剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
把他衣服扒了 按在桌子上
Remove his shirt and place him on the table.
住手 你们要干什么
Stop! What are you doing?
请让他脸朝下
Face down, please.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
拜托
Please!
你想听什么音乐
Do you have any musical requests?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
当我处理麻烦事的时候 我喜欢在屋里
When I'm doing chores, I like to listen to music
-听听音乐 -我不管 放我走
- around the house. - I don't care! Just let me go!
不要
No! No!
我不知道钱在哪
No, I don't know where the money is!
我不知道钱在哪
I don't know where the money is!
不要
No!
救命
Aah! Help!
不要
Oh, no!
不要
No!
凯拉
Kayla.
卡特里娜
Katrina.
-我们之前见过 -你好
- We met the other day. - Oh. Yeah. Hey.
我爸在吗
Uh, do... Is my dad around?
在厨房♥ 我带你去
In the kitchen. I'll show you.
送出去
Oh, fly that out.
把这些都送出去 好吗
Okay, can you run these out, please?
好 继续
Yeah. Go ahead and...
这里还需要一点
I need that little bit there.
馅饼入锅了吗
Beignets in the fryer?
-入锅了 主厨 -很好 谢谢
- Yes, Chef. - Beautiful. Thank you.
-爸 -凯拉 你来这干什么
- Dad? - Kayla, what are you doing here?
我
Uh, I...
-我想问你点事 -什么事
- I wanted to ask you something. - What is it?
算了吧 你忙着呢
You know what, you're busy. Never mind.
没事 来 来这边说
Oh, no, come-come here, come here.
忙不忙我说了算
I'm only busy if I want to be.
这是老大的特权
That's the perks of being the boss.
怎么啦
What's going on?
我想知道
I need to know.
是不是妈妈有外遇
Was Mom having an affair?
觉得味道怎么样
What do you think?
还行
It's fine.
不错 挺不错的
Good. It was... it was good.
我可以去迪莎那里了吗 拜托了
Can I go to Tisha's now, please?
你知不知道
You know how long it is,
想在我餐厅吃饭的人要排多长的队
the wait list for the reservation at my restaurant?
去吧
You can go.
谢谢
Thanks.
爱你哦
Love you.
我们出什么问题了
Where did we go wrong?
她还是个年轻人嘛
She's a teenager.
她跟你不就挺好
Not with you.
好吧 她就是跟你相处时间少
Well, she doesn't spend as much time with you.
慢慢她就懂事了
She'll come around.
或者
Maybe...
我们把家庭聚餐改约会吧
we could turn this into a date night.
我们上一次看电影是什么时候了
When was the last time we just watched a movie together?
我也想 但是
I wish I could, but, uh,
我办公室里
I have a whole stack of essays
还有一堆论文等着我去批改
waiting to be graded at the office.
那
So...
要不然...
I don't know...
明天再改吧
grade them tomorrow.
我 明天满课呢
I, um, uh, in lectures all day tomorrow.
这怎么回事
How is it
我老被说不尽父亲的责任 不陪孩子
that I'm the parent that always gets blamed for being absent
你却是那个经常消失去改论文的人
but you're the one who's always disappearing to grade papers?
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你觉得我没有发现...
You think I haven't noticed...
那些你说要在学校工作的夜晚吗
all the late nights on campus?
-你整天都要工作 -偷溜出去
- You work all the time. - Sneaking out,
不见踪影 破借口
the disappearing, the excuses.
我没时间跟你扯这些
I don't have time for this.
他是谁
Who is he?
别告诉我是学生
Please don't tell me it's a student.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
你就休息了一晚 你觉得你可以
You take one night off, and you think you can just
开始随便给我乱安罪名了吗
start throwing accusations around like that?
你们一起多久了
How long has it been going on?
去你的 蒂姆
Goddamn it, Tim.
我从来没有确认这些事
I never knew anything... for sure.
我只是怀疑
I had my suspicions.
但自从她去世 我...
But after she died, I, um...
真的不想再深究了
didn't really want to know anymore.
我尤其不想让你知道
I especially didn't want you to know.
这怎么
How did...
你怎么会这么问
Where's this coming from?
没有 我...
Nowhere. I...
在看一些旧照片
was looking through old pictures,
然后我一直回想
and it got me thinking.
关于妈妈的事
About her.
关于你们以前在一起的样子
About how you guys used to be.
凯拉 我很抱歉
Kayla, I'm so sorry.
我以为你才是出轨的人
I thought you were the one cheating on Mom.
你为什么不告诉我真♥相♥
Why didn't you tell me the truth?
你妈妈...
Your mother...
是一个很棒的女人
...was a wonderful woman.
那才是应该被你记住的东西
That's the memory you should have of her.
我...
I, um...
我会尽早回家
I'll try to be home as soon as I can.
你还好吗
You gonna be okay?
没事
Yeah.
家里见
I'll see you at home.
还记得我第一次坐在你办公室的场景吗
Remember the first time I sat down in your office?
你想听我讲《呼啸山庄》的课
You wanted to hear my lecture on Wuthering Heights.
第二次呢
And the second time?
约什 我不想玩这游戏了
Josh, I don't want to play this game.
我刚跟蒂姆吵了架
I just had the worst night with Tim,
-然后这 -就是这样的
- and this...- Yeah, kind of like that.
你向我吐槽你老公
You vented to me about your husband.
那之后的每一次你肯定都记得吧
I'm pretty sure you remember all the times after that.
我记得很清楚
I know I do.
这是个错误
It was a mistake.
"这激♥情♥
"A story of passion
吞噬一切
So all-consuming
让恨
It makes hate
看似爱
look like love,
让憎恨恶毒也有美丽的一面
Makes the heinous appear beautiful,
让坏人...
And turns the wicked...
变成好人"
good."
你是这么形容《呼啸山庄》的
That's how you described Wuthering Heights.
这就是你想跟我谈的事吗
Is that what you needed to talk to me about?
勃朗特[《呼啸山庄》作者]
Bronte?
你不爱你的丈夫
You don't love your husband.
我那时就知道了
I knew that then,
我现在也知道
and I know it now.
你和他之间没有激♥情♥
There's no passion there.
不像我们之间那样
Not like what we have.
我们之间什么都没有
We don't have anything.
你就快毕业了
You're gonna graduate,
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表