剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
Thank you, Officer.
你们真以为能和我作对吗
Did you really think you could go up against me?
拿我的东西
Take what's mine?
坏消息是 我会提起诉讼
The bad press, the lawsuits I'm gonna file...
从这里开始 你们会一直走下坡路
it's all downhill from here.
好好记住这一刻
Remember this moment.
这事不能就这样算了 不是吗
It can't end like this, can it?
我们被捕 坏人赢了吗
Us in cuffs, the bad guy winning?
没到最后一刻就不会结束
It's not over till it's over.
下面来看17号♥拍品
And we come now to lot 17.
这件精美的作品出自艺术家哥德里克·麦克梅恩斯之手
This exquisite piece is from artist Godrick McMains,
是巴塞罗那时期艺术作品的典范
a prime example of his work from the Barcelona period.
好了 好了 好了 直接跳到21号♥拍品吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, let's just move on to lot 21.
先生 你能坐下吗
Sir, would you kindly sit down?
所有来这儿的人都是为了卡明斯基 我说的没错吧
Everybody's here for the Kaminsky, am I right?
我们直奔主题吧
So, let's move on to the main event.
让大家看看这幅作品
Get this show on the road.
卡特勒先生 这些拍品
Mr. Cutler, the items are auctioned
是有拍卖♥♥顺序的
in a predetermined order.
你虽然这么说
Yeah, so you say.
但在我看来
But from what I hear,
分明是你根本就没有这幅画 保罗
you don't even have the painting, Paul.
我知道 很震惊 是吧
I know. It's shocking, right?
谣言是有人偷了它
Rumor is somebody stole it.
保罗 你有必要让所有为了卡明斯基
I think you need to assure everyone
来的人确信 画就在这儿
that what they came for, Paul, is actually here.
要么拿出来要么闭嘴
Put up or shut up.
第21号♥拍品
Lot 21.
卡明斯基
The Kaminsky.
现在你开心了
Happy now?
你应该在监狱里的
You're supposed to be in jail.
我们本来要去的
Oh, we were headed there,
但后来洛杉矶警♥察♥对你的故事比较感兴趣
but then the L.A.P.D. took interest in our story.
尤其是听到你的仓库的时候
Especially when they heard about your warehouse.
我的仓库
My warehouse?
我们其实知道你有两栋建筑
Well, we knew you had two buildings
来放艺术品
equipped to store art.
你不认为我们两个地方都会看看嘛
Did you think we wouldn't hit them both?
我们稍稍查探了一下
So, we did a little exploring,
然后我们拍下了我们发现的东西
and we photographed what we found.
顺带拍了很多其他的照片
Yeah, and a lot of other photos were taken, too...
画作 雕塑
paintings, of sculptures,
所有这些的来源看上去都很可疑
all that seemed to have questionable origins.
看见了吧 一旦洛杉矶警♥察♥感兴趣的东西
See, once the L.A.P.D. got interested,
联邦调查局也会感兴趣
well, then, the FBI got really interested.
记住这一刻
Remember this moment.
萨姆 埃迪 我实在不知道要怎么回报你们
Sam, Eddie, I-I don't know how to ever repay you.
看着卡特勒被警♥察♥带走
Watching Cutler get led away
就足够了
was practically payment enough.
还记得你不得不放弃的那幅霍克尼的画吗
Hey, remember that Hockney you had to give up?
如果突然出现在你门口会怎么样
What if that were to show up on your doorstep?
保罗 你不用那么做
Paul, you do not have to do that.
但我也不会拒绝
But I wouldn't say no.
交给我好了
Consider it done.
我得回去见我的顾客了
Uh, I got to get back to my clients.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这几天真疯狂 是不是
A crazy few days, right?
那现在呢
So what now?
我也问了我自己同样的问题
I was asking myself the same question.
梅丽莎
Melissa?
没错 我们打算随便吃点
Yeah, we're gonna grab a bite.
我敢打赌没这么简单
I bet.
特洛伊
Troy.
嗯 我们
Yeah, we, uh,
今晚约好了见面
made plans to meet tonight.
那好
Okay.
那明天见咯
Till tomorrow, then?
明天见
Till tomorrow.
重返
警界
第一季 第十二集
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表