剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
the staying out all night.
我不会再忍♥了
I won't stand for it.
那你打算怎么办
Yeah? What are you gonna do about it?
我们搬来这是为了重新开始 凯拉
We moved here to start over, Kayla.
不 你搬来这是为了重新开始
No, you moved here to start over.
我在奥克兰待得挺好的
I was fine back in Oakland.
你在奥克兰是一团糟
You were a disaster in Oakland
然后你在这也是一团糟
and you're doing the same thing here.
你妈妈要是看到你这样
I mean, it would make your mother so sick
-一定会恶心透了 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- to see you fucked up like this. - Fuck you!
你不知道妈妈会说什么
You don't know what Mom would say
因为你♥他♥妈♥恨她
because you fucking hated her.
我们能不能他妈的别说脏话了
Okay, can we stop with the fucks for five fucking minutes?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么 我不恨你妈妈
Fuck you talking about? I didn't hate your mother.
你对她什么态度 以为我看不到吗
You treated her like shit and you don't think I noticed?
-你的婚姻就是个玩笑 -你简直
- Your marriage was a joke. - You don't know
是在胡说八道
what you're talking about.
-不是那么回事 -你自己也心知肚明
- That's not true. - And you know it, too.
-全都是鬼话 -我受够了
- None of that is true. - You know what? I'm done.
我他妈受够了
I am so fucking done.
抱歉 我没控制住
I'm sorry. I didn't handle that well.
我会改进的 我保证
I, uh, I will do better. I promise.
凯拉 凯拉
Kayla. Kayla, hey.
等等 别追了
Wait. Wait, wait. Just...
让她静静吧
give her space.
盖布 开下门
Gabe, will you open?
盖布 是我
Gabe, it's Hannah.
盖布
Gabe!
不
No.
该死的 盖布
Goddamn it, Gabe.
盖布 能听见吗
Gabe. Okay, can-can you hear me?
盖布
Gabe!
盖布
Gabe!
醒醒
Come on!
醒醒
Come on.
吐出来
Get it all out.
全吐出来
Get it all out. Get it all out.
起来
Come on.
逮捕他了吗
Did you get him?
你这么还在这 埃文斯先生
What are you still doing here, Mr. Evans?
四号♥ 你们逮捕他了吗
Number four, did you arrest him?
其他的目击证人
None of the other witnesses
都没有指认那个嫌疑人
could identify the same suspect you did.
那他们都是错的
Okay, well, then the other witnesses are wrong.
你放心 先生 我们正在努力
Hey, look.It's okay, we're working on it, sir.
少来这套 不用安慰我
Don't do that. Don't-don't-don't placate me.
第四个人 他当时在场
Okay? Number four, he was there.
他和他的同伙们杀了贝丝
He and his friends, they murdered Beth.
你们打算就这么放了他吗
And what, you're just gonna let him go?
不仅指认无效
It's not just the lineup.
他的女友也做了不在场证明
His girlfriend confirmed his alibi.
就算我想指控他
So even if I wanted to charge him,
我的警监也不会批准
my captain would never sign off.
那把你的警监叫过来
Okay, well, then get your captain down here.
我跟他说
I'll talk to him.
你们倒是去调查啊
You need to investigate,
去找他的同伙 干点正事
find his friends, do your fucking jobs!
听我说 埃文斯先生
Listen to me, Mr. Evans.
乔丹 你既然认定是他
Jordan, you say that's the guy?
我们就会对他一查到底 我向你保证
Then we'll keep looking into him, you have my word.
但我不能在证据不足的情况下进行逮捕
But I don't make arrests that don't hold up in court.
明白吗
Understand?
乔丹
Jordan.
盖布
Gabe.
盖布
Gabe.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不用道歉 那是个意外对吧
Don't be. It was an accident, right?
盖布
Gabe?
我和你不同
I'm not like you.
我放不下
I can't just move on.
我做不到一走了之
I... I can't run away.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我没有一走了之
I didn't run away.
爸爸生病的时候你走了
Dad got sick and you left.
我得独自一人照顾他
I had to take care of him... alone.
我那时才十三 汉娜
I was 13, Hannah.
我是为咱俩才报名入伍
I enlisted for us,
为了你
for you.
总得有人帮他付医药费
Someone had to pay for his medical bills.
我们需要钱
We needed money.
他死后一切都变了
Everything changed when he died.
不
No.
妈离开后一切都变了
Everything changed when Mom walked out on us.
那时我才六岁 基本不记得
I was six, I barely remember.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth:
你刚刚是想自杀吗
did you try to kill yourself?
这回不是
Not this time.
但有些夜晚 我会吞下无数药片
But there were nights I would do so many drugs
我不在乎自己是否能醒过来
I just didn't care if I woke up.
但这次不是
But this wasn't that.
这次我只是想睡觉
I-I just wanted to sleep.
闭上眼一会
Just shut it all out for a while.
我该多打电♥话♥给你
I should've called more,
-更努力些 -无所谓
- tried harder. - It doesn't matter.
我在这了
I'm here now.
今天下午早时
The body of a Brooklyn resident,
在哈德逊河被找到的尸体
recently identified as Dan Simmons has been found...
调大声点
Turn it up.
...被证实为住在布鲁克林区的
...after Dan Simmons' body was discovered
丹·西蒙斯
earlier this afternoon in the Hudson River.
根据西蒙斯的犯罪记录
Authorities suspect foul play
有关部门认为可能是谋杀
due to Simmons' criminal history.
-调查... -有人移♥动♥了他的尸体
- An investigation... - Somebody moved his body.
谁啊 为什么要这么做
Who? Why would they do that?
...搜寻河流希望发现相关线索
...the river for any leads or evidence.
你喝什么
What are you drinking?
你说什么
Sorry?
你喝什么
What are you drinking?
苏格兰威士忌
Scotch.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天一切顺利吗
Everything go all right today?
目前为止还不错
So far.
糟了
Oh, shit.
我以为我们说好了
I thought we had an agreement.
是的 以后就生效
We do and we will.
你不能就这样过来 明白吗
I can't have you coming over here like this, okay?
不行 你知道你会给我惹多大♥麻♥烦吗
No. Do you know how much trouble I'm gonna be in?
-就这一次 -凯拉
- Just one more time. - Kayla.
没人会知道
No one will know.
老天 你嗑嗨了
Oh, my God, you're high.
我知道你需要什么
I know what you need.
我放了些牛奶 希望你喜欢
I put a little milk in it. Hope you like it.
很好喝
Low-key amazing.
怎么
What?
怎么了
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Something happened?
或者我们就坐在这沉默不语
Or we can just sit here in silence.
最近事情有些不顺
Things are a little upside down right now.
怎么说
How so?
我糟透了 如果你还没看出来的话
I'm a little fucked up, if you haven't picked up on that.
我读了你学校的档案
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表