剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
This is a little chat about Todd Garlin's murder.
- 我要叫保安了 - 沃尔特·本奇
- I'm calling security. - Walter Bunch?
这样太好了 我们也想和他谈谈
Because that would be great. W-We want to talk to him, too.
你为什么要让本奇监控托德的家
Why did you have Bunch surveilling Todd's house?
你是在暗示超级科技杀死了托德吗
Are you suggesting MegaTech is responsible for Todd's death?
毕竟 他意识到了烟雾报♥警♥器是一个窃听器
I mean, he realized the smoke alarm was a wire tap.
这就造成了问题
That created a problem.
我们在一次安全补丁里解决了这个问题
We fixed that problem with a security patch.
所以为什么删掉他的报告
So why did you bury his report?
为什么要找他的电脑 文件
Why'd you go after the laptop, the files?
因为如果消息传出去了 将会是灾难性的
Because if word got out, it would've been disastrous.
所以我才他的死亡真是太方便了
So I'm guessing him dying was just wildly convenient.
托德过世是否对我们有好处 是的
Was the fact that Todd passed away an advance to us? Yes.
我们杀了他吗 没有
Did we kill him? No.
我们可能是混♥蛋♥ 但我们不是杀人犯
We may be sons-of-bitches, but we're not murderers.
这里有人是
Well, someone here is,
因为炸掉他的车的电♥话♥
because the call that blew up his car
是在周四下午2:53从这栋楼里打出去的
was placed at 2:53 p.m. Thursday from this building.
本奇先生和我
Well, neither Mr. Bunch nor I
那个时间都不在楼里
were in the building at the time.
我们需要看看大厅的监控录像
Well, we need the security footage from the lobby
看谁什么时候进来过
to see who came in when.
我们不用摄像头 我们有身体扫描仪
We don't do cameras. We have body scanners.
像机场的那种 把你变成裸体鬼的
Like, at the airport? That makes you a naked ghost?
我们不在乎脸
We don't care about faces.
我们的系统设计为能确保
Our system is designed to make sure
人们不会带走专利材料
people don't leave with proprietary materials.
我们需要看扫描记录
We'll need to see the scans.
没有搜查令就不行
Not without a warrant.
你知道我有多少粉丝吗 阿克塞尔罗德女士
Do you know how many followers I have, Ms. Axelrod?
你觉得他们会怎么看待大科技这个品牌
How do you think they'll feel about the MegaTech brand
如果我把我知道的东西全发出去
if I start posting everything I know?
下次我坐飞机 我绝不过扫描仪了
Next time I fly, I am opting out of the body scanner.
这比我想的还要裸♥露♥
That is way more revealing than I thought.
我不知道我们该怎么认出任何人
I don't know how the hell we're gonna ID anyone.
我根本看不出区别
I can't tell one person from another.
我很确定这是个女人
Pretty sure that's a woman.
嗯 然后这是个男人
Yep, and that's a dude.
- 哇 - 是啊
- Wow. - I know, right?
等等 看到这个了吗
Wait, see that?
啥
What?
那是个金属板
It's a metal plate.
托德的弟弟修给我们讲了一个故事
Todd's brother Hugh told us a story
那个故事就是关于他腿里的金属板
about a metal plate in his leg.
在他们孩提时发生的意外
Something from an accident when they were kids.
看时间戳
Look at the time stamp.
正好是炸♥弹♥引爆前五分钟
That's five minutes before the bomb detonated.
会不会是修想杀他的哥哥呢
What if Hugh was trying to kill his brother?
他故意从托德的公♥司♥打电♥话♥
And made the call from Todd's work
就是为了隐藏行踪
to cover his tracks.
这样的话 如果有人追查到电♥话♥的拨出地址
That way, if anyone looked to see where the call came from,
凶手就会指向托德公♥司♥里的人
it would point to someone from his company.
修为什么想杀他哥哥呢
Why would Hugh want to kill his brother?
我不知道 但这绝不是巧合
I don't know, but it can't be a coincidence.
在修看来 托德已经死了
As far as Hugh's concerned, Todd was dead.
不 等一下
No, wait.
托德告诉了修 他偷听家人说话的事
Todd told Hugh about overhearing this family.
所以修知道烟雾探测器的事
So Hugh knew about the smoke detector.
而你告诉在他家告诉他妻子 托德是假死的
And he told his wife about faking Todd's death at Todd's house.
在烟雾探测器下
Under the smoke detector.
