剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
First up is Tobias Powell.
他在停车场做保安工作
He works security at the holding lot.
车来的那天晚上 他换了班去上班
He switched his shift to work the night the car came in,
这看起来有点可疑
and that looks kind of shady.
二号♥嫌犯 艾萨克·卡特
Bachelor number two, Isaac Carter.
他是给车卸货的码头工人
He's the dockworker who off-loaded the car.
他曾经还因持枪抢劫而定罪
He also has convictions for armed robbery.
还有个罗根·克劳斯
And then there's Logan Cross.
他就是那个把车从码头运送到
He's the driver who actually transported the vehicle
汉森仓库的司机
from the docks to Hansen's garage.
而且他以前在废品堆放场工作 所以他知道
And he used to work at a junk yard, so he'd know
怎样在不造成混乱的情况下打开汽车面板
how to get to those panels without making a mess.
我去禁毒署那边查查这些名字 看会不会有什么发现
I'll run their names by Narcotics, see if they ring any bells.
那么大批量的毒品不会
Yeah, that much coke doesn't hit the streets
不在黑市上引起波澜的
without making a splash...
所以我要联♥系♥一下我的线人看有没有谁听说了什么
...so I'll reach out to my sources and see if anyone's heard anything.
我要回分局去
I need to get back to the precinct.
贝尔托会带你去艾迪的公♥寓♥
Berto's gonna take you to Eddie's apartment.
你在那里会没事的
You'll be safer there.
克里斯
Chris, um...
我很抱歉
...I'm sorry.
我也是
Me, too.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
Hey. I got your text.
都还好吧
Everything okay?
我正在写一篇关于我们 那个 三人凶杀案的报告
Yeah, so I'm doing a write-up on our triple, uh, homicide.
你知道吗 让我想起一个问题
You know, so, just, you know, remind me again.
是谁把犯罪现场的情况告诉你的
Who tipped you off to the crime scene?
一个机密的线人
A confidential informant.
你想要告诉我到底发生了什么吗 克里斯
You want to tell me what's really going on, Chris?
- 我已经告诉过你了 - 然而 后来发现
- I already told you. - See, well, it turns out that
我给你看过的那张照片
that photo I showed you,
是一个伯林尼塔的门面板
it's a door panel of a Berlinetta.
所以我就和我在汽车盗窃组的同事查了一下
So, I checked with my guy in Auto Theft.
有个有趣的发现
Funny thing...
他给我看了有人在
he showed me security video
驾驶同一辆车的安保录像
of someone boosting the exact same car.
我知道那是你弟弟
I know it was your brother.
- 杰 - 三具尸体
- Jay... - Three dead bodies,
而且你弟弟还掺和进去了
and your brother's mixed up in it?
泰勒没有杀那些人
Tyler didn't kill those men.
你对此很确定吗
And you know that for a fact?
我没有证据 现在还没有
I don't have proof. Not yet, anyway.
听着 克里斯 这是一起三人凶杀案
Listen, Chris, this is a triple homicide.
我没法不把这个消息告诉局长
I cannot keep this from the lieutenant.
杰 求你了
Jay, please.
我只是还需要一点时间
I just need a little more time
来解决这个案子
to solve this case.
如果是你的一个家人
What if it was someone in your family
被搅和在里面了 你什么感受
that was caught in the middle?
给你24小时时间把这件事捋清楚
You've got 24 hours to sort this thing out.
真的吗 你也在少年监狱呆过
Really? You were in juvie, too?
那不是什么让我值得骄傲的事情 兄弟
That's not something I'm proud of, man.
对 但你看起来像个
No, but you're, like, a...
你像个 搞技术的人
You're, like, a tech guy.
对啊 以前我家附近的帮派成员也发现了这一点
Yeah, some gangbangers in my hood figured that out,
他们就让我黑进自动取款机
and they had me breaking into ATMs,
窃取账户
hacking accounts.
我总是更喜欢独来独往 你知道吗
I was always more on my own, you know?
我从不跟帮派一起干事
I never had to deal with all the gang stuff.
- 现在不是了 - 所以过去是什么限制住了你
- Well, till now. - So, what kept you in the life?
有一件事实是看起来我唯一的一项技能
The fact that the one talent I seem to have
就是偷车
is stealing cars.
而现在
Now...
我累了 你懂吗
I'm tired, you know?
我已经疲倦于犯同样的错了
I'm tired of making the same mistakes.
疲倦于我姐姐总是把我保释出来
I'm tired of my sister bailing my ass out.
现在改变还来得及
It's not too late to change.
当达米恩打电♥话♥来告诉你偷一辆伯林尼塔
Well, it's hard to say no when Damien calls
会挣到这么多钱的时候 我很难拒绝的
about a Berlinetta with a fat paycheck.
