剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
That's enough of that, folks.
跟我来一下
Come here for a second.
等等 等等
Wait, wait. Wait-wait, wait.
-等一下 -你要怎样
- W-Wait. - Why are you doing this?
你心知肚明 你知道事情的真♥相♥
You know why. You know what happened.
-我不知道你在说什么 -不 你知道
- I don't know what you're talking about. - Yes, you do.
你知道的 你给他做了不在场证明
Yes, you do. You were his alibi.
你当时拿着他的手♥机♥
You had his cell.
抢劫发生时你一直用他的手♥机♥打电♥话♥ 假装是他
You made phone calls during the robbery, pretending to be him.
你疯了
You're crazy.
听我说 好吗
Listen to me, okay?
等事情败露那天他会被抓
When this whole thing goes down, and he gets caught,
你也逃不掉
so will you.
你的未婚妻不是艾迪杀的
Eddie didn't kill your fiancée.
那是谁 告诉我吧
Just tell me who did. Please.
帮帮我
Please help me.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
可他要是看见我跟你说话会杀了我的
But he'll kill me if he sees me talking to you.
闭店后在俱乐部外面的胡同等我
Meet me after closing in the alleyway outside the club, okay?
何塞
Hey, Jose.
是我 汉娜
It's Hannah, again.
方便时回个电♥话♥
Call when you can.
我正在往你那去的路上
I'm headed your way, and, uh...
急需一个地方过夜 谢谢了
I really need a place to crash. Thanks.
万一我们到了他却不在怎么办
What happens if we show up and he's not there?
会有办法的
We'll figure it out.
然后呢
And then what?
不知道 继续生活呗
I don't know. We'll live our lives.
-在北卡罗来纳州 -也许吧
- In North Carolina? - Yeah, maybe.
鬼知道会怎样
Who the fuck knows?
有这么多钱 我们可以随心所欲
With this kind of money, we can do whatever we want.
你有什么打算
And what would you do?
给在战斗中受过伤的退伍军人开个健身房♥
Open a gym for vets who've been injured in combat.
这个国家把我们军人榨干后随手就扔掉了
This country chews up our veterans and spits them out.
我想我会尽力帮助他们
I figured I'd do what I can to help.
你经历过什么 汉娜
What happened, Hannah?
我看到你的后背了
I-I saw your back.
发生了什么
What happened?
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about it.
我知道你受过伤
I know you were wounded,
做过各种手术
and I know you had all those surgeries.
你退伍后他们打过电♥话♥
They called when you were discharged.
那你应该知道
So you know.
我不知道
But I don't.
你从没说过这件事
You never talked about it.
发生了什么
What happened?
那天我们正在例行巡逻
We were on a routine patrol.
然后那辆悍马爆♥炸♥了
And then the-the Humvee exploded
炸成两截
and split in two.
泰瑞大喊着求救
Terry was screaming for help...
他的一条腿炸飞了
...because his leg got blown off.
当我朝着泰瑞爬过去时
When I was crawling over to Terry, uh,
发生了二次爆♥炸♥
there was a-a second explosion, and, uh,
我扑到他身上保护他
I threw myself on top of him.
然后着火了
And there was a fire.
火从我背后烧过
It rolled right across my back.
把我的战术背心烧穿了
Ate right through my tac vest.
我以为自己知道什么是痛 但是
I thought I knew what hurt was, but...
没有比那更痛的了
nothing compares to that.
你为什么从来都没和我说过
Why didn't you ever tell me?
你从没问过
You never asked.
没能陪在你身边 我很抱歉
I'm sorry I wasn't there for you.
我从未抛弃你
I never abandoned you.
我参军是为了我们
I went into the Army for us.
为了帮你
To help you.
你本该过得很幸福的 盖布
You were supposed to be happy, Gabe.
有新消息吗 我快抓狂了
你说的对 伊森是个怪人
发生什么了 你还好吗
我没事 他把事情搞砸了
做个好梦 美人
你和谁发消息呢
Who are you texting?
你完蛋了
没谁
Nobody.
你今天做了些什么
What'd you do today?
什么都没做
Nothing.
混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole,
我还愿意和你说话 算你走运
you're lucky I'm even talking to you right now.
我可不想说话
I don't want to talk.
我做不到
I can't.
抱歉 我就是做不到
I'm-I'm sorry, I just can't.
我知道你很害怕 但这么做才是对的
I know you're afraid, but it's the right thing to do.
你不能让我掺和进去 你保证
You have to keep me out of it. You have to promise.
我保证不把你掺和进去
I swear I'll leave you out of it.
把杀死我未婚妻那个人的名字告诉我
Just give me the name of the guy who killed my fiancée.
离老子远点
Stay the fuck away from me!
艾迪
Eddie!
给老子趴下 你♥他♥妈♥的
Stay down, motherfucker.
不
No.
我本不想这么做
I didn't mean to do it.
她不该死的
She wasn't supposed to die.
别打了
Stop! Stop!
够了 够了
That-that's enough. That's enough.
你会杀了他的
You're gonna kill him.
不该死人的
No one was supposed to die.
不该死人的
No one was supposed to die.
汉娜 醒醒
Hannah, wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
-我们在哪 -别生气
- Where are we? - Don't be mad.
我们在弗吉尼亚州
We're in Virginia.
汉娜 你都不知道你自己要去哪
Hannah, you didn't even know where you were going
也不知道你朋友会不会在那等你
or if your friend was gonna be there.
我知道理查德会帮我们的
I know Richard's going to help us.
我不要他帮忙
I don't want his help.
我们不能待在这 盖布
We can't be here, Gabe.
我知道自己在干吗
Hey, I know what I'm doing.
不会有事的 我保证
It'll be okay, I promise.
你就打算坐在那
You're just gonna sit there?
盖布 你来这干吗
Gabe. What are you doing here?
理查德 抱歉我没有提前打电♥话♥
Hi, Richard. I'm sorry I didn't call before...
理查德 是谁啊
Richard? Who is it?
盖布
Gabe.
汉娜
Hannah.
你好啊 妈
Hi, Mom.
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表