剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
好了好了 我知道你要说什么
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know this part.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
我就在这呢
I'm right here.
坐下
Sit down.
-我站着好了 -给老娘坐下
- I'll stand. - Sit the fuck down.
我妈在哪
Where's my mother?
现在还活着
Alive at the moment.
我马上叫保安抓你
I'll have security on you in a second.
那艾丝特就会没命
And little old Esther dies.
我的钱呢
And my money?
立刻把我弟带来 我就告诉你在哪
Bring me my brother right now, and I'll tell you where it is.
然后你就能找回你的妈妈
And you'll get your mommy back.
你为什么会觉得你弟弟在这
What makes you think your brother is here?
艾丝特怎么样了
How is Esther?
她会没命的
She will die.
时间在流逝
The clock is ticking.
我需要时间
I need time.
那就赶快
Then move faster.
伊森·戴维斯 1条新信息
厨房♥窗户 别告诉别人
给
There you go.
要喝点咖啡吗
Want some coffee?
好啊
Sure.
凯拉
Kayla.
我只想让你知道 我没有
I just want you to know I don't...
我没有把发生的任何事怪在你身上
I don't blame you for anything that's happened.
我也不希望你责怪自己
And I don't want you to blame yourself.
如果你生我的气 那也没关系
It's okay if you're mad at me.
不 我在生自己的气
No, no, I'm-I'm... I'm mad at myself.
我没有
I didn't...
我没有出面
I didn't show up.
-爸 别这样 -我太忙于工作了
- Dad, don't do this to yourself. - I got so caught up
我害怕了
in work. I was scared.
我不知道该怎么当一个家长
I didn't know how to be a parent.
还有你和你妈 你看上去也不需要我
And you and your mom, you didn't seem to need me, anyway,
我只是
and I just...
后来你需要我时 我没有
And when you did, I wasn't...
我没有出面
I didn't show up.
我没有保护好你
I didn't protect you.
我真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
我也很对不起
I'm sorry, too.
你的奶奶
Your grandmother.
你知道的
You know, the...
警方会找到你的奶奶
the police, they're gonna find your grandmother,
-她会 -没事的
- and, you know, she's gonna be... - Okay.
她会没事的
She's gonna be okay.
菜单 联♥系♥人
联♥系♥人 未知
你好啊 美人
Hiya, beautiful.
我要和科琳说话
I want to talk to Colleen.
她现在很忙
She's tied up at the moment.
你伤害她了吗
Did you hurt her?
我只伤害自讨苦吃的人
I only hurt people who deserve it.
比如雷妮 伊森
Oh, like Laney? Ethan?
你认为你对他们所做的事都是他们活该吗
You think they deserved what you did to them?
是我们对他们做的 没有你就不会有我
What we did to them. There's no me without you,
就像没有我就不会有你一样
just like there's no you without me.
我们是一个团队
We're a team.
告诉我科琳在哪
Tell me where Colleen is.
苏克雷酒店 1101房♥
Hotel Sucre. Room 1101.
你一个人来 不然她就没命
You come alone, or she dies.
等等
Wait.
该死
Fuck.
奥尔森警探 感谢您的到来
Detective Olsen. Thank you for coming.
你打电♥话♥是对的
No, you did the right thing by calling.
加西亚警探的事 我很遗憾
I am so sorry about Detective Garcia.
谢谢 我们都
Thank you. Yeah, we're all just, uh...
我们都很震惊
We're so stunned.
我真的不知道该从哪开始
Um, I don't really know where to start.
然后我想到 既然你以前是她的搭档
And I figured since you were her partner,
我就该给你打电♥话♥
I should call you.
她死的前一晚 我看见过她
I saw her last night before she was killed.
不是帮派袭击
It wasn't a gang hit.
-我知道是谁干的 -是谁
- I know who did it. - Who was it?
这听上去会很扯
This is gonna sound crazy.
埃文斯先生 请把你知道的事告诉我
Mr. Evans, tell me what you know.
萨姆·雷诺兹警探
Detective Sam Reynolds.
你对他了解多少
What do you know about him?
天啊 她说得没错
Jesus. She was right.
她告诉我她在调查他 然后
She told me she was looking into him, and, uh...
我没有相信她
I didn't believe her.
她担心他会发现我们在联♥系♥
She was worried that he would find out we were talking.
告诉我找个安全的地方躲起来 于是我住进了这
Told me to find a safe place to stay, so I checked in here.
我有他从
I have the diamonds
珠宝店偷走的钻石
that he stole from the jewelry store.
不可能 你怎么得到的
No fucking way. How'd you get them?
我闯进了他家 全部拿走了
I broke into his house, and I took them.
好吧 那些钻石现在在哪里
Okay, uh, where are the diamonds now?
-我房♥间的保险箱里 -好吧 那是证据
- The safe up in my room. - All right, that's evidence.
我们需要那些钻石
We're gonna need those.
不好意思 我得先上报
Excuse me, I-I need to call this in.
-你能理解吧 -当然了
- You understand? - All right.Yeah, of course.
我的弟弟呢
Where's my brother?
计划好像有点变化
There seems to be a change of plans.
又怎么了
What now?
我不能同意你的条件
I can't agree to your terms.
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
-我来帮你 -没事吧 女士
- Here, let me help. - Is everything okay, ma'am?
我们把她带去她的房♥间吧
Let's-let's take her to her room.
跟我来 谢谢
Follow me right this way. Thank you.
她没事 一切都好 她就是晕倒了
She's fine. Everything's fine. She just fainted.
诺兰警官 你能过来一下吗
Officer Nolan, can you relieve me for a few?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
他没事
He's fine.
你这个贱♥人♥
You fucking bitch.
你妈妈死定了
Your mother is dead.
她活够了
She's had a long life.
你认真的吗
Are you for real?
我的钱在哪里
Where is my money?
你甚至愿意让你的妈妈去死
You would let your own mother die?
那是一大笔钱
It's a lot of money.
放了盖布
Let Gabe go,
我就告诉你钱在哪里
and I'll tell you where it is.
不 汉娜
No, Hannah.
我不在乎我自己
I don't care about myself.
但你要放了他
But you have to let him go.
我会带你去
And I'll lead you to it.
钱在哪里 汉娜
Where is it, Hannah?
萨姆
我的耐心快耗尽了
不给钱我就不干了
我不再客气了
我过来了
他过来干什么
What the hell is he doing here?
盯紧他们
Watch them.
凯拉
Kayla.
萨姆 我是卡特琳娜
Sam, it's Katrina.
你在哪里呢
Where the hell are you?
天啊 科琳 你没事吧
Oh, my God. Colleen, are you okay?
你不该来的
You shouldn't have come.
我们很高兴你来了
We're so glad you're here.
别见外 进来吧
Don't be shy. Come in.
现在你要干什么
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表