剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
Well, it's not like
不被人发现是不可能的
I can walk out of here without someone noticing.
我们需要来个声东击西
We need a diversion.
你要把房♥间点了
So you're gonna set the room on fire?
-你最好靠后点 -你答应过我
- Better back up. - You promised me that Colleen
科琳不会有事的 我们说好了的
would be okay-- we had a deal!
是吗
Did I?
科琳
Colleen!
不
No!
科琳
Colleen!
不
Oh! No!
告别永远不是易事
Goodbyes are never easy.
-凯拉 凯拉 -放开我 你这个疯子
- Kayla! Kayla! - Let go of me, you fucking psycho!
-凯拉 -爸爸
- Kayla! - Dad!
快点
Hurry!
快点
Hurry.
你敢动我家人 你这个混♥蛋♥
You come after my family? You fuckin' piece of shit!
注意
Attention.
爸爸 我们该走了
Dad, we got to go!
-注意 -爸爸
- Attention. - Dad!
注意
Attention.
出现紧急情况
An emergency has been reported.
所有人员前往最近的楼梯...
All occupants walk to the nearest stairway...
注意 注意
Attention. Attention.
注意
Attention.
出现紧急情况
An emergency has been reported.
所有人员前往最近的楼梯出口并下楼...
All occupants walk to the nearest stairway exit and walk down...
注意 注意
Attention. Attention.
-盖布 -我在这里
- Gabe? - I'm here.
小心
Look out!
注意 出现紧急情况
Attention. An emergency has been reported.
把你的枪放在地上
Put your gun on the floor.
好
All right.
快点
Now!
我正要放下来
I'm putting it down.
现在转过来看着我
Now turn around and look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
坐起来
Sit up.
我这次没跟你闹着玩
I am not fucking around this time.
嗯 我看得出来
Yeah, yeah, I could see that.
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
乔丹 不
Jordan, no.
只有这样
It's the only way.
来啊 你这该死的懦夫
Come on, you fucking coward.
你不是一名杀人犯
You're not a killer.
对不起 贝丝
I'm sorry, Beth.
不要 乔丹
Don't do this, Jordan.
一切...都不重要了
Nothing... matters anymore.
我就知道 你不是杀人的料
I knew it. You ain't no killer.
乔丹 不要这么做
Jordan, please don't do this.
所有人员前往最近的楼梯...
All occupants walk to the nearest stairway...
出现紧急情况
An emergency has been reported.
继续走
Keep moving.
没事的 放下吧
It's okay. Let go.
到我身边来
Come to me.
我在等着你
I'm here waiting.
我没事 真的
I'm fine. Really.
我知道 你是个强悍的奶奶
I know. You're one tough grandmother.
你真的要提这茬吗
Are you gonna start with that kind of talk?
那样叫你很糟糕吗
Aw. Would that be so bad?
奶奶
Grandmother?
我喜欢
I like that.
你们俩都出去
Both of you, out.
好好休息
Get some rest.
奶奶
Grandmother.
警探怎么说
What'd the detective say?
火势蔓延了到了好几层
The fire spread, several floors were damaged.
他们还在搜查废墟
They're still sifting through the debris.
-他们找到他了吗 -他们还没公布伤亡名单
- Did they find him? - Well, they haven't released any names yet.
但是
But...
他们会的
they will.
他不会再伤害到我们了
He can't hurt us anymore.
你去睡一觉吧
Why don't you try to get some sleep.
我也准备睡了
I'm gonna do the same.
爸爸
Dad?
怎么了
Yeah?
我们应该离开这里
We should go.
去哪里
Go where?
我们还得去挖钱呢
We have some money to dig up.
然后呢
And then what?
我们好好利用这笔钱
We do some good with it.
你还记得埋在哪里了吗
Do you even remember where it is?
我留了点面包屑
I left some bread crumbs.
走吧
Come on.
爸爸
Dad?
奶奶
Grandma?
你醒了吗
Are you awake?
你好 凯拉
Hello, Kayla.
-不 -你会学会爱我
- No! - You will learn to love me!
凯拉
Kayla!
凯拉
Kayla!
凯拉 你没事吧
Kayla! Are you all right?
凯拉
Kayla?
怎么回事
What the hell?
我们没事
We're okay.
我们都没事
We're all okay.
季终
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表