如果修正在监听呢
What if Hugh was listening?
他就已经知道托德还活着
He would've known Todd's still alive.
托德没接
Todd's not answering.
托德 你在哪里
Todd! Where are you?!
萨曼
Sam!
有人想杀我吗 又来
Someone tried to kill me? Again?
好消息是 医生说
Well, the good news is, the doctors say
你会痊愈的
you're gonna make a full recovery.
这次又是什么 煤气泄漏
What was it this time? It was a gas leak.
我们还在找它从哪里泄露的
Still trying to figure out where it came from.
我知道煤气从哪儿来的
I know exactly where it came from.
- 你的炉子 - 不可能 它还是崭新的
- Your furnace. - No, that's brand-new.
不可能是设备故障
There's no way it was equipment failure.
当 当然不是 我了解它的装置
Of... Of course it wasn't. I know that unit.
它的无线功能很容易被黑
It's Wi-Fi-enabled and very hackable.
等一下 是谁想杀我呢
W-Wait a minute, who tried to kill me?
所有人都以为我死了
Everyone thought I was dead.
并不是所有人
Not everyone.
我们觉得 修知道你还活着
We think Hugh knew.
修吗 不 不可能
Hugh? N-No. No.
事情看起来就是这样 托德
It's the way it's breaking, Todd.
他是科学老师 他有那个技术去
He's a science teacher. He's got the technical know ho...
请你们离开 你们两个
You need to leave. Both of you.
听着 我知道这很难接受
Look, I know how hard this is,
但你能想到任何理由 让他可能想杀你吗
but can you think of any reason he might want to hurt you?
滚出去
Get the hell out!
丽萨 你在吗
Lisa, you here?
我收到你的短♥信♥了
Got your text.
丽萨没有发短♥信♥
Lisa didn't send you that text.
是我发的
I did.
托德
Todd.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
发生了什么
What's going on?
你告诉我 修
You tell me, Hugh.
你为什么那么做
Why'd you do it?
我想听真♥相♥
I want the truth.
我的大哥 真♥相♥是
The truth, big bro,
你在自己的生活中已经变成了幽灵
is that you've been a ghost in your own life.
是谁帮诺亚辅♥导♥数学
Who was there to help Noah with math,
又是谁教凯尔玩飞盘
or show Kyle how to throw a curve?
是你吗 不 你在忙着工作
You? No. You were too busy working.
丽萨知道你要死了的消息时
Who was there to console Lisa
谁来安慰她呢
when she learned that you were gonna die?
是你吗 不
You? No.
你专注于自己的病
You were too consumed with your illness
根本忘了自己的妻子和家人
to actually be there for your wife or your family.
所以 什么 你想就这样介入吗
So, what? You were just gonna step in?
我很多年前已经介入了
I stepped in years ago.
你有问过自己 我为什么不结婚吗 托德
Did you ever ask yourself why I never got married, Todd?
我为什么不找女朋友呢
Why I never found someone?
因为我知道丽萨和孩子们需要我
Hmm? Because I knew Lisa and the kids needed me.
比起是你的家人 他们更像我的
They're more my family than they are yours
- 现在 - 我不明白
- at this point. - I don't understand.
是你劝我和他们修补关系
You were the one telling me to fix things with them.
我一直在这样劝你
I've been telling you that forever.
但是经过这么多事情之后 我终于想要这么做了
But with all that's happened, I finally get it this time.
我明白了 我正在改变
I understand. I'm changing.
拜托
Please.
我从没听到过你的改变
I never heard that happening.
什么 你一直在偷听 我们 或者说我
What, you were eavesdropping? On us? On me?
本性难移 托德 你永远不会改变
You are who you are, Todd. You'll never change.
你不知道
You don't know that.
我有了第二次机会 可以和丽萨还有孩子们重来
I've got a second chance with Lisa and the kids.
不 你的死是我的第二次机会
No, you dying was my second chance.
- 你居然想杀你的亲兄弟吗 - 你得了癌症
- You'd kill your own brother?! - You had cancer.
你甚至雇了杀手来了结自己
You even hired a hitman to finish you off.
过去是属于你的
It was your time.
但以后 会属于我
Then, it was gonna be my time.
现在你要去牢里度过剩下的时间了
And now you'll be doing time.
现在水落石出了 没有一点疑虑
Nothing like a little confession to clear things up.
特别是它被直播到了洛杉矶警♥察♥局
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表