剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
- You could have visited. - I did.
你去参加了她的葬礼
You came to her funeral.
你小的时候我去看过你
I visited when you were little.
但那时她已经让你不喜欢我了
But the damage had been done by then.
我
I just...
我和你妈妈从来关系就不好
We just never clicked, your mom and me.
这是我的错
And that was my fault.
我怪她让我儿子太开心
I... I blamed her for making my son happy
并因此惩罚她
and then I punished her for it.
告诉你一点关于我的有用的事
Here's some helpful information about me.
我不算个好人
I'm... I'm not a great person.
很明显 也不算个好妈妈
I certainly wasn't a good mother.
但是你♥爸♥
But your dad--
他想出了这个笨主意
he's got this stupid idea
以为我能给你带来一点好的影响
that-that I'm gonna be a good influence on you.
我的育儿之道会奇迹般地
That my parental guidance is gonna
引导你到正确的道路上
magically put you on some right path.
你和我
Now, you and I--
我们都知道这不可能
we know that's never gonna happen.
他真什么都不懂
He's clueless.
可能是吧
Can be.
他就和他父亲一样
He's... he's just like his father.
如果他发现什么不对的地方 就去纠正
I mean, he sees something wrong, he's got to make it right.
他不理解
He doesn't understand that...
我们大多数人
that most of us--
都生活在对错之间
we live between right and wrong.
我
I, um...
我真的搞砸了和你妈妈的关系
I really fucked up with your mom,
对此我很抱歉
and, uh, sorry about that.
听上去有好多人
Sounds like a big turnout.
借过
Excuse me.
我站在市政厅前
I'm here in front of city hall
今天这些抗♥议♥者
among the protestors who showed up today
他们来支持被警♥察♥枪杀的
in support of the friends and family
两个男孩的朋友和家人
of the two boys who were shot and killed by police.
行动起来
Act now!
我们必须停止警♥察♥暴行
We must stop police brutality!
他们在我们的子女被装进运尸袋的时候
They continue to play the victim card while our sons
还装出一副自己才是受害者的样子
and daughters are left in body bags.
问责制度在哪
Where is the accountability?
现在我们要知道这些问题的答案
It's time to demand answers to these questions.
乔丹 贝丝
Hey, Jordan! Beth!
你好
Hey, hey.
-你们总算来了 -嗯
- You made it. - Yeah.
兰斯也在这附近
Ah, hey. Lance is here, uh, somewhere.
我们要走了
Hey, um, we're gonna go.
我一会儿给你发短♥信♥ 好吗
Okay? I-I'll text you later.
好的 没事儿吧
Yeah. Everything okay?
可我们才刚来
Mm-hmm.We-we just got here.
我知道 我们去吃点儿东西 好吗
I know, I know. We'll-we'll grab a bite, okay?
我睡了多久
How long have I been asleep?
四个小时 你吃了什么
Four hours. What did you take?
在你的洗手间里找到的安比恩
I found your Ambien in the bathroom.
安♥眠♥药♥
你用可♥卡♥因♥送服安必恩
You took Ambien with coke?
你知道这多危险吗
Do you know how dangerous that is?
可能会导致昏迷或者心脏病发
You can go in a coma. Have heart failure.
我知道 谢谢
Yeah, I got it. Thanks.
有报道吗
Anything?
没有 我们可能要走运了
Mm-mmm. Maybe we'll get lucky.
我们从来就不幸运 汉娜
We're not lucky people, Hannah.
我们为什么这么快就走了
Why did we leave so soon?
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
这边走
This way.
就是这儿
Uh, yes.
我对昨晚发生的事感到很抱歉
I'm sorry about last night.
没关系
It's okay.
不 有关系
No, no, no, it's not. It's...
我知道我最近不太正常
I know I've been weird lately.
只是这个世界太糟糕了
It's just this world is so screwed up.
我的脑袋里一团浆糊 而且...
It messes with my head, and...
人们无时无刻都很愤怒
everyone is so angry all the time.
我明白
I get it.
别给我找借口
Don't excuse me.
你不应该承受我的坏情绪
You don't deserve my bullshit.
我不能让糟糕的情绪掌控我的生活
I can't let it take over my life.
你以为我不想要你的时候 我的心都碎了
It kills me that you thought I didn't want you.
你就是我最想要的人 乔丹
You're all I want, Jordan.
你一直都是我想要的人
You've always been what I want.
所以...
So...
你不用这么做
You-you don't have to do this.
你不会失去我的
You-you're not gonna lose me.
我害怕我会失去自我
I am scared that I'll lose myself.
我们...
We...
是我最好的一部分
are the best part of me.
我人生中的每一天
And there is not a day
都想在你身边醒来
that I want to wake up without you.
这就是我的心声
That is my reality.
所以 请你 请你娶我
So, please... please, marry me,
乔丹·埃文斯
Jordan Evans.
你要回答我吗
Are you going to answer?
或者我也可以跪下
Like, I can-I can get down on a knee.
-我愿意 -你愿意
- Yes. - Yes.
我愿意
Yes.
我愿意
Yes.
过来
Get over here.
你昨天去哪了 你把我抛下了
Where did you go last night? You ditched me.
对不起 我手♥机♥没电了 我试着找过你
Um, sorry. My phone died. I tried to find you.
你有那么醉
Were you that drunk?
大家好
Hi, everyone.
希勒先生不在的时候由我来代课
I'm taking over for Mr. Hiller while he's out.
我叫尼克·沙利文 但是
My name is Nick Sullivan, but...
我们随意点
let's keep it casual.
叫我尼克就行
Call me Nick.
有什么可以帮您的
What can I help you with today?
-结婚戒指 -这边请
- Wedding rings. - Right this way.
我一年前在这买♥♥过耳环
Um, yeah, I was... I bought some earrings in here about
我当时看到了一对金戒指
a year ago, and I saw these twined gold bands that I just...
所有人立刻趴到地上
Everybody on the floor, now!
趴下不然就死定了
On the floor or you die!
立刻趴下
Get down now!
-你们听到他说的了 赶紧趴下 -别 好吧
- You heard him! Down now! - Don't. Don't. Okay.
没事的 宝贝 按他们说的做好吗 你会没事的
It's okay, baby, just go along, all right? You're fine.
你 带我去保险箱 快走
You. The safe. Come on. Let's go, let's go.
所有人 不许起来
Everybody, stay down!
把保险箱打开
Open up the safe.
快点
Let's go.
快点 老兄
Come on, man.
快点
Come on, hurry up!
怎么搞的
What the fuck?
-不 不要 -是我的手♥机♥
- No, no, don't, don't. - It's my phone.
-把它关掉 你想死吗 -别
- Turn it off! You want to fucking die?! - Hey... don't, don't.
-一切都会没事的 -把它关掉
- Everything's gonna be fine. - Turn it off!
会没事的 好吗
It's gonna be okay. All right?
她会关掉的 会没事的
She's gonna turn it off. It's gonna be okay.
没事 她能关掉
It's okay, it's okay, she can turn it off.
-我关掉了 -好了
- I got it, got it. - All good.
把你的枪放下
Put your gun down!
叫警♥察♥
Call the police.
-立刻把你的枪放下 -我们有麻烦了
- Put your gun down now! - We got a problem!
什么
What...
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表