剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
I thought you guys were doing okay.
他对我来说太正常
He was too well-adjusted for me.
我需要受伤的男人
I need broken and damaged.
不 我们不需要
No, we don't.
我们自己已经受够伤了
We're damaged enough.
我开玩笑 来吧 做平板支撑
I'm joking. Come on. Planks.
你知道吗 我花了三年时间
Well, you know, it took me three years
才搞清楚该怎么约会
before I could navigate dating.
你的心理医生怎么说
What's your therapist say?
我暂时不去了
I took a break.
太忙没时间啊
It was just too hard to schedule,
现在我还得重新提交文件
and now I have to refile my paperwork.
你知道退伍军人中心的德性
and you know the V.A. Center.
他们可不让你好过
They don't make it easy.
我还是每周去一回
I still go once a week.
已经两年了 汉娜
It's only been two years, Hannah.
撑好了 身体挺直
Lift up, straighten your back.
我也在
I was there.
我们一起派驻的那两趟
The two tours we did together.
你知道我知道
You know I know.
好吧
Okay.
我今天给中心打电♥话♥
I'll call the V.A. Today.
西区高地高中
你是新来的吗
You new?
是的
Yeah.
-我叫伊森 -凯拉
- I'm Ethan. - Kayla.
你住在这附近吗
You live around here?
刚从加州搬来
Just moved here, from California.
我对加州印象不好
I got a bad mental image of California.
有亲戚住那
Cousin lives there.
说都是火灾 泥石流和废物
Says it's all fires, mudslides and fucked-up people.
听起来你亲戚住在洛杉矶
Sounds like your cousin's from L.A.
我来自湾区 我们那的人看不起洛杉矶
I'm from the Bay Area, where we look down on L.A.
我看不起我亲戚
I look down on my cousin.
我叫伊森
I'm Ethan.
我知道 你刚才说过了
I know. You said that already.
你从哪来的
Where did you come from?
你...
You. It's...
这个 你给人留下的第一印象很棒
This. You make a great first impression.
我要坐在你旁边
I'm sitting next to you.
-小心 她会咬人的 -没事
- Watch out. This one bites. - It's okay.
-我会咬回去的 -他是个混♥蛋♥
- I bite back. - He's a tool.
你说得对 我有个大家伙
You're correct-- I have a big tool.
我是雷妮
I'm Laney.
-伙计们 好吗 -你好
- Hey, guys, how are you? - Hello.
萨武勒餐厅
乔丹
Jordan.
你好 哥们儿
Hey, pal.
你好 兄弟
Hey, buddy.
-老天啊 见到你真是太好了 -彼此彼此
- God, it's good to see you. - You too.
我想先从每日菜单开始
So, I want to go with a daily menu.
尝试些新的菜品 然后呢
Try out some new fare, and then, from that,
我们可以从中筛选出稳定的菜肴
we can cull a more permanent one.
菊苣脆皮鸭 这听着真不错
Duck with chicory confit. Jesus, that sounds good.
乔丹
Jordan, um...
谢谢你给我这份工作
thank you for this job.
你不知道这帮了我多大的一个忙
You're helping me out more than you know.
有多久了 一年了吧
What's it been, a year now?
十四个月
14 months.
我很高兴你能来这
Well, I'm glad you're here.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, buddy.
卡特里娜
Hey, Katrina.
我来给你介绍一下
I want you to meet
我最老的朋友之一
one of my oldest friends
同时也是本星球上最不可思议的主厨
and the most amazing chef on the planet,
蒂姆·鲍威尔
Tim Powell.
蒂姆 这是卡特里娜·索恩
Tim, this is Katrina Thorn.
谢谢你说得还不太过分 你好
Thank you for not overselling it. Hi there.
我从加利福尼亚一家米其林三星餐厅
I stole Tim from a three-star
把蒂姆挖过来的
Michelin restaurant out in California.
