剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
Uh, you're with Billy.
他没关系的
Oh, he's okay with it.
可他是我室友 我
Uh, he's my roommate, and I'm...
我真是个烂人
I'm fucked up.
别急呀 悠着点
Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy.
我得去尿尿
I got to pee.
-你在干吗 -什么
- What are you doing? - What?
你在偷他的钱吗 你不能这样 放回去
Are you taking his money? No, put that back.
我只拿一点点 交该死的房♥租的 盖布
I only took a little bit. It's fucking rent, Gabe.
这是干吗呢
What's going on?
-糟了 比利 你怎么能那样 -闭嘴
- Damn it, Billy, why'd you do that? - Shut up.
我♥操♥ 他偷了我的钱
Fuck. He took my money.
-快还回去 -是你拿了我的钱吗
- Just give it back. - You take my money?
-比利 还给他 -闭嘴 闭嘴
- Billy, just give it back to him. - Shut up. Shut up.
我的钱他妈在哪儿
God, where the fuck's my money?
-我的钱呢 -不 我只是
- Where's my fucking money? - No, it was just...
-丹 没事的 -闭嘴
- Dan, it's okay! - Shut up!
-把钱还他 -你♥他♥妈♥的
- Give it back to him! - What the fuck is...
让他 让他还给你就是了
Let him... let him give it back to you.
放开他 丹 放开他
Let him go. Dan, let him go.
放开 放开他
Let him... let him go!
冷静一点
Chill out!
伙计 我很抱歉
Dude, I am so sorry.
糟了
Oh, shit.
-丹 -我的天哪
- Dan? - Oh, God.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
给楼下打电♥话♥ 我们需要医生和救护车
Call downstairs. We need a doctor, an ambulance.
快打电♥话♥叫人帮忙
Call for help!
该死 比利
Goddamn it, Billy.
快接电♥话♥
Pick up.
比利 比利
Billy? Billy?
比利
Billy!
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
你真是吓死我了
You had me so scared.
丹
Dan?
丹 丹
Dan? Dan!
不不不 不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no! No, no!
只用一层薄薄的糖霜
...just a thin line of icing,
适合用于连接屋顶 正如你所见
which is great for attaching the roof, as you can see.
当你把姜饼屋的边角
Um, now, once you have the sides of the gingerbread house
都固定好时 好戏就要开场了
securely attached, that's when the real fun can begin.
我喜欢用46号♥竹篮纹裱花嘴
I like taking a number 46 basketweave tip
来完成下一个步骤 因为
for this next part, because...
你好
Hello?
你要喝一杯吗
So can I get you a drink or something?
-或者来点吃的 -不用了
- Food? - I'm good.
好吧
Okay.
这是什么
What is this?
是个部落符号♥
It's tribal.
是狼啊
Oh, it's a wolf.
看的出来
I see it now.
有什么特殊含义吗
Any significant meaning to it?
就是觉得挺酷的 才纹了没多久
I thought it was cool. I haven't had it that long.
我妈妈相信灵兽
My mom believed in spirit animals.
别笑
Don't laugh.
没有 我没笑
I'm not, I'm not, I'm not.
她就是那样的人
It was her thing.
相信水晶 灵兽什么的 太傻了
Crystals, spirit animals. It was so stupid.
但除了狼以外 我一直很喜欢狼
Except for the wolf. I always loved the wolf.
狼通常是群居动物
You know, they're usually pack animals,
但有时有些狼会和狼群走散
but sometimes a wolf gets separated from its pack.
它们孤立无援只能靠自己
They're all alone and have no one but themselves to rely on.
于是力量和直觉对它们来说
So it's important for them
就变得格外重要
to develop strength and intuition.
只有这样它们才能活下去
They have to if they want to survive.
所以独狼象征着力量和毅力
A lone wolf is a symbol of power and perseverance.
我喜欢这说法
I like that.
