剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
《黑色童话》前情提要
Previously on Tell Me a Story...
我是想
I am trying
-帮助你 -我唯一需要的帮助
- to help you. - The only help I want
就是让警♥察♥找到
is for the police to find the man responsible
害死我未婚妻的人
for my fiance's murder.
-先生 我们正在努力 -少来这套 不用安慰我
- We're working on it, sir. - Don't do that. Don't placate me.
负责的警探想要跟你谈谈
The detective in charge would like to speak with you.
我是绝缘的
I'm so well insulated,
没法扳倒我
I'm untouchable.
休战
Truce.
凯拉 我爱你
Kayla, I love you.
感觉不太对劲 他为什么用他弟弟的名字
Something's not right-- why did he use his brother's name?
他的教职工信息是假的
Teach isn't who he says he is.
他比伊森还疯啊 话说
He's crazier than Ethan, who, by the way,
好久没接过他的电♥话♥或短♥信♥了
has fallen off the face of the earth.
我找到了这个
We found this.
两百万
$2 million.
钱呢
Where's the money?
告诉我钱在哪 一切都会过去
Tell me where the money is, and this will all go away.
-我不知道 -血可以擦掉了
- I don't know. - The blood's coming up.
但微波炉是没办法了
The microwave's a lost cause.
有人把他弄走了
Somebody came and got him.
你不能待在这里了 你跟我走吧
You're not staying here. You're coming with me.
求你了 你得帮帮我
Please, you have to help me.
带他回地下室
Take him back to the basement.
不不不不
No! No! No! No!
放开我
Get off me!
那是你的车吗
Is that your car?
怎么回事
What the hell?
猪
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
好车啊
Nice car.
你死定了
You're fucking dead!
艾迪也是那么说的
That's exactly what Eddie said.
米其也是
And Mitch.
你根本不知道你...
You have no idea who you...
天呐 你可不想跟我玩这套
Jesus, you do not want to mess with me.
我给了你出路 机会 选择
I gave you an out, an opportunity, a choice.
我给了你一个回答
And I gave you an answer.
你死定了
You're fucked, man.
你死透透了
You are fucking fucked!
有种来吧
Bring it.
黑色童话 第一季第九集
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
我给了他止疼药
I gave him something for his pain.
他睡了一晚 你有萨姆的消息吗
He slept through the night. Have you heard from Sam?
嗯 他很焦躁
Yeah. He's very antsy.
我也是
So am I.
打给他姐姐 安排交换
Call the sister. Set the exchange.
但你别去了
But I don't want you going.
她似乎挺难对付
She seems to be a handful.
我想叫布鲁斯来
I thought I'd call Bruce.
他愿意来吗
And is he up for it?
他很厉害
He's good.
他想做的
He wants to do it.
再不可以搞砸了
No more fuckups.
他拿到钱后 必须干掉她
Once he gets the money, he needs to take her out.
然后你就处理掉他吧
And then you can take care of this one.
我这就打给他
I'll call him now.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
你引发了很大♥麻♥烦
You've caused quite a mess.
对不起
I'm sorry.
告诉我
Tell me something.
你怎么知道丹·西蒙斯有那笔钱
How did you know Dan Simmons had the money?
我不知道
I-I didn't.
我们找到了他的柜子钥匙
We found his locker key.
但你是杀了他才拿到那个的
But you had to kill him to get it.
不 那是个意外
No. It was an accident.
他摔倒时撞到了脑袋
He fell. He hit his head.
你是丹的一个
So, you were one of Dan's boys
男宠吗
he liked to play with.
我们以为那是丹的钱
We thought the money was Dan's.
那是我的钱 我想要回来
It was my money, and I want it back.
请别伤害汉娜
Just please don't hurt Hannah.
她会受伤的
Oh, she'll hurt,
她会死的
and she'll die
最终她会跟你一起被我们丢进河里
and end up in the same river we put Dan Simmons' body,
就像丹·西蒙斯那样
right along with you.
你偷错了人
You stole from the wrong person.
你上学要迟到了
You're gonna be late for school.
我不去了
I'm not going.
心理健康日
Mental health day.
是嘛
I see.
你♥爸♥爸说你们谈过了
Your dad told me that you guys talked.
他已经走了吗
Did he leave already?
嗯 但你可以待在家
Yeah, but you can stay home.
我觉得他不会反对的
I'm sure he'd approve.
我很遗憾 凯拉
I'm sorry, Kayla.
为这一切
For all of it.
感觉肯定糟透了
It must... royally suck.
这么说太轻了
That's an understatement.
关于我妈你是对的
You were right about my mom.
不能相信她
She couldn't be trusted.
你会因此记恨我吗
You're gonna hold that over me?
不会
No.
但你是对的
But you were right.
不 我错怪她了
No, I was wrong about her.
因为 她生了你
Because... she created you,
而你是那么的完美
and you are... absolute perfection.
好吧 你现在有点夸大其词了
Okay, now you're laying it on thick.
有点吧 但我想表达我的观点
Well, a little, but I... I want to make my point.
什么观点
Which is?
我很开心你在这里 凯拉
I am really happy that you're here, Kayla.
之前我不确定
I wasn't really sure
我是否能做得了别人的奶奶 但是
how this grandmother thing would work out, but...
现在我挺喜欢
I kind of like it.
我该去上班了
I should get to work.
有事就打电♥话♥给我
I'm a phone call away.
你睡了吗
Did you get some sleep?
几乎没睡
Very little.
我们会把他带回来的 汉娜
We're gonna get him back, Hannah.
怎么做
How?
那些坏人
These are some bad people
几乎能一手通天
with some serious resources.
没错 但我们有优势
Yeah, but we got the upper hand here.
他们不知道我的存在
They don't know about me.
据他们所知
For all they know,
你在单干
you're working alone.
她打来的
It's her.
喂
Hello?
准备见你弟弟了吗
You ready to see your brother?
在哪见面
Where should I meet you?
琼斯街和康斯托克街交界处的仓库
The warehouse off Jones and Comstock.
今晚九点
Tonight at 9:00.
一个人来 否则你拿不到钱
Come alone, or you don't get the money.
我中午离开时 尼克不在
I left at lunch, and Nick wasn't there.
他联♥系♥你了吗
Have you heard from him?
联♥系♥了
Yep.
不停地发短♥信♥给我
He's been texting me nonstop.
尼克
给我回电
我爱你 凯拉
我们属于彼此
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表