剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
I'm gonna get fired, and I should be fired.
还该被捕 进监狱
And arrested and put in prison.
你不会进监狱的 我上网查过了
You're not going to prison. I googled already.
纽约的合法性行为最低年龄是17岁
The legal age of consent in New York is 17.
我是老师 你是学生
I'm a teacher, you are a student.
这会毁了我
This will ruin me.
我的事业才刚起步 我完了
I just started my career. I'm done. I'm done!
听着 我们搞了
Look... we hooked up.
但我们当时不知情
We didn't know.
只是一♥夜♥情♥ 现在结束了
It was a one-time thing, and now it's done.
好吗 我不会说出去的
Okay, I'm not gonna tell anybody,
如果你也守口如瓶 那就万事大吉了
and if you don't, then all will be good.
那你朋友呢 她看到我们在一起了
What about your friend? She-she saw us together.
她也不会说出去的
She's not gonna tell anyone either.
尼克 你得冷静点
Nick, you need to chill.
真的
Seriously.
他叫丹·西蒙斯
His name is Dan Simmons.
比利说他是外地人
Billy said he's from out of town.
他从布鲁克林来的
He's from Brooklyn.
被控洗钱 诈骗
Indictments for money laundering, racketeering.
西蒙斯被判谋杀罪名不成立
当庭庆祝
有篇事后文说他曾于2014年
A Postarticle says that he was acquitted
被判谋杀罪名不成立
on a murder charge back in 2014.
这家伙就是个人♥渣♥
This guy was a piece of shit.
你之前对他一无所知吗
You knew nothing about this guy?
我真不知道 我跟你说了
I-I didn't-- I told you.
比利跟他搞过几次
Billy hooked up with him a couple of times.
我不认识他
I didn't know him.
-我以为有派对 -天啊 盖布
- I thought it was gonna be a party. - Jesus, Gabe.
他连苹果手♥机♥都没有
He didn't even have an iPhone.
这就是个廉价的预付费手♥机♥
It's just, like, a cheap prepaid one.
是啊 这就是罪犯常用的
Yeah, well, that's what criminals use
这样就不会被追踪到了 别开机
so they can't be traced. Don't turn it on.
你刚还说不会被追踪到呢
You just finished saying it can't be traced.
我有可能搞错了啊 我看起来像是罪犯吗
I could be wrong; do I look like a criminal to you?
真是的 盖布
Goddamn it, Gabe.
对不起 汉娜
I'm sorry, Hannah.
我不应该给你打电♥话♥的 我只是...
I shouldn't have called you, it's just...
是我♥干♥的
I-I-I did it.
我推了他一把 他摔到了 然后
I pushed him, he fell, and...
他前一秒还活着 然后就...
He was alive one second, and then...
有比利的消息吗
Have you heard from Billy?
没有
Nothing.
那个人♥渣♥
That piece of shit.
我从来都不喜欢那孙子
I never liked that asshole.
我们得找到他
We need to find him.
如果警♥察♥把你们跟那酒店联♥系♥到一起
If the police connect you to that hotel,
你们俩得统一口径
you guys need to tell the same story.
他是朋友 我相信他
He's a friend. I trust him.
他是个混♥蛋♥瘾君子
He's a fucking drug addict.
瘾君子都不可信
You can't trust drug addicts.
汉娜 我没对你撒谎
I'm not lying to you, Hannah.
我什么都跟你坦白了
I told you everything.
为什么新闻里没有呢
How come it's not on the news?
三个劫匪戴着猪头面具...
Three robbers who were wearing pig masks...
两人在珠宝店抢劫案中死亡
他的尸体应该被发现了
They had to find his body by now.
市政厅附近的抗♥议♥者也戴着这种面具
They were also worn at the nearby protest near City Hall.
警♥察♥目前未发表评论...
Police have no comment whether or not...
我回家了 看看他是不是在家
I'm going home. I'm gonna see if he's there.