很高兴 欢迎
It's a pleasure. And welcome.
期待着品尝你的美食
I look forward to eating your food.
卡特里娜是酒店的总经理
Katrina's the hotel's GM.
所以如果你发现客房♥服务人员或者
So if you have any problems
其它任何问题
with the room service staff or anything,
都是我的错
it's all my fault.
这个信息很有用
Good to know.
-幸会 -幸会
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
那么 餐厅怎么样
So, um, how's the restaurant?
时好时坏吧
It's been up and down.
我刚找了一个新的主厨
I brought in a new chef.
是我的一位老朋友
He's an old friend of mine.
希望能对低谷中的餐厅有所帮助
I'm hoping that it helps with the down part.
对于非营利组织来说是困难的一年
It's a hard year for nonprofit.
募资减少 愤怒的美国 人们变得冷漠
Fundraising is down. Rage America, no one cares.
明天的抗♥议♥你会去吗
Will you be at the protest tomorrow?
我会去 你呢
I will be there. Will you be there?
哈里会去 我还会带上我的学生们
Uh, Harry's coming, and I'm bringing my students.
这太荒唐了 每次特朗普去海湖庄园
It's ridiculous! It costs taxpayers $3.6 million
打高尔夫 都要花纳税人三百六十万美元
every time Trump goes to Mar-a-Lago to golf.
-我真希望他们赶紧起诉他 -没错
- I wish they would indict him already, right? - Yes.
我们可以不谈特朗普了吗
Can we please not ruin another dinner talking about Trump?
天啊 就让他们说嘛 亲爱的
Oh, my gosh, don't silence our guests, honey.
如果他们想发泄一下 这就是安全的地方
If they need to vent, this is a safe space.
-不 才不是 -真贴心
- No, it's not. - Thank you.
我讨厌自♥由♥党人士
I hate liberals.
-你自己就是啊 -是 所以我讨厌自己
- You're a liberal! - Yeah, I'm self-loathing.
都怪CNN
I blame CNN.
我觉得怪你 马克
Well, I blame you, Mark.
对 马克 都怪你
Ah, yeah, Mark, this is all your fault.
快看 快看
Here it comes, here it comes.
他拉屎了 成功了
And he poops, and he scores!
-太可爱了 -历史性时刻
- That's adorable. - Proud moment.
用便盆拉屎可不是容易的事
Potty pooping is a big deal.
他比同龄的厉害多了
He's very advanced for his age.
你就笑吧 乔丹 快轮到你跟贝丝了
Go ahead and laugh, Jordan, 'cause you and Beth are next.
是啊
Uh, yeah
有苦有乐
The joy and the pain.
谁还要添酒
Who wants more wine?
不 这里的高中就像另一个世界
No, high school is like another world here.
校园都没有 只有人行道
There's no campus, just a sidewalk,
然后你还要搭自动扶梯去上课
and then you have to take an escalator to get to class.
好啦 别对纽约那么失望
Okay, well, don't be so down on New York.
那可是世界上最棒的城市
It's the greatest city in the world.
谁说的
Says who?
智游网[旅游网站]
Expedia.
又或者是《汉密尔顿》
Hamilton?
我就是想让你乐观点 凯拉
I'm just trying to stay positive, Kayla.
有没有认识些朋友 帅哥什么的
Have you met any friends? Hot guys?
慢慢来吧
You got to give it time.
好啦 蒂莎 走吧
Come on, Tisha, let's go.
好了 我要挂了 好吗
listen, uh, I got to go, okay?
-我爱你 亲一个 -好 想你哦
- But I love you. Smooches. - Okay, I miss you.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
再见
Bye.
来自雷妮·里德的好友请求
雷妮·里德
你好吗
有点无聊 你呢
你有假的身份证吗
她有说今天过得怎么样吗
Did she say how it went today?
说了 她就说
She did. She said it was,
..."就那样"
... "Whatever."
工作怎么样了
How was work?
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表