我只是没想过这会赔上他的命
I just didn't think it would cost him his life.
那车的事达米安一开始是怎么发现
So, how'd Damien find out about the car in the first place?
他发了我地址
He sent me the address.
我处理后续的事情
I took care of the rest.
我看过了车♥库♥的安保系统
I looked at the security systems in that garage.
算得上是固若金汤了
Might as well be breaking into Fort Knox.
达米安找的线人找到了一种密♥码♥
Well, Damien's new source came through with a code
可以破解整个系统
that would disable the whole system.
线人给了你密♥码♥吗
The source gave you the code?
你们的工作会经常涉及到这么多情报吗
Do all your jobs usually come with that much intel?
没有
Nah.
这是第一次
This was the first time.
可能是我比较走运吧
I thought I got lucky.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks so much.
运送伯林尼塔的司机
So, the driver who delivered the Berlinetta,
今天请病假了
he called in sick today.
这很像是偷了可♥卡♥因♥
That's the kind of thing somebody does when they steal
又不需要给钱时会做出来的事情
a shipment of cocaine and don't need the paycheck.
- 谁发的信息 - 我妹妹
- Who's texting you? - Ugh, my sister.
打了那通电♥话♥真的是打开了她的心门
Making that phone call really opened up the floodgates.
她一直给我发信息
She keeps texting me all the things
说我需要做出补偿
I need to make amends for...
一直以来我都很自私 到处破坏 惹人生厌
all the times I was selfish, obnoxious, destructive.
她是做记者的 所以她可以层出不穷的说上我三天三夜
She's a journalist, so she has lots of words for what I am.
你知道吗 我曾经一直深受这种
Well, you know, I've been on the receiving end
补偿的困扰
of a few amends calls.
这会让人很不舒服
It gets uncomfortable.
相信我 经历这种事的人没有舒服的
Trust me... it's uncomfortable for everyone involved.
我想说的是虽然你准备好说那些话
All I'm saying is that just because you're ready to have that conversation
并不代表她准备好听了
doesn't mean that she is.
所以给她一些时间 她会想通的
So, give your sister some time. Maybe she'll come around.
怎么了 贝尔托
What's up, Berto?
我刚刚和泰勒聊了聊 发现了写奇怪的事
I was talking with Tyler, and I found out something weird.
达米安给了他汉森车♥库♥的权限密♥码♥
Damien gave him an access code to Hansen's garage.
而只有很少的人才知道那个密♥码♥
Thing is, only a few people have access to that code.
怎么 你觉得是内部人作案吗
What, are you thinking it's an inside job?
是的 所以我又检查了达米安的电♥话♥记录
Yeah. So, I double-checked Damien's phone records,
就在他联♥系♥泰勒以前
and he got a call from a blocked number
他接到了一个电♥话♥
right before he contacted Tyler.
所以我凭着直觉 又查看了佩里·汉森的电♥话♥记录
So, on a hunch, I checked Perry Hansen's phone records,
他在同一个时间打给了达米安
and he called Damien at the exact same time.
汉森就是那个打电♥话♥的人
Hansen's the blocked number.
但为什么佩里·汉森希望自己的车子被偷呢
But why would Perry Hansen want his own car stolen?
为了摆脱嫌疑
To throw off suspicion
因为他就是拿走毒品的那个人
because he's the one who took the drugs.
保险公♥司♥会赔偿车钱
Insurance will cover the car,
客户和贩毒集团的会认为这只是一场普通的偷盗事件
and the client and the drug ring assume it's a random theft.
那为什么这样的 纯粹是因为贪婪吗
But why do it? Pure greed?
我知道原因
I think I know why.
佩里·汉森可能嗜赌成性
Perry Hansen may have had a gambling addiction.
他有很多通拨往圣地亚哥的电♥话♥
I saw a bunch of calls to a number in San Diego,
这是一个戒赌中心的电♥话♥
and I tracked it to a gambling treatment center.
要不是走投无路
You don't call a treatment center
肯定不会给治疗中心打电♥话♥
unless you've hit rock bottom.
- 他肯定是经济出问题了 - 一个很大的钱窟窿
- He must be in financial trouble. - Big-time.
去年 他卖♥♥掉了塔霍湖的一个小屋
Last year, he sold a cabin in Tahoe,
几个月之后他又贴出这个小屋的出♥售♥信息
and then a couple months later, he put his house up for sale,
后来削减了价格
then slashed the price.
我们应该和汉森先生谈一下了
I think we need to have a little chat with Mr. Hansen.
你看到那孩子的黑眼圈了吗
You see the kid's shiner?
肯定是家里出了什么事
Something's definitely going on with this family.
汉森先生 可以和我们说几句吗
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表