剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
What are you doing?
在网上买♥♥枪
Buying a gun online.
你不能买♥♥枪 乔丹
You're not getting a gun, Jordan.
你在网上想买♥♥什么都可以
You can buy anything you want on the Internet.
你记不记得我们那次去得州
Do you remember that time that we went to go visit
找我的莱尔叔叔 他说服你打枪
my Uncle Lyle in Texas and he talked you into shooting a gun?
-没有 -你有
- No. - Yes, you do.
他在后院的树上挂了一个靶子
He put a target on a tree in the backyard,
你好认真 你瞄准了十多分钟
you got all serious, and you aimed your gun at it for ten minutes
才扣下扳机
before you pulled the trigger.
-然后 -我没有
- And then... - I did not.
枪弹回到你的脸上 在你的前额上
...the gun kicked back in your face, and it left a lump
敲了一个大包 肿了一个月
that lasted a month on your forehead.
我记得可不是这样的
I remember a different version of that story.
这是个坏主意 乔丹
It's a bad idea, Jordan.
不要动枪
No gun.
我不能让他们逍遥法外
I can't let them get away with it.
你昨晚被人暴打了一顿
You got beaten to a pulp last night.
你不能这样
You can't do this.
你不是那种义警类型的人
You're not the vigilante type.
你太...温柔 善良
You're too... gentle and kind.
你会送命的
You'll get yourself killed.
所以我需要枪
That's why I need a gun.
缅怀并不能用来记住我
Revenge isn't the way to remember me
或者纪念我们的过去
or to honor what we had.
停手吧 你有的选的 乔丹
Stop this now. You have a choice, Jordan.
你有的选的
You have a choice.
不
No.
我的选择已经被夺走了
My choice was taken from me.
我收到你的信息了
Hey, I got your text.
我们只有几分钟
Hey. Hey, we only have a-a few minutes.
-怎么了 -就是
- What's... what's wrong? - Just...
你还没有伊森的消息吗
You haven't heard from Ethan?
没有
No.
他根本就没有联♥系♥你吗
He hasn't contacted you at all?
-昨晚过后 -没有 怎么了
- Since last night? - Nothing. Why?
我只是 我只是想确定你没事
I just... I just wanted to make sure you were okay.
那家伙让我很担心
That guy has me worried.
谢谢你的关心
Well, thank you for your concern.
谢谢你的帮助 沙利文先生
Thank-thank you for your help, Mr. Sullivan.
当然了
Sure. Sure thing.
他想说服卡拉
He tried to get to Carla?
他想让她供出我
He tried to get her to snitch.
然后呢
What happened?
我揍了他一顿 吓唬了他一下
I kicked his ass. I roughed him up a little bit.
什么
You did what?
我只是想吓唬他 让他别来烦我们
Look, I was just trying to scare him, get him to leave us alone.
-成功了吗 -我不知道
- Did it work? - I don't fucking know.
我觉得他手上有我的面具 米其
I think he has my mask, Mitch.
什么
What?
猪头面具 你要我烧掉的那个
The pig mask, the one you told me to burn.
我本来要烧的 但是我找不到了
I was gonna, but I couldn't find it.
听我说
Listen to me.
我觉得是他溜进我家偷走了
I think he broke in and stole it.
你...你确定你不是吸嗨了
Are you... are you sure you didn't get high
忘记你放在哪里了
and forget where you put it?
它不见了
It's gone.
该死
Goddamn it!
也许萨姆能做些什么
Look, maybe Sam could do something.
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆会杀了他 然后他会杀了我们
Sam will kill him, and then he'll kill us.
我不希望再有人死了
I don't want anyone else to die.
不该有人死的
No one was supposed to die.
我实在是受不了了 米其
I can't fucking take this shit anymore, Mitch.
我们不会有事的
We're gonna be fine.
你们俩都很像你们父亲
You both take after your father.
我们不是白人
Oh, we're not white,
如果你是这个意思的话
if that's what you mean.
你父亲以前很帅气
Your father was a beautiful man.
你离开了他
So you left him.
我离开不是因为他 而是因为我自己
Not because of who he was. I left because of who I was.
这是在准备什么
What's all the setup for?
给理查德的一些客户办的鸡尾酒会
It's a cocktail party for some of Richard's clients.
现在取消已经太迟了
It was too late to cancel.
我们马上就走
We'll leave.
汉娜
Oh, Hannah.
我永远不会原谅我对你和盖布做的事
I will never forgive myself for what I did to you and Gabe,
所以我也不指望你会原谅 但是
so I don't expect you to, but...
我是你妈妈
I am your mother,
如果你还有点觉得这对你有意义...
and if that could ever mean anything to you again...
我从小到大都没有妈妈 我现在也不需要
I've gone my whole life without a mother. I don't need one now.
好了
Okay.
我已经安排了我公♥司♥的飞机
I've arranged for my company plane
送你们去波多黎各
to take you to Puerto Rico.
他们在那里有一桩房♥
They have a house there.
因为飓风的关系而有点破损
It's a little worse for wear from the hurricane,
但是还能住
but, uh, it's livable.
你们想住多久都行
You can stay there as long as you like.
拜托 汉娜 你应该开心点
Come on, Hannah, you got to be happy about this.
-这是好消息 -太好了
- This is good news. - It's great.
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的 盖布和汉娜
Hon, maybe, uh, Gabe and Hannah
-要不要去洗个澡 -好
- would like to clean up? - Sure.
我带他们去客房♥吧
let me show you the guest room.
该死
Damn it.
垃圾
Piece of shit.
谁啊
Hello?
雷妮
Laney?
雷尼
我今晚还要过去吗
哥们 看看短♥信♥
过来
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
你在我家里干...
What the hell are you doing in my hou...
宝贝
Hey, babe.
好吧
Okay.
蛋壳色还是奶酪色
Egg shell white, cottage white?
卧室的装饰
Bedroom trim.
不行
No.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
小心点 混♥蛋♥
Watch it, asshole!
上帝啊 谢尔
Jesus, Shell!
-出什么事了 -没什么
- What's going on? - Nothing.
你表现得很奇怪
You're acting weird.
我没事 走吧 进去
I'm fine. Come on, let's go inside.
如果你的手臂还是没好
If your arm still bothers you,
-你应该去看医生 -我没事
- you should go to the doctor. - I'm good.
谢谢
Thanks.
该起床了
Wakey, wakey.
搞什么 沙利文
What the fuck, Sullivan?
我要毁了你
I'm gonna ruin you for this.
你完蛋了
You're so done.
你让我别无选择
You left me no choice.
我给你发了信息
I texted you.
我给你打了电♥话♥ 是你...
I called you. You...
没有回应
didn't answer.
太不注意手♥机♥礼节了
Bad phone use manner.
所以你就闯进我家袭击我吗
So you break into my fucking house and attack me?
这可是你先挑起的
I mean, you started this.
你手♥机♥的密♥码♥是什么
What's the password to your phone?
去死吧
Go fuck yourself.
有意思 这里一般只能输数字
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表