剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
《黑色童话》前情提要
Previously on Tell Me a Story...
-你是新来的吗 -是的
- You new? - Yeah.
刚搬来
Just moved here.
你给人留下的第一印象很棒
You make a great first impression.
我要坐在你旁边
I'm sitting next to you.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
莫门特俱乐部
Club of the moment.
-我叫尼克 -尼克
- I'm Nick. - Hi, Nick.
大家好
Hi, everyone.
我叫尼克·沙利文
My name is Nick Sullivan.
我们随意点 叫我尼克就行
Let's keep it casual. Call me Nick.
有个外地来的朋友
Got a friend in from out of town.
在他的酒店开派对
Party at his hotel.
-在哪儿呢 -你们来了就有了
- Where's the party? - You're the party.
你在偷他的钱吗
You're taking his money?
这是干吗呢
What's going on?
-不 该死 -闭嘴
- No, Dan... - Shut up!
冷静一点
Chill out!
什么情况
What's going on?
你为什么不打电♥话♥求助
Why didn't you call for help?
我打给你了啊
I called you!
把你摸过的地方都擦一遍
Wipe down anything you touched.
我们该走了
We're gonna go.
你能不能干
Are you up for this?
萨姆可不想用你
'Cause Sam didn't want to use you.
但我跟他说"别担心艾迪
I told him, "Hey, don't worry about Eddie.
-他现在戒酒了" -我什么时候戒酒了
- He's sober now." - When was I sober?
我撒谎了
I fucking lied.
计划是去年结婚
Plan was to get married last year,
今年怀孕 计划原本是这样
and be pregnant this year, and that was the plan.
我们周围的世界正在分崩离析
The world is falling apart around us!
但如果你不想嫁给我 你得让我知道
But if you don't want to marry me, you got to let me know.
你就是我最想要的人
You're all I want.
这个世界太糟糕了 我的脑袋里一团浆糊
This world is so screwed up, it messes with my head.
请你娶我
Please marry me.
我愿意
Yes.
所有人立刻趴到地上
Everybody on the floor now!
把你的枪放下
Put your gun down!
什么
What...
不不不
No, no, no.
警戒线
纽约市新闻14频道
我们是我最好的一部分
We are the best part of me.
我人生中的每一天都想在你身边醒来
There is not a day I want to wake up without you.
趴下不然就死定了
On the floor or you die!
立刻把你的枪放下
Put your gun down now!
不不不 不
No. No, no. No, no, no!
不
No!
现在只知道是三个戴猪面具的人
All I have are three men in pig masks
而街对面的抗♥议♥人群
to go with the 500 pig masks
有五百个戴着猪面具呢
at the protest across the street.
警卫开了一枪
The guard got a shot off.
子弹打中了一名犯人的肩膀
Bullet caught one of our perps in the shoulder,
穿透伤
through and through.
找到子弹了吗
You find the slug?
技术组在查DNA 他们非常专业
Techs are trying to pull DNA. They're total pros.
没去拿展示出来的东西 而直奔保险箱
They ignored the displays, went straight for the safe.
他们拿走了什么
What'd they get?
未打磨钻石
Rough diamonds.
经理说 如果切割得好 能卖♥♥六百万
Manager says, uh, could be up to $6 million with the right cutter.
我去
Fuck me.
埃文斯先生
Mr. Evans?
我叫蕾妮·加西亚
My name's Renee Garcia.
我是凶案组的警探
I'm a detective with the Homicide Squad.
深表哀悼
I'm sorry for your loss.
没事的 我想问你几个问题
If it's okay, I'd like to ask you a few questions.
他们带她去哪
Where are they taking her?
法医办公室
The medical examiner's office.
-这是流程 先生 -借过
- It's part of the process, sir. - Coming through.
这样吧 我们叫个警官送你
Tell you what, we'll have an officer drive you.
这个不急
We can do this later.
黑色童话 第一季第二集
情况不妙
This is bad.
很不妙 你说没人会受伤的
This is really bad. You said nobody'd get hurt.
-你闭嘴好不好 -他杀了警卫 还有那女人
- Would you shut up? - He killed the guard. He killed that woman.
这都死俩人了
That's two people dead.
-该死 -肩膀怎么样了
- Ah, fuck. - How's the shoulder?
不骗人 很疼
I'm not gonna lie, it hurts.
-他需要去医院 -不行
- He needs a hospital. - No hospital.
-我看看 -开玩笑吗 他要流血致死了
- Let me look at it. - Are you kidding me? He's bleeding out.
艾迪 没事的 不去医院
Eddie, Eddie, it's okay. No hospital.
子弹穿透了过去
Bullet went right through you.
你为什么杀了那些人
Why'd you kill those people, huh?
我们要进监狱的
We're going to prison.
放松 好吗
Relax. Okay?
没人会进监狱的
Nobody's going to prison.
但你得淡定 明白吗
But you got to be cool. You understand me?
他们被杀是因为你个弱鸡失控了
Those people got shot 'cause your tweakin' ass lost it
我只好插手解决
and I had to step in.
不不 别赖我
No, no, no, no, no. Don't put this on me.
我什么都没做
I didn't do shit.
我们是一起的 深呼吸
We all in this together. Take a deep breath.
我要我的钱
I want my money.
我欠人钱呢 我什么时候能拿到钱
I owe people money. When do I get my money?
我会去找联络人 进行交换
I'll reach out to the contact, make the exchange,
然后你就能拿到钱
then you'll get it.
该死
Fuck.
管管你弟弟
Do something about your brother.
他没事的 我会确保的
He'll be good. I'll make sure.
艾迪 行了 你得冷静下来
Eddie, come on, you got to calm down, okay?
好
Yeah.
收到我的短♥信♥了吗
Get my texts?
我找了你一整天
I've been looking for you all day.
你跟他说过话了吗
Have you spoken to him yet?
话说你昨晚跟他进展到什么程度了
How far did you go with him last night, anyway?
你跟英语老师睡了
You slept with the English teacher?
-是代课老师 -亲爱的
- Substitute teacher. - Oh, hon,
希勒老师摔伤了屁♥股♥
Mr. Hiller fell and cracked his ass.
老骨头好得慢 他可能一年都回不来了
Old bones don't heal. He could be out all year.
拜托 千万别说出去
Please, don't tell anyone.
我发了社交媒体 视频网站 相亲网站
Tweeted, Snapped, Instagram, YouTube, Christian Mingle.
-到处传开了 -雷妮
- It's everywhere. - Laney.
我开玩笑的
I'm joking.
我是新来的 好吗
I'm the new girl, okay?
我现在最不希望的就是引人注意
It's the last thing I need right now.
有我呢
I got you.
-该死 -鲍威尔小姐
- Oh, shit. - Ms. Powell.
回头打给我
Call me.
在体育馆独处
Alone in the gym.
-这样真的好吗 -你骗了我
- Is this really a good idea? - You lied to me.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
你没说你是未成年人
You did not tell me you were a minor.
你也没问啊
Well, you didn't ask.
那家夜店是21岁以上才能进入的
That club was 21 and over.
我自然以为
There was a reasonable expectation
你已经到年龄了
that you were of age.
-你这口气像个律师 -我真需要律师了
- You sound like a lawyer. - Well, I'm gonna need one.
你说什么呢 不用担心
What are you talking about? Don't worry about it.
-昨晚的事是个意外 -意外
- What happened last night was an accident. - An accident?
是预料之外的偶遇 听起来有律师范吗
An unexpected occurrence. Is that more lawyerly?
这可不是玩笑
This is not a joke.
我会被开除 我也应该被开除
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表