有什么问题吗
When's the money coming? Is there a problem or something?
是 确实有问题 我不瞒你 我...
Yes, yes, there's a problem. I'm not gonna lie to you, I j...
我正在解决这件事
I'm dealing with it.
只是需要多一点时间
I just need a little more time.
我和雪莉都指望那笔钱了
I'm counting on that money for me and Shelley.
我只是想让我们离开这里
I just want to get us out of here.
我以前骗过你吗
Have I ever screwed you before?
没有 萨姆
No, Sam.
暂时低调点
Lay low for now.
你要是再接到那人的电♥话♥ 就联♥系♥我
You hear from this guy again, you call me.
好吧
Okay.
汉娜
Hannah?
我可以进来吗
Can I come in?
经过昨晚 我想你可能需要这些阿司匹林
I thought you might need these aspirin after last night.
是的
Yeah.
我喝了几杯
I guess I had a few to drink.
关于昨晚的事 我
About last night, I'm...Oh.
不用道歉
Don't apologize.
我想问你 你昨晚说的话
I wanted to ask you... what you said last night,
关于你遭遇的爆♥炸♥和你受的伤
about the explosion you were in and your injuries,
有多少是真的
how much of that was true?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
小熊先生
Mr. Bear.
我想你可以把它带走
I thought you could take him on your trip.
你一直留着它
You kept him all this time?
它是你最喜欢的 后来你不喜欢了
He was your favorite. Well, until he wasn't.
好久没有看到它了
It's been so long.
小时候你跟它形影不离
You two were inseparable for years,
等你长到了十岁
and then you turned ten--
两位数的年纪 是个大的转折
double digits, it was a big deal--
你就像是突然长大了 不再需要它了
and you just suddenly outgrew him.
我以为它丢了
I thought I lost him.
我找到了它
I took him.
它是你童年的一部分
He was a little piece of you.
我不是你认为的那种坏女巫 汉娜
I'm not the evil witch you think I am, Hannah.
我不想假装知道你是什么样的人
I don't pretend to know who you are.
我当时很年轻
Well, I was young
也很自私
and selfish.
我做不了一个母亲
I had no business being a mother.
我知道你以为我遇见理查德
I know you think I met Richard
就马上收拾细软离开了 但是
and just picked up and ran away, but...
我有病 汉娜
I was a sick woman, Hannah.
就在我抛弃
I had a breakdown
你和你弟弟的那天 我失控了
the day I abandoned you and your brother,
我当时并不知道
and I didn't know it at the time,
但后来我病发了一次又一次
but it was the first of many.
后来 我被确诊了
Eventually, I was diagnosed
狂躁抑郁症并接受了治疗
and treated for manic depression.
这就是你的借口
So that's your excuse?
不是借口 这是事实
No excuse. It's just the truth.
亲爱的
Sweetheart,
那时的我相信
back then I believed
你和盖布没有我会过得更好
you and Gabe were better off without me.
现在呢
And now?
现在
Now...
现在由不得我来选择了
now it's not really up to me.
好吧 画得怎么样
Okay, how's it looking?
到底画得怎么样
What is it? Come on.
我觉得很好 很好
No, I mean, it's good, it's good.
只是 我
It's just, I, uh...
我没想到原来你的耳朵这么大
I just didn't realize what big ears you have.
你的大眼睛也这么大
Or what big eyes you have.
而你的身上可有狼的纹身呢 好吧
Says the girl with the wolf tattoo. Yeah.
看看那血盆大口
Oh, and look at those chompers.
什么
What?
我的天
Oh, my...
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表