-我得走了 -别走 留下吧
- I have to go. - No, stay, come on.
不行
No, I can't.
-那至少留个电♥话♥号♥码吧 -为什么
- Can I at least take your number? - Why?
因为我还想请你看个电影吃个饭
Well, 'cause I'd like to take you out for a movie or food
-什么的 -这样吧 把你的电♥话♥号♥码给我
- or whatever. - Tell you what, how about you give me your number.
你肯定不会打给我
You're never gonna call me, come on.
应该不会
Probably not.
什么 我真的
Wh... I... I would, uh,
真的还想再见到你
really, really like to see you again.
我今晚很开心
Look, I had fun tonight,
但你恐怕搞错了约炮的概念
but I think you're missing the point of a hookup.
我们还可以再约
We could hook up again.
我今晚很开心
I had fun, okay?
可我真得走了
But I've got to go.
等等
S-Stop.
什么情况
Yo. What's going on?
-很严重 汉娜 -你做了什么
- It's bad, Hannah. - What'd you do?
这是谁
Who is that?
今晚认识的人
He's this guy I met tonight.
发生了什么
What happened?
他摔倒后就再也没站起来
He fell and he didn't get up.
他应该能起来的 却没有 他撞了头
He should've gotten up, but he didn't. He hit his head.
天哪 他是谁 盖布
Jesus Christ. Who is it, Gabe?
他是比利的朋友 我们当时在一起
He's Billy's friend. We were hanging out...
-比利 那个舍友吗 -对 他吓到了跑了
- Billy, your roommate? - Yeah, yeah, yeah, he freaked and he left.
我们在一起玩 后来那个人生气了
We were just partying, and the guy got mad
开始和比利打架
and he started fighting with Billy
我当时只是想拉架
and I was just trying to help.
你为什么不打电♥话♥求助
Why didn't you call for help?
我打给你了啊
I called you!
对不起 汉娜 我不能报♥警♥
I'm sorry, Hannah, but I-I can't call the police,
我有前科 他们不会明白
not with my record. They won't understand.
不明白的是我 该死的 盖布
I don't understand. Goddamn it, Gabe!
-你几个月都不联♥系♥我 -我知道
- I don't hear from you for months.- I know.
联♥系♥我就为了这个
Then you call me for this?
我曾被指控藏♥毒♥ 拒捕
I have a possession charge, resisting arrest.
我还能怎样
What was I supposed to do?
别把我搅和进来
Leave me out of it!
为什么要让我趟这道浑水
You could have left me out of it.
操
Fuck!
等等 你要去哪
Wait. Where are you...
把你摸过的地方都擦一遍
Wipe down anything you touched.
-这是要干吗 -我们该走了
- Wh-What are we doing? - We're gonna go.
下面的大厅里全是人 还有摄像机
There's a lobby full of people, cameras everywhere.
我们得冒这个险
We're gonna risk it.
现在就走
Move.Now.
不管你摸了什么 擦干净
Whatever you touched, wipe it clean.
把整个地方都擦一遍
Wipe the whole place down.
你给他打过电♥话♥或发过短♥信♥吗
Did you call or text him?
比利联♥系♥的
Billy did, yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
今天你还想陪我去吗
You still want to come with me today?
去集♥会♥
To the rally?
你还想让我去吗
You still want me to?
昨晚挺累
Rough night?
你让你♥爸♥很紧张
You put your dad in a tizzy.
他会缓过来的
He'll get over it.
你真漂亮 就像你妈妈一样
You're so pretty, just like your mom.
我妈和我说 你恨她
You hated my mom. She told me.
我不恨你妈妈 我只是不喜欢她
I did not hate your mom. I just didn't like her.
她让我觉得不可信 而且我是对的
Something about her I didn't trust and I was right.
当她嫁给我儿子之后 就把他带离我身边
The moment she married my son, she took him away from me,
带到远远的加州去
all the way to California.
-你可以去看他的 -我去了
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表