剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
我们桥归桥 路归路
and we go our separate ways.
到此为止
End of story.
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off of me.
你要干什么
What are you up to?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
你闯进了我的公♥寓♥
You broke into my apartment.
你的一切都是谎言
You lied to me about everything.
约什·沙利文
Josh Sullivan.
我知道你的真名了 尼克是你的弟弟
Yeah, I know your real name. Nick's your brother.
我可以解释给你听
I-I... I can explain.
你和我妈有奸♥情♥
You had an affair with my mother.
你跟踪我到纽约
You followed me to New York.
所有这一切都是谎言
All of it has been a lie.
你这个变♥态♥
You are a sick man.
如果你再出现在我周围 我就告诉我爸
If you ever come near me again, I will tell my father,
我会报♥警♥
I will call the police,
我会毁了你
and I will ruin you,
-你这个恶心的... -不
- you disgusting piece... - Hey, hey, hey. No.
别这么说 凯拉 我爱你
Don't talk like that. Kayla, I love you.
我知道你也爱我
And I know you love me.
离我远点
Stay away from me.
没事吧
Is everything okay here?
凯拉
Kayla?
我要走了
I was just leaving.
有什么能帮你的 先生
Can I help you, sir?
没有
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
你该放手了
You need to let her go.
让我走
Let me go.
求求你让我走吧
Please let me go.
求你 约什
Please, Josh.
认真的
Seriously.
不用这么小题大做
This has all been blown out of proportion.
我们其实可以重新开始的
Let's just rewind and reset.
艾比
Abby!
艾比
Abby!
停下
Stop!
艾比 开门
Abby, open up.
艾比
Abby.
艾比
Abby!
快点 快点 快点 不
Come on, come on, come on, no.
天呐
Oh, God.
拜托
Please.
我只是想要让你感到幸福
All I wanted was to make you happy.
你难道不想幸福吗
Don't you want to be happy?
帮帮我
Help me.
求你
Please.
准备好了吗
You ready?
是的
Yeah.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
汉娜 钱在哪
Where's the money, Hannah?
我弟弟在哪
Where's my brother?
他还活着
He's alive.
证明给我看
Prove it.
和你姐姐打个招呼
Say hello to your sister.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
我把钱给你
I'll give you the money.
-我明天打电♥话♥告诉你见面地点 -天啊
- I'll call you tomorrow with a meeting spot. - Jesus Christ.
准备好
Be ready.
我真讨厌这样
I hate this.
讨厌一切不受控制
I hate not being in control.
那我们就来掌控一切
Then we get control.
你好 埃文斯先生
Hello, Mr. Evans.
我是雷诺兹警探 负责处理艾迪·朗格的案子
Detective Reynolds. I'll be handling Eddie Longo's case.
你还好吗 先生
You okay, sir?
所有人立刻趴到地上
Everybody on the floor now!
趴下 不然就死定了
On the floor, or you die!
你想死吗 怎么回事
You want to fucking die?! What the hell?
把枪放下
Put your gun down!
蒂姆 短♥信♥
你还好吗
给我打电♥话♥
我很担心你
一切都好
谢谢你帮我收拾
帮你清理一下
Let's get you cleaned up.
求求你不要
Please stop.
会帮助你愈合的
This will help you heal.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我告诉过你 我...
I already told you. I...
现在我相信你了
And now I believe you.
没事的
It's okay.
我会照顾你
I'm gonna take care of you.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
可能会留点疤 但是
It might scar a little, but,
谁没有点疤呢 盖布
well, we all have scars, Gabe.
疤痕对我们有好处
Scars are good for us.
疤痕提醒我们 教育我们
They remind us, teach us,
让我们知道自己活过一场
let us know we've lived.
现在来包扎一下
Let's get this bandaged up.
你好 乔丹
Hello, Jordan.
我自己进来了
I let myself in.
我希望可以
I hope that's okay.
你在找这个吗
You looking for this?
坐吧
Take a seat.
你肯定有很多问题
I'm sure you have a lot of questions.
不
No.
就一个
Just one.
为什么
Why?
我做了二十年的警♥察♥ 乔丹
I've been a cop for 20 years, Jordan.
每天早起 离开我的妻儿
I wake up every morning, leave my wife and my kid,
在这个世界上
go into a world
锄强扶弱
to serve and protect.
而我所得的回报是什么
What do I get in return?
被世界憎恶
A world that hates me.
唾弃
Spits on me.
人们抗♥议♥ 戴猪头面具
Holds protests, wears pig masks.
我懂 我懂
I get it. I get it.
一堆苹果中总有几个坏的
Th-Th-There's some bad apples in the bunch.
但我们大部分都很诚实
But the bulk of us are honest,
是好人 试图做正确的事
good guys just trying to do what's right.
但你抓住一个坏人 又有五个冒出来
But you put away one bad guy, five more pop up.
为了什么
And for what?
只赚几个铜板吗
Shit pay?
你知道八磅
Do you know what eight ounces
未切割的原钻值多少钱吗
of raw, uncut diamonds goes for?
不知道
I have no idea.
两百万美金
Two million.
乔丹 我的一切都是辛勤劳作而来
You see, Jordan, I've worked hard for everything I have.
因为我没有别的途径
I don't know any other way.
对我妻子和孩子来说
To my wife and my kid,
我就是英雄
I'm a hero.
这对我来说就足够了
That's everything to me.
我所有的一切都是亲手赚得
I've earned everything that I have,
没人能拿走
and no one's gonna take that away from me.
现在问题是你和我
So that leaves you and me.
我们接下去该怎么办
Where do we go from here?
昨晚你想杀了我
You tried to kill me last night.
那是因为当时我能把你的谋杀嫁祸给米其
When I could have framed Mitch for your murder.
但也不是说能随意把你的尸体
But now it's not like your body can just pop up
扔进垃圾桶 那样影响不好
in a dumpster somewhere; that wouldn't look too good.
会招来很多问题
Too many questions.
至于我
As for me,
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表