剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
-《黑色童话》前情提要 -天啊
- Previously on Tell Me a Story... - Jesus Christ! Aah!
告诉我第三只小猪是谁
Tell me the name of the third pig.
天哪
Oh, God.
我今晚要带这个人一起出去
I'm gonna take this guy out tonight.
放下你的枪 不然我会杀了她
Put your gun down. I'll kill her.
我来帮你
Let me help you out with that.
谢莉
Shelley!
我找到了这个 两百万
I found this-- $2 million.
钱在哪里
Where is the money?
给 喝点水
Here, have some water.
谢谢
Thank you.
我弟弟在哪
Where is my brother?
先给钱
The money for your brother.
-找个时间一起出去吧 -好
- Would you like to go out sometime? - Yes.
昨晚我在餐厅见到了你的老师 叫尼克吧
I met one of your teachers at the restaurant last night-- Nick.
感觉不太对劲
Something's not right.
-他一回来就打我电♥话♥ -会的
- Call me the second he comes back here. - I will.
你要小心
Be careful.
14个月前
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
妈妈 这好黑暗
Mom, that shit is dark.
我是想营造迷离的感觉 太过了吗
I was going for haunting. Is it too much?
你怎么能画出这么吓人的东西
H-How can something so creepy come out of you?
你看上去好正常的
You seem so normal.
黑色童话 第一季第八集
喂
Yes. Hello?
我的钱什么时候能到
I need an ETA on my money.
你昨天就说能拿到的
You said you'd have it yesterday.
要稍稍耽搁一下了
There's been a slight delay.
我还需要一天时间
I'm gonna need another day.
你昨天就这么说的
You said that yesterday.
那就别逼我再重复了
Then don't make me repeat myself.
我另给钻石找买♥♥家好了
I'll find another buyer for the diamonds.
我觉得你没那么蠢
I don't think you're that stupid.
把钱拿给我
Just get me my money.
谁救救我
Somebody help me!
我在下面
Down here!
早上好
Good morning.
怎么 看见我不高兴吗
What? You're not happy to see me?
你是谁 我在哪
Who the fuck are you? Where am I?
喝杯水吧 你肯定渴了
Have a drink. You must be thirsty.
好让你再给我下药吗
Yeah, so you can drug me again?
绝不
No fucking way.
我们都清楚你不会自愿来的
We both know you wouldn't have come willingly.
我也是没办法
I did what I had to do.
水没问题的 看
The water's clean. See?
随你吧
Suit yourself.
我还给你治了腿
I also tended to your leg.
我担心会感染
I was worried it would get infected.
我想帮你 盖布 但你也得帮我
I want to help you, Gabe, but you have to help me.
钱呢
Where's the money?
我不知道
I don't know.
告诉我钱在哪 一切都会过去
Tell me where the money is, and this will all go away.
如果我知道钱在哪
If I knew where it was,
我就会说了
I would tell you.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我去问问我的老板
I'm going to go talk to my boss
"我不知道"是不是个可以接受的答案
and find out if "I don't know" is an acceptable answer.
我说的是实话
I'm telling you the truth!
如果你再大叫
And if you scream again,
这个小伙子有指示割下你的舌头
this young man has been instructed to cut your tongue out.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
放松
Relax.
放松
Relax.
谢天谢地你来了
Thank God you're here.
嗯 我收到了你的讯息
Yeah. Uh, I got your message.
发生了什么
What happened?
谢谢你来 乔丹
Thanks for coming in, Jordan.
两个警♥察♥找上门了
Two cops knocking at my door
我似乎没什么选择嘛
didn't exactly feel like I had the choice.
艾迪·朗格和他女友
Eddie Longo and his girlfriend
被发现死在了他的拖车房♥外
were found dead outside of his trailer.
他开枪打死了她 然后自杀了
He shot her, then killed himself.
但你已经知道了吧
But you knew that already, didn't you?
我好像在新闻上看到了
I think I heard something about it on the news.
我们在艾迪的
We found this pig's head
拖车房♥外的垃圾箱里发现了这只猪头
in the dumpster outside of Eddie's trailer.
我们在上面找到的指纹
The prints we lifted off of it are a match
跟拖车房♥内发现的指纹匹配
to the prints we found inside the trailer,
我猜 那应该是你的指纹
which I can only assume are yours.
是的 拖车房♥里是有我的指纹
Yes, my prints are inside the trailer.
我拿面具给你时 告诉你我闯进去过
I told you I broke in there when I gave you the mask.
尽管我警告过你 你还是又回去了
And despite my warning, you went back.
我不记得了
I don't recall.
发生了什么
What happened?
艾迪是把你当成了卡尔拉 错杀了她吗
Did Eddie think Carla was you and shot her by mistake?
我根本没法去揣测
Oh, I couldn't begin to put myself
艾迪·朗格的想法
inside the mind of Eddie Longo.
乔丹 我是想帮助你
Jordan, I am trying to help you.
我唯一需要的帮助 就是让警♥察♥
The only help I want is for the police
找到害死我未婚妻的人
to find the men responsible for my fiancee's murder.
艾迪的哥哥米其和妻子谢莉现在也失踪了
Eddie's brother, Mitch, and his wife, Shelley, are now missing.
你不会恰巧对此知情吧
You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?
-抱歉 -该死的 乔丹
- Sorry. - Goddamn it, Jordan.
加西亚
Garcia?
别走
Stay here.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
你好吗 圣诞老人太太
How are you doing, Mrs. Claus?
我好极了 我有...
Oh, I'm wonderful. I have my...
-新拖鞋 -穿了新拖鞋
- my new slippers. - Got the slippers. We got...
-是啊 -还有我可爱的圣诞老人
- Yes, you do. - And my... my lovely Santa.
看 我也有哦
See? Aw! Well, I've got mine.
而且大了3号♥
And they're three sizes too big.
-是啊 -这是拍视频吗
- Okay. Yeah. - Oh, this is video?
这样好不舒服
Oh, this is so uncomfortable.
当然是视频 肯定得是视频
Of course it's video. It's always got to be video.
-为什么 -因为视频就是现在的相片
- Why? - Because videos are the new pictures.
能永远留存
They last forever.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
很天才
It's brilliant.
你这是有意哄我
Oh, now you're just buttering me up.
说吧想要什么
What do you want?
不是 说真的呢
No, for real.
妈 真的太棒了
Mom, it's amazing.
还有呢
And?
我今晚能去迪莎家吗
Can I go to Tisha's tonight?
今晚是游戏之夜
Ah.It's game night.
听着挺好玩啊 我能去吗
Yeah, that sounds like fun. Can I come?
-不能 -没劲
- No. - Loser.
当然可以去了 为什么不呢
Yeah, sure. Why not?
只要你保证别太晚回家就行了
Just make sure you're home at a reasonable hour.
别太晚 那就两点吧
Reasonable. So, like, 2:00.
再说吧
Well, we'll see.
-嗨 -你在这干什么呢
- Hey. - Hey. What are you doing here?
做晚餐
Making dinner.
我以为你今晚要上班呢
I thought you had to work tonight.
我今晚歇了
I took the night off.
我们有阵子没有在一起吃家庭晚餐了
It's been a while since, you know, we've had a family dinner.
我要去迪莎家的
Oh, I'm actually going to Tisha's.
妈妈已经批准了
Mom already signed off.
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表