剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
We have to stop running from our problems.
凯拉 站住 拜托
Kayla, just stop, please.
等等
Wait, wait.
-出去 -停下来
- Get out! - Stop!
你不能就这么闯进来 出去
You can't just barge in here like this! Go away!
天哪
Oh, my God.
真美
It's beautiful.
你真有才华
You're so talented.
就像她一样
You're just like her.
我都不知道 我都不知道
I had no idea. I had no idea.
我怎么能不知道呢
How could I not know?
别说了 出去
Just stop. Just get out.
告诉我应该做什么 我会去做的
Just tell me what to do, and I will do it.
我只想改变我们之间的关系
I just want to change us.
停下
Just stop.
停下什么
What am I'm stopping? Stop what?
别装得像你不知道我在说什么一样
Stop acting like you don't know what I'm talking about.
-我知道 -你以为自己知道什么
- I know. - What do you think you know?
你背着妈妈出轨
You were cheating on Mom.
所以你们才吵架
That's why you guys were fighting.
凯拉 你根本就不知道发生了什么
Kayla, you don't understand the first thing about what happened.
我听到了 她很伤心
I heard her! She was upset.
所以她才在那晚上了车
That's why she got in the car that night.
所以她才死了
That's why she's dead!
-她是因为你才死的 -听我说
- You're why she's gone. - Listen to me.
-不 -听我说
- No. - Listen to me.
没什么好说的 你的所作所为
There is nothing to say, because there are no words
-没什么好解释的 -凯拉 你不懂
- for what you did. - Kayla, you don't understand.
凯拉 请听我说
Kayla, please just listen to me.
她死了
She's dead!
-请听我解释 -不
- Please just let me explain! - No, no.
-把手拿开 -凯拉
- Get your hands off of me. - Kayla?
我对此不知情
I-I didn't know about that.
-你要相信我 -不
- You have to believe me. - No, please.
不
No, no, no.
让我走吧
Please just let me go, please.
有我在
No. I've got you.
不要
No, don't. Don't!
不要爱我
Do not love me.
你会死的
You'll just end up dead,
因为爱我的人都会死
because that's what happens to people who love me.
艾迪 开门 是我
Eddie, open up. It's me.
搞什么
What the fuck?
干
Fuck!
你说的对
You were right about that guy.
我看到他在我家附近出现了
I saw him outside my fucking house today!
-我说过了 -听我说
- I told you! - Listen to me.
他肯定已经跟到这边来了
He had to have followed me from this place.
你得赶紧走
You got to get the fuck out of here, man!
什么动静
What is that?
是他
It's him.
他在屋顶上
He's on the fucking roof.
他妈的
What the fuck?
我的枪不见了 之前放在这的
My gun-- it's gone. It was right here.
他把我枪拿了
He fucking took it!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Motherfucker!
不 等等 我的枪在他手上
No, no, no, no, no. Wait. He has my gun.
你确定
Are you sure?
你确定没把枪放在别的地方
Are you sure you didn't put it someplace else?
不 他拿走了
No. He took it! He fucking took it!
本来是在这的
It was right here.
那是什么
What is that?
把那东西拿走
Get it off me!
操
Fuck.
那是什么
What is that?
-是手♥机♥吗 -在哪
- Is that a phone? - Where is it?
好像在里面
I think it's inside.
你是谁
Who is this?
从前 有三只小猪
Once upon a time, there were three little pigs:
艾迪 米其 和第三只小猪
Eddie, Mitch and the third pig.
他说了什么 他想干吗
What's he saying? What does he want?
告诉我第三只小猪是谁 一切都会结束
Tell me who the third pig is, and this all goes away.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 傻♥逼♥
Fuck you, motherfucker.
他叫什么 米其
What's his name, Mitch?
不 别出去
No, no, no, no, don't go out there!
给我出来
Show yourself.
告诉我是谁开的枪
Tell me who pulled the trigger.
你告诉我是谁开的枪
You tell me who pulled the trigger,
这一切就会停止
and this stops.
操♥你♥妈♥ 给我出来
Fuck you! Show yourself!
是啊
Yeah.
我也是这么想的 怂货
That's what I thought, chickenshit.
你给我听着
Now, you listen to me.
你这是不自量力
You're out of your depth here.
跟我们斗会让你死得很惨
You have no idea who you're fucking with!
你最好马上收手
So you better stop your shit right now
不然会落得跟你女人一样结局 明白吗
unless you want to end up like your woman, you understand me?
不 你给我听好
No, you listen to me.
我会永远阴魂不散
I will never go away.
跟你耗到底
I will hunt you down.
我会折磨你
I will torture you
让你余生不得安宁
for the rest of your life.
你
Do you...
听懂了吗
understand me?
-艾迪 -是我们干的
- Eddie? - We did this.
都是我们干的
We did this shit.
我们干的
We did this.
-艾迪 -操
- Eddie. - Fuck!
-听我说 -我们杀了她
- Hey, hey, hey. - We killed her.
你不能掉链子
Listen, you can't fall apart on me.
-不 我们没杀任何人 -我们杀了她 米其
- No, we didn't kill anybody. - We killed her, Mitch.
-有人因我们而死 -我们谁也没杀
- We did. People died because of us. - We didn't kill anybody.
-没事的 -我再也受不了了
- Shh. It's okay. - I can't take this shit anymore.
看着我 看着我
Okay, look at me. Look at me.
你现在一定要振作
Do not fall apart on me now.
-振作起来 看着我 -我们杀了她
- Do not fall apart. Look at me. - We killed her.
我们谁也没杀
Hey, we didn't kill anyone.
-我不行 -我们谁也没杀
- I can't. - We did not kill anyone.
你没杀任何人
You didn't kill anyone!
尽管威胁吧[吹气]
Nice huffing and puffing.
你到底要把三只小猪的故事
Just how far are you going to take
-进行到什么地步才肯罢休 -尽我所能
- this Three Little Pigs metaphor? - As far as I have to.
你不是狼 乔丹 这也不是童话
You're no wolf, Jordan. This is not a fairy tale.
是 你说得对
Yeah. Yeah, you got that right.
你可以现在就停手
You can stop... right now.
然后呢
And do what?
原谅
Forgive.
我也想
I want to.
真的
I do.
天哪 我 我真的是疯了
Oh, God, I'm... I'm losing my fucking mind.
那就停手吧
Then do it.
此时此刻就原谅他们
Forgive them right here, right now.
别再这样下去
Don't be this person.
我也不想 好吗
I don't want to be, okay?
谁也不想这样 但正如你说的
Nobody wants to be, but you were right.
我们熟悉的那个世界已经不在了
The world we know is gone.
我们眼睁睁看着它消失不见
It slipped away right in front of us.
我早就该听你的
I mean, I should have listened to you.
早就该相信你说的
I should have listened to you.
美好早就离这个世界而去
There's no good left in this world anymore.
剩下的只有无休无止的愤怒
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表