剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
不行 今晚家庭晚餐
Nope. Family dinner tonight.
你可以吃完饭过去
You can go after dinner.
你要来剁吗
You want to chop?
好吧
Yeah.
血可以擦掉了 但微波炉是没办法了
The blood's coming up, but the microwave's a lost cause.
他不可能自己从这走出去的
There's no way he walked out of here.
有人把他弄走了
Somebody came and got him.
这就是说他们知道你住哪里
That means they know where you live.
你不能待在这里了 你跟我走吧
You're not staying here. You're coming with me.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
他们到底是什么人啊
I mean, who are these people?
你知道什么吗
Do you know anything about 'em?
我只知道他们被惹毛了
I know they're pissed off.
盖布说得对
Gabe was right.
我真不应该把钱拿走
I never should have taken the money.
钱在哪里呢
Hey. Well, where is it?
我把钱藏在弗吉尼亚了
I hid it in Virginia.
什么 你没带在身边
What, you don't have it?
这笔钱是盖布还活着的唯一原因
That money's the only thing keeping Gabe alive.
他们一旦拿到钱 我们俩就都没命了
Once they get it, we're both dead.
感谢你的等待
Thanks for waiting.
你没权利把我扣在这
You can't keep me here.
对 我没有
No. I can't.
实际上 我们俩已经完事了
In fact, you and I are done.
艾迪·朗格的死亡不在我的管辖范围
Eddie Longo's death is not my jurisdiction,
但是负责的警探想要跟你谈谈
but the detective in charge would like to speak with you.
进来吧
Come on in.
你好 埃文斯先生
Hello, Mr. Evans.
雷诺兹警探 我来处理艾迪·朗格的案子
Detective Reynolds. I'll be handling Eddie Longo's case.
那就把他交给你了
He's all yours.
等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
怎么了
Yeah?
先生 你没事吧
You okay, sir?
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我不留你
Listen, I won't keep you.
我只是想见一下你
I just wanted to meet you.
如果我有什么问题想问的话
If I have any questions,
加西亚警探已经把所有你的信息都给我了
Detective Garcia's given me all of your information.
相信你很快就会收到我的消息的
I'm sure you'll be hearing from me very soon.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
感谢你过来 先生
Thanks for coming in, sir.
你没事吧
Are you feeling okay?
你觉得让他走是好主意吗
Do you think letting him go is a good idea?
你知道乔丹·埃文斯一直都在
You knew that Jordan Evans was off being a vigilante
扮演义警 可你什么都没管
this whole time-- you did nothing about it.
这要吃官司的
That's a fucking lawsuit waiting to happen.
两个人死了 还有两个失踪
Two people are dead, and two are missing.
乔丹·埃文斯就是幕后作俑者
Jordan Evans is behind it.
这是我的案子 不归你了
Well, it's my case, not yours.
艾迪·朗格参与了珠宝店抢劫
Eddie Longo was involved in the jewelry store heist,
所以这一切都有关联
which makes it all one case.
这是你的悲痛证人说的
So says your grieving witness.
你没有证据
You have no proof.
我知道艾迪·朗格是个不入流的毒贩子
I know that Eddie Longo is a two-bit drug dealer
抢劫那天他和他的供货人在一起
who was with his supplier the day of the robbery.
你搞错了
You got the wrong guy.
-你有事实依据吗 -对
- You know this for a fact? - Yeah.
我有真凭实据 不仅仅是个疯子的胡言乱语
I have real evidence, not just the word of some crazy guy
他满脑子都是复仇
who's hell-bent on revenge.
你要是想瞎搞你的案子
Look, you go fuck up your own case if you want to.
请随便
Go right ahead.
离我的案子远点
Stay away from mine.
凯拉
Kayla?
我们得谈谈
Hey, um... we need, uh, we need to talk.
我想 我们有误会
I-I think there... has been a misunderstanding,
我想澄清一下
and I just want to clear it up.
我可以把一切解释清楚
I can... explain everything.
你怎么会有我妈妈的画
Why do you have my mother's painting?
你不应该看见的
You weren't supposed to see that.
快说 要不我就挂了
Tell me, or I'm hanging up.
我本不想你用这样的方式发现的
I didn't want you to find out this way.
我妈妈 艾比
My mother, Abby.
我爱过她
I loved her.
我爱过她
I loved her.
凯拉
Kayla, um...
听我说 我
listen, I...
凯拉
Kayla?
凯拉
Kayla.
怎么了
Yeah?
能把桌子布置一下吗
Will you set the table?
好
Yeah.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
-我必须要见你 -所以你就来这了
- I had to see you. - So you come here?
-你疯了吗 -那我怎么办
- Are you crazy? - What was I supposed to do?
-你不接我电♥话♥ -天哪 小声点
- You won't answer my calls - Jesus Christ, keep your voice down.
过来
Here, come here.
你不能来这里
You cannot be here.
你真是一位了不起的艺术家
You're such an amazing artist.
约什
Josh...
-说真的 你必须离开 -为什么
- Seriously, you have to go. - Why?
过去的三个月实在是太棒了
The last... the last three months have been incredible.
你太棒了
You, you... are incredible.
我不明白
I just... I don't understand
-你怎么能和我断了 -因为这不对
- how you can just end it. - Because it's wrong.
你也清楚
And you knew that.
你知道我结婚了 有一个孩子
You knew that I was married. I have a child.
-是 她很美 和你一样 -住嘴
- Yes. Yes, and she's beautiful, just like you. - Stop it.
约什 结束了
Josh. It's over.
就这样了吗
Just like that?
我没有发言权
I don't get a say?
我不该被这样对待
I deserve more than that.
妈 你在外面吗
Mom, are you out here?
-晚饭好了 -好了 你该走了
- Dinner's ready. - Okay, it's time for you to go.
我什么时候能见你
When... can I see you?
那是我女儿
It's my daughter.
不能让她发现你在这里 拜托
She cannot find you here. Please.
今晚和我见面
Meet me tonight.
-妈 -好吧 今晚 我会
- Mom? - Okay, tonight, I will...
我会在我的办公室和你见面
I will meet you at my office.
-怎么了 -该吃饭了
- Yeah? - Hey. It's time to eat.
好 我正打算锁门呢
Yeah, I was just locking up.
我和我的老板谈了
I spoke to my boss, and...
和我预想的一样
as I suspected,
"我不知道"不是一个可以接受的答案
"I don't know" is not an acceptable answer.
我再问你一遍
So I'm gonna ask you one more time.
钱在哪
Where's the money?
-不知道 我发誓 -我凭什么相信
- I don't know. I swear. - Why should I believe you?
你也没证明你自己是个诚实可靠的人
You haven't shown yourself to be an honest or reliable person.
我说的是实话
I am telling you the truth.
-在你姐姐手上 -不知道
- But your sister has it? - I don't know.
你想保护她 这我理解
I understand your desire to protect her,
不过现在不是牺牲自己的时候
but now's not the time to play the martyr.
我他妈不知道钱在哪
I don't know where the fucking money is,
这就是实话
and that's the fucking truth!
注意你的言辞
I'm gonna have to ask you to watch your language.
拜托了 放我走吧
Please, just let me go.
我不会向别人提起这事的
I won't tell anyone about this.
先生们
Gentlemen...
请给他松绑
please cut him loose.
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表