剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
还是跟踪狂那一套
Same stalker shit.
你得告诉你♥爸♥这事
You need to tell your dad what's going on.
我知道 你说得对
I know. You're right.
我会告诉他的
No, I'll tell him...
今晚就说
tonight.
你保证吗
You promise?
嗯 我保证
Yeah, I promise.
伊森
你好 阳光小美女
新手♥机♥ 你是哪位
我想你了
出来玩吧
你在和谁说话
Who are you talking to?
伊森又联♥系♥我了
Ethan's back from the dead.
不会吧
Oh, no.
没错 他想见面
Yeah, um, he wants me to meet him.
我打算去
I'm gonna go.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
祝你今晚好运
Good luck tonight.
谢谢你 雷妮
Thank you, Laney.
为什么谢我
For what?
做我的朋友
For being my friend.
我唯一的朋友
My only friend.
你只需要我
I'm all you need.
-能给我买♥♥个玩具吗 -你已经有个一样的了
- Can I get a toy? - You already have one of those.
这个呢
What about this?
今天不买♥♥ 走吧走吧
Not today. Come on, come on, come on.
不如 我们买♥♥点冰淇淋怎么样
How about... we get some ice cream instead?
-太好了 -好的
- Yeah! - Yeah? Okay.
-你想要什么口味的 -巧克力味的
- What kind do you want to get? - Chocolate.
巧克力味 好的 我们走吧
Chocolate? Okay, let's go.
雷诺兹警探让你别管这个了
Uh, Detective Reynolds told you to let it go.
我知道
I know.
我可不会跟那家伙作对
I'm not fucking with that guy.
那家伙权力不小
That guy's got a lot of pull.
他告诉我珠宝店被抢劫那天
He told me Eddie Longo was with his supplier
艾迪·朗格和他的供货商在一起
on the day of the jewelry store robbery.
我和供货商谈过了 他有两个月没见艾迪了
I talked to his supplier; he hasn't seen Eddie in two months.
说艾迪欠了他的钱 一直在躲他
Said that Eddie owed him money and had been avoiding him.
好吧 那为什么雷诺兹要为此撒谎
All right. And wha-- why would Reynolds lie about that?
我调查了一下朗格兄弟
I did some digging into the Longo brothers.
结果发现雷诺兹
Turns out Reynolds
在2009年时是米其·朗格的假释官
was Mitch Longo's parole officer in 2009,
在2011年时则是艾迪的
and Eddie's in 2011.
我去翻了旧档案箱
I went through the old boxes,
在手写文件里发现了这个关系
found the connection in the handwritten paperwork,
但它并没有被列在电子记录中
but it wasn't listed in the digital records.
这只是个巧合
It's a coincidence.
我从不相信巧合
I don't believe in coincidence.
我认为他是故意不把它放进记录里
I think he didn't put it in the records
这样就没人能联♥系♥起他们
on purpose, so no one could connect them.
别瞎想 他们总是把数据库里的东西搞乱
Come on, they screw that stuff up all the time on the database;
我们都知道的
we both know that.
在抢劫发生那天
On the day of the robbery,
雷诺兹没有去分局报道
Reynolds didn't report into his precinct.
他可能在现场办案
Well, could've been out in the field working a case.
是啊 有可能
Yeah. That's true.
或者他也有可能是第三只小猪
Or he could also be our third pig.
这个跳跃太大了 蕾妮
That is a huge leap, Renee.
好吧 老天啊
All right, Jesus.
你怎么回事 疯了吗
What are you, losing it?
这家伙在他的辖区可是非常受人爱戴
Listen, the guy's a star in his district.
他也绝对不会是第一个坏警♥察♥
He wouldn't be the first dirty cop in the world.
你听起来已经开始像埃文斯了
You are starting to sound like Evans.
你没有任何证据
You got zero proof.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我只是在思考不同的角度
I am just angling.
怎么了
What's up?
我遇上麻烦了 我需要你的帮助
I'm in trouble. I need your help.
我猜猜 伊森吗
Let me guess, Ethan?
是的 他彻底醉了
Yeah. He's totally wasted.
我需要你把他弄回家
I need your help to get him home.
真的吗
For real?
真的
For real.
我需要你过来接我
I need you to come meet me.
拜托了 凯拉
Please, Kayla.
好吧
Okay.
但在这之后 我再也不会管伊森了
But after this, I'm so done with Ethan.
我会发给你地址
I'll text you the address.
我照你说的做了
I did what you said.
先发给她地址
Uh, text her the address.
我能走了吗
Can I go now?
还不能
Not quite.
终于买♥♥到你的冰淇淋了
Finally got your ice cream, huh?
好了 先生 请坐
All right, mister, take a seat.
天哪
Oh, my goodness.
瞧 你已经弄的到处都是了
Look, you're already making a mess.
好吧 你就坐在这里
Okay, you sit right here.
我去拿点纸巾来
I'm just gonna go and get some napkins.
-好 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
你好啊 利奥
Hey, Leo.
我不和陌生人说话
I don't talk to strangers.
我不是陌生人 我认识你♥爸♥爸萨姆
I'm not a stranger. I know your dad, Sam.
他是个警官 警探 对吧
He's a police officer, a detective, right?
是啊 你是谁
Yeah. Who are you?
狼先生
Mr. Wolf.
你♥爸♥爸就在转角那边
Your dad's right around the corner.
他想和你聊天 所以让我来接你
He wanted to talk to you, told me to come and get you.
你想给他个惊喜吗
You want to go surprise him?
好 太谢谢你了
Okay, thank you so much.
利奥
Leo?
快出来 这可不好玩
Come on, it's not funny.
利奥
Leo!
利奥
Leo!
利奥 这不好玩
Leo! It's not funny.
你到底在哪
Where are you?!
利奥
Leo!
-女士 没事吧 -有事
- Ma'am, is everything okay? - No.
出大事了
No, it's not.
我找不到我儿子了
I can't find my son.
我爸爸呢
Where's my dad?
马上就能看见他了
He's right up here.
我没看到他
I don't see him.
别这样 孩子
Come on, kid.
你这样很丢人
You're embarrassing me.
停下
Stop!
没事吧
Hey, is everything okay here?
没事 没事
Everything's fine. Everything's fine.
-他就是耍脾气 -放开我
- He's just throwing a tantrum. - Let go of me!
-小孩有时候就会这样 -停下
- You know kids do that sometimes. - Stop!
别再喊了 行吗
Look. Okay, stop yelling, okay?
你要是继续喊 爸爸就会很难堪
If you keep yelling, you're gonna embarrass Dad.
之后你就只能被关进车里
Then you're just gonna have to get put in the car.
不 但你不是我爸爸
No! You're not my dad, though!
你再也见不到你的家人了
And you're never gonna see your family again.
你吓着我了
You're scaring me!
离我远点儿 我妈妈在哪
Leave me alone! Where's my mom?!
-对不起 -妈妈
- Sorry. Hey. - Mom!
别拽我 放开
Stop it! Stop!
好 好 我错了 好吗
All right, all right. Okay. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Okay?
-放开我 -好
- Stop it! - Okay, okay.
你走吧
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表