剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
话说 好久没接过他的电♥话♥或短♥信♥了
who, by the way, hasn't called or texted.
人间蒸发一样
Has fallen off the face of the earth.
挺好的
Good.
尼克为什么要见你♥爸♥爸
Why would Nick want to meet your dad?
这太奇怪了吧
That's just creepy.
我知道 当我跟他说分手的时候
I know. When I told him it was over,
他一脸完全无法理解的样子
he had this look on his face like he didn't understand.
这哥们是忘记现实了吧
Dude has taken a break from reality.
是吧 他是挺难接受的
Yeah, he took it pretty hard.
你对他了解多少
What do you know about him, anyway?
说实话 不了解 就知道他是英语老师
Nothing, really. He's an English teacher.
还是代课老师 还记得吗
Substitute teacher, remember?
他有跟你说他是哪里人吗
Did he tell you where he's from?
我们在酒吧相遇 然后...
We met at that club and...
没有 我真的不了解他
No, no, I don't really know anything about him.
我倒是在网上搜过他
I-I looked online already.
他没有用社交软件
He doesn't have a Facebook or Instagram.
我们得挖一下他的底 你电脑在哪
We're gonna have to google deep. Where's your computer?
尼克·沙利文 纽约
好吧 纽约可是有成千上万个尼克·沙利文
Okay, there's, like, a thousand Nick Sullivans in New York City.
你怎么知道他来自纽约
How do you know he's from here?
我不知道
I don't.
搜搜学校官网
Um, try the school website.
教师资料 可能有他的个人简历
Teaching staff. He might have a bio there.
西区高地高中
沙利文先生
他在佛罗里达州的那不勒斯长大
Okay, he was born and raised in Naples, Florida.
"那不勒斯 佛罗里达州 尼克·沙利文"
"Naples, Florida, Nick Sullivan."
那不勒斯邮报 那不勒斯举办第八届年度五公里
那不勒斯为特殊家庭举办了第八届年度五公里活动
我找到了一张有他名字的图片
Okay, I found a picture with his name on it.
让我看看
Let me see.
配文说了什么
What's the caption say?
"在快乐康复在第八届五公里步行/跑步比赛中
"Joshua Sullivan pushes his brother, Nick Sullivan,
约书亚·沙利文推着弟弟尼克·沙利文
"Across the finish line at the eighth annual
一起跨过终点线"
Happy To Heal 5K Walk/Run."
等等 你是不是念错了
Wait, did you read that right?
-坐在轮椅上的是尼克吗 -我看看
- It says Nick is the one in the wheelchair? - Hold up.
对 "约书亚·沙利文 高中年度纪念照"
Okay. "Joshua Sullivan, high school yearbook photo."
那么这老师是假的
Then Teach isn't who he says he is.
他为什么用他弟弟的名字
Why did he use his brother's name?
恐怕有见不得人的隐情
That's some shady shit.
感觉不太对劲
Something's not right.
接着念
Mm-mm. Keep reading.
滨海高中学生动态
约书亚·沙利文
约书亚·沙利文高中毕业后
After he graduated from high school,
考入那不勒斯大学 并攻读比较文学的
he attended Naples University, then pursued a PhD
博士学位
in Comparative Literature...
天哪
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What is it?
乔丹 是我
Jordan, it's me.
你觉得他在家吗
What do you think? Is he in there?
不知道
Hell if I know.
进去看看就知道了
We could find out.
哪来的钥匙
What are those?
乔丹放在抽屉里的备用钥匙
Spare set of keys Jordan keeps in his desk.
乔丹
Jordan?
我的天
Oh, my God.
他不在
He's not here.
看来白来了
I guess this was a bust.
我们不能放着不管
Well, we can't leave it like this.
要不要来帮忙
You gonna help or not?
我父亲死后
After my dad died,
我家里也一度这样
my place looked like this.
尽管没这么糟
Not this bad, but...
也差不多
it was close.
我曾经也差点变成这样
This would have been me,
但为了凯拉我不得不振作
but I had to keep it together for Kayla.
乔丹没有这样的心理寄托
Jordan doesn't have that kind of anchor.
他
He's just...
越陷越深
spiraling.
你和凯拉怎么样了
How is Kayla?
我觉得有进展
Better, I think.
我的建议奏效了
So my advice worked?
米其去法医办公室了
Mitch went to the coroner's office.
他要将遗体移交进行尸检
He had to release the body for the autopsy.
我不知道他什么时候回来
I don't know when he'll be back, but...
可我再也待不下去了
I can't stay here anymore.
我无法相信他说的话
I don't believe a word he says.
告诉我爸我很快就过去
Tell Dad I'll be there soon.
好的
Okay
妈的
Fuck.
别轻举妄动
Nice and easy.
转过去
Turn around
往前走
and start walking.
该死
Damn it.
你姐姐呢
Where's your sister?
不知道
I don't know.
钱呢
Where's the money?
抓到那小子了
I've got the boy.
钱还在那女的手上
The girl still has the money.
喂
Hello.
喂
Hello?
妈的
Fuck.
这里信♥号♥♥差极了 是吧
Reception sucks out here, huh?
接着走
Keep moving.
走不动 我的腿伤了
I can't. My leg, I'm hurt.
你想让另一条腿也挨一枪吗
You want me to shoot you in your other leg?
老兄 真的很痛 我走不动
Dude, seriously. I can't walk.
我没骗你
I told you.
我走不动
I can't walk!
该死
Shit!
谢尔
Shell?
谢莉
Shelley?!
米其收
《三只小猪》
艾迪 米其
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Motherfucker.
未知来电
喜欢你的礼物吗
Did you like your gift?
谢莉在哪
Where the fuck is Shelley?
我不确定你是否明白这个比喻
I wasn't sure you were getting the analogy
所以这次我用书面形式表达了
so I went literal this time.
我老婆在哪
Where's my fucking wife?
操 宝贝 宝贝
Fuck! Baby, baby.
老子会杀了你
I'm gonna fucking kill you.
我给了你所有的机会
I have given you every opportunity
告诉我谁杀了贝丝 你却蠢到不愿意说
to tell me who killed Beth, and you have been too stupid
现在我们走到了这一步 米其
to say and now we are here, Mitch.
谢莉就要死了
With Shelley about to die.
现在你该说了
Now would be a good time to speak up.
我他妈要把你撕成碎片
I am going to fucking rip you apart!
他的名字 米其
His name, Mitch.
我发誓 你已经是个死人了
I swear to God, you're a fucking dead man.
把杀死贝丝的人的名字告诉我
You give me the man who killed Beth
我就放谢莉回去
and you'll get Shelley back.
在哪
Where?
再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
甜蜜谷野餐区
你没事吧 孩子
Are you okay, son?
没事
Yeah.
怎么了
What happened?
车祸
Uh, car accident.
我去联♥系♥警♥察♥ 让我拿手♥机♥
I'm calling 911. Let me get my phone.
没事的 不麻烦
No, it's fine. I'm fine.
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表