剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
Just, just go.
天呐 利奥
Oh, my God. Leo!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mommy.
天呐 快过来
Oh, my God, come here.
宝贝 你去哪了
My baby. Where'd you go?
你没事吧 真的没事吧
Are you okay? Are you sure?
我到了
三楼 快上来
雷妮
Laney?
雷妮
Laney.
你在吗
Are you here?
雷妮
Laney.
你好 美人
Hello, beautiful.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
雷妮在哪
Where's Laney?
她刚给我发过短♥信♥
She just texted me.
别担心她 她走了
Don't worry about Laney, she's gone.
什么意思
What do you mean she's gone?
这里就我们俩
It's just us now.
就应该这样
The way it should be.
等等 你为什么把我锁在这
Wait. Why are you locking me in here?
因为...
Because...
这是让你和我聊聊的唯一方式
it's the only way I could get you to talk
而不是老躲着我
with me without running away.
你不回我的电♥话♥
You won't return my calls.
不让我见你
You won't let me see you.
你实在让我别无选择
You've really left me no choice.
尼克 雷妮在哪里
Nick. Where's Laney?
别管她
Forget about her.
别管那些在我们俩之间
Forget about all the people
会妨碍我们的人
that are gonna come in between us.
关于巴黎 我想了很多
So... I've been thinking a lot about Paris.
巴黎
Paris.
不管你想去哪里 我们都可以去
We can go whenever you want.
我累积了很多的里程
I have a lot of miles saved up.
真的
Really?
对 我可以搞定机票然后我们...
Yeah. I can get tickets and we can...
我们可以订个民宿
we could get an Airbnb,
在西岸的一个小房♥子
a little one on the, the West Bank.
挺浪漫的
Sounds romantic.
你说过你从来没有去过
Y-You said you've never been.
对 但是我想去
No, but I want to.
我迫不及待想跟你分享卢浮宫
I can't wait to share with you the Louvre...
奥荷赛博物馆
the d'Orsay.
白天你画画
You spend your days painting.
我写作
And I write.
太完美了
Sounds perfect.
是啊
Yes.
你会写点什么呢
What would you write about?
爱情 我会写我们俩的故事
Love. I'd write about us.
凯拉
Kayla.
凯拉
Kayla!
凯拉
Kayla.
放开我
Get off of me. Get off of me!
凯拉
Kayla!
凯拉 别这样
Kayla! Don't do this!
救命
Please, help me!
我们得打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥ 他来了
Please, we have to call the cops. He's coming!
慢点说 我给他们打电♥话♥
Slow down.I'm calling them.
-我在打了 -你离我远点
- Okay, I'm calling. - Stay away from me!
你给我退后
Step back, man.
她死了
She's gone.
我尽快赶过来的
I came as soon as I could.
-怎么样 -要喝一杯吗
- What's up? - Want a drink?
不用 乔丹
No, Jordan, I don't.
别喝什么酒了
No more drinking.
你打电♥话♥ 我现在在这里了
Look, uh, you called, I'm here.
跟我谈吧
Talk to me.
全都搞砸了 蒂姆
It's all fucked up, Tim.
-什么 -我搞砸了
- What is it? - I fucked up.
我真的搞砸了
I really fucked up.
谢谢你们来处理 接下来交给我吧
Thanks for taking care of this. I-I'll take it from here.
-好 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Appreciate it.
你在做什么 我跟你说过多少次了
What are you doing? I told you a million times,
不能跟陌生人走
you never go away with strangers. Okay?
-对不起 -没关系的 小子
- I'm sorry. - It's all right, champ.
只是想确定你没事
Just want to make sure you're all right.
萨姆 到底是什么情况
Sam, what is going on?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思是我没有跟那些警官做笔录
What I mean is I didn't make a statement to those officers.
他们给你打了电♥话♥
They called you.
对啊 因为我可以搞定
Yeah, 'cause I'll take care of it.
为什么我们不去警♥察♥局报案呢
Why are we not at the station filing a report right now?
因为我正在解决呢
Because I am taking care of it.
现在我送你们回家
Now, let's, uh, let's get you back to the house.
有人想带绑♥架♥你的儿子
Now, somebody tried to take your son,
而你却没有动作
and you are doing nothing?
你什么意思 我有动作
What do you mean? I'm not doing nothing.
绑♥架♥犯跟弄坏汽车的是同一个人 对吧
It's the same person who vandalized your car, isn't it?
他告诉利奥他叫狼先生
Yeah, he told Leo his name was Mr. Wolf.
这人是谁
Who is this man?
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
不 不 我搞砸了
No, no, I fucked up.
你没有杀人
You haven't killed anyone.
很多人因我而死
A lot of people are dead because of me.
但你没杀他们
But you didn't kill them.
我会给你找个好律师
Get you a good lawyer.
人们会理解你的
People will understand this.
会吗
Will they?
我都不会理解我自己
'Cause I don't.
今天我差点伤到一个孩子
I almost hurt a child today.
我控制不住
I just hurt.
我是如此的
And I am so...
愤怒
angry.
根本平静不下来
And it won't go away.
我看到了贝丝
I see Beth.
我看到她
I see Beth...
无处不在
everywhere.
我们可以解决这个问题 我保证
We can fix this, I promise. Okay?
我抱着她
I was holding her.
我感觉到她死了
I felt her die.
她看着我
She was looking at me,
我能感觉到她在死去
and I could feel her dying.
然后她就不见了
It all just went away.
那个女警探
The woman detective.
你能信任她吗
Can you trust her?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许吧
Maybe.
你得告诉她
You have to tell her.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
是凯拉 我得接一下
It's Kayla. I'm sorry.
喂
Hello?
这是尼克·沙利文干的
This Nick Sullivan.
-有人去过他的公♥寓♥吗 -他不在那里
- Anybody been to his apartment yet? - He's not there.
我们在这里发现了第二具尸体
We found a second body here.
被确认为伊森·戴维斯
Been identified as Ethan Davies,
同学校的另一个孩子
another kid from her school.
那尸体至少死了一个星期了
The body's been dead for at least a week.
该死 谢了
Shit. Thanks.
-那女孩在哪里 -在这里
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表