-他今晚要上班的 -我跟你一起去
- He's supposed to work tonight. - I'm coming with you.
不用了 现在我能自己来了
You don't have to. I can take care of it now.
你不应该掺和进来
You should just stay out of it.
说得真对
Yeah, right.
行了 走吧
Come on, let's go.
二者是否有关联
...whether or not the two were related,
但是他们希望
but they're hopeful
随着调查的深入
more information comes to light
过几天能查出更多信息
in the following days of this investigation.
你提供的任何线索都能派上用场
Anything you can tell me will help.
我们有抢劫的视频
We have footage of the robbery, but of course,
不过总会有摄像头漏掉的东西
there's always something the cameras don't catch.
你注意到什么东西了吗
Did anything stand out to you?
纹身 伤疤
Tattoos, a scar,
他们穿的什么
something they were wearing?
发生得太快了
Uh, it all happened so fast.
你的大脑会在很长一段时间里反复重现这一幕
You're gonna be playing it out in your head for a long time.
一般都是这样的
That's, that's just how it goes.
如果你能想起什么对我们有用的
If you remember anything that you think might help us,
上面有我的电♥话♥
my cell's on that.
我能看她吗
Can I see her?
我也希望我能不这样想
I wish I didn't feel this way.
我也希望我没有那么恨这个世界
I wish I didn't hate this world so much.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不能让你碰她
I can't let you touch her.
要等解剖完以后才行
Not until the autopsy's complete.
这都是我的错
It's all my fault, you know?
她还没准备好
She wasn't ready,
我逼的她
but I pushed her.
我想要结婚 生个孩子
I wanted to get married, have a family.
可她是对的
But she was right.
这个世界已经容不下新生的孩子了
This world has no place for that anymore.
绿色的眼睛
Green eyes.
被警卫抓住的那个
The one the guard grabbed.
他的眼睛是绿色的
His eyes were green.
有点呆滞
Glassy.
他好像 有点躁狂
He was, you know, like, manic?
或者是磕了药
Or on drugs.
记不起太多了
It's not much.
这信息很重要
It's something.
宝贝 是你吗
Babe, is that you?
对 是我
Yeah, it's me.
爸爸说今天没见到你
Dad said you didn't show up to the site today.
你去哪了
Where were you?
我去了杰克逊那里
Uh, I was checking out the Jackson place.
去了一整天吗
All day?
你那混♥蛋♥兄弟又干什么了
So what did your sack-of-shit brother do now?
他又复吸了
He's using again, Shell.
这解释不了你为什么要偷偷溜进来
Doesn't explain why you're sneaking in through the back.
还有你这手臂
Or whatever you did to your arm.
是啊 今早我路过他那 然后
Yeah, I went by his place this morning, and...
当时艾迪抽嗨了 他妈的忽然扑向我
Eddie was spun out of his skull. He fucking jumped me.
天啊 亲爱的 你还好吗
Oh, babe. You okay?
没事 我还好 会好的
Yeah. I-I'm fine. I'll be fine.
虽然他抓得好狠
He got me good, though.
这很严重啊 宝贝
Yeah. That looks bad, babe.
没事
It's fine.
行了 听我说
Okay... hey, look.
我知道他是亲人
I know he's blood.
但你为扭转人生付出了太多努力
But you have worked too hard to turn your life around.
他会堕落的 可不能让他把你拖下水
He's gonna drown. Don't let him take you with him.
你为什么在我房♥间
Why are you in my room?
我在重新整理一下衣橱
I was rearranging the closet.
我想如果你要开箱的话
I thought you might need some space
可能需要些空间放东西
if you ever want to unpack.
好吧
Right.
学校怎么样啦
How was school?
还行
It was fine.
就学校的样子
It was school.
很健谈
Talkative.
能帮我个忙吗 帮我拿一下衣物袋
Would you do me a favor? You get those garment bags for me?
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表