剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
但我觉得他没跑多远
but I don't think he's gotten very far.
我们在检查所有
We're checking security cameras
离开曼哈顿的大桥的监控
at all the bridges leading out of Manhattan,
500英里内所有执法人员都有一张
and every law enforcement agency within 500 miles
他的照片
has a picture of him.
那我们要怎么办
So what are we supposed to do,
就坐着干等吗
just sit here and wait?
对 我们就需要你们这么做
Yeah. That, uh, that's exactly what we need you to do.
我们为你手♥机♥设置了追踪程序
The trace we have on your phone,
如果沙利文联络你
Detective Kornberg will be able to locate Sullivan
科姆博格警探就能追踪到他 好吗
if and when he reaches out to you. Okay?
-嗯 -不
- Yeah. - No.
不 这不行
Nah. Not okay.
-这都不行 -爸爸
- None of this is okay. - Dad...
-你错了 -鲍威尔先生 我保证...
- You're wrong. - Mr. Powell, I assure you...
这个男人绑♥架♥了我妈 她现在生死未卜
That man took my mother-- who knows if she's alive or dead--
现在他想要我女儿
and now he wants my daughter.
他没有离开城里
He hasn't fled the city.
我怀疑他都没有离开西区
I doubt if he's even left the goddamn West Side.
-爸 别这样 -你
- Dad, please. - You...
找到我妈
Find my mom.
我不能也失去她
I can't lose her, too.
我不知道你喝茶喜欢放多少糖
I wasn't sure how you took your tea.
一块还是两块
One or two?
我真是傻
Silly of me.
你如果再喊
You scream again,
就马上给你贴上 明白吗
this goes back on, do you understand?
很好
Good.
我数到三 一
On three. One...
最好出其不意
Better not to know it's coming.
你是谁
Who are you?
我就知道凯拉没告诉你
I figured Kayla hadn't told you.
凯拉
Kayla?
你俩不是很亲密 是不是
You two aren't very close, are you?
你以为自己可以用大城市的灯红酒绿
You thought you can lure her away from me
把她从我身边引诱走吗
with the bright lights of the big city...
但我跟着她来到了这里
but I followed her here.
并不容易 但我做到了
It wasn't easy, but I did.
随便你
Suit yourself.
凯拉老师的遭遇真是太惨了
It's such a shame what happened to Kayla's teacher.
希勒老师
Mr. Hiller.
遇到了那么惨的事故
Had that nasty accident.
从楼梯上摔下 摔伤了屁♥股♥
Fell down the stairs and broke his hip.
幸好有一个伯克利大学的毕业生
Luckily, there was a recent grad out of Berkeley
刚从奥克兰搬来
who moved here from Oakland.
做代课老师有点委屈他
Overqualified to be a substitute
但他愿意立即走马上任
but willing to fill in at a moment's notice.
奥克兰
Oakland.
我知道你喜欢谜语
I know you like puzzles.
这个谜语你有头绪了吗
Is this one starting to come together for you?
艾比
Abby.
我也爱过她
I loved her, too.
但我已经不再悲伤了
But I'm not sad about it anymore.
我怎么会呢
How could I be?
艾比给了我
Abby gave me...
世界上最棒的礼物
the greatest gift in the world.
凯拉
Kayla.
这么可爱 善良
So cute, so sweet.
我真是可以把她一口吃了
I could just eat her up.
你真变♥态♥
You're sick.
不 但我的确迟到了
Nope. But I am late.
来吧 别挣扎
Here we go. No.
别挣扎啦
Oh, come on.
我马上就回来
I'll be back soon.
别太想我
Try not to miss me.
五秒原则
Five-second rule.
-你好吗 布鲁斯 -我有过更好的时候
- How are you, Bruce? - I've been better.
昨晚我失去了七个手下
I lost seven men last night.
我们的坏人快用完了
We're running out of bad guys.
请别再开玩笑了 女士
I can do without glib, ma'am.
当然 很遗憾你失去了手下
Of course. I'm sorry about your men.
希望这事马上就能结束
Hopefully, this will be over soon.
会吗
Will it?
我已经为那些钻石打了包票
I have promised those diamonds.
押上了我的一切
I've leveraged everything against them.
一切都乱套了
This is all falling apart.
-不 还没有 -是你提议用萨姆的
- Not yet, it hasn't. - Sam was your idea.
如果我们失去钻石 就完蛋了
If we lose those diamonds, we are fucked.
不会到那一步 萨姆一直是我们的好助手
It won't come to that-- Sam's been a good resource for us.
我的天 他让你父亲这些年都保持自♥由♥之身
My God, he kept your father out of prison for years.
但他还是死了 如果我们不交货也会和他一样
He still ended up dead, just like we will if we don't deliver.
我们会挺过去的
We will get through this.
我们一直如此
We always do.
你能和萨姆谈谈吗
Can you talk to Sam?
让他把钻石给我们
Get him to front us those diamonds.
我试试
I'll try.
这样吧
Tell you what.
我去和他面对面谈谈
Let me meet with him face-to-face.
也许能有进展
Maybe I can work out something.
谢谢你 妈
Thank you, Mom.
萨姆
Sam?
别动
Stand still.
请别伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
那就照我说的做
Then do as I say.
你是谁
Who are you?
你为什么绑♥架♥我儿子
Why did you take my son?
-我没伤害他 -你为什么这么做
- I didn't hurt him. - Why are you doing this?
别再问问题了 好吗
Stop asking questions. Okay?
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
我需要你打开保险箱
I need you to open the safe.
现在
Now.
好的
Okay.
那是什么
What are those?
价值六百万未切割的原钻
$6 million in uncut diamonds.
萨姆从珠宝店偷的
Sam stole these from the jewelry store
当时我带着未婚妻选戒指
where I was shopping for a wedding ring for my fiancée.
他在我面前射杀了她
He shot her right in front of me.
一点都没犹豫
Didn't even hesitate.
不 不可能
No. No.
萨姆不会这么做
Sam wouldn't do that.
他还杀了别人
He's killed others.
萨姆是个怪物
Sam is a monster.
我不信
I don't believe you.
你信的
Yes, you do.
我知道你信的
I know you do.
我只想要一个家
All I wanted was a family.
和我的妻儿一起 住在这样的房♥子里
To live in a house like this with my wife and children.
我绝不会伤害你的儿子
I never would have hurt your son.
萨姆
Sam?
我讨厌和你耍把戏
I'm sick of playing games with you.
萨姆 我向你保证 没在耍把戏
Sam, I can assure you no games are being played.
你妈在哪
Where the hell is your mother?
我该在一小时前和她见面的
I was supposed to meet her an hour ago.
她现在应该已经到那里了
She should have been there by now.
我要我的钱
I want my money.
她应该在那里了 我发誓
She should be there, I swear.
她打过来了 晚点给你回电
She's calling me now. I'll call you back.
妈 你在哪呢
Mom, where are you?
你妈妈现在没法接电♥话♥
Your mom can't come to the phone right now.
我发誓 要是你伤害她
I swear to God, if you hurt her...
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表