剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
I get to actually be an art thief.
不的
No, you won't.
如果真要偷得话 也是我来偷
If there's gonna be any stealing, I'm doing it.
如果被抓的话你会被起诉的
You'd face charges if you got caught.
太冒险了
It's too risky.
不好意思哦 你没有权利决定
Excuse me. You don't get to decide
我能不能偷东西
if I can or cannot steal.
现在呢 你就先偷钥匙卡就行了
For now, why don't you be a key-card thief?
萨姆老妹 你知道要干嘛不
Sam, you clear on what to do, darling?
知道 把钥匙卡偷过来
Yeah. Get the key card
然后放到卡片扫描仪里面
and put it in the card-scanner thing.
然后你得把钥匙卡
Then you got to get the key card
塞回他口袋里
back into his pocket.
他走的时候不能发现我们进行了复♥制♥
He's got to walk out of here not knowing we copied it.
好的
Okay.
他来了
Well, here he is.
即将要见到他梦中敏感的女神了
About to meet the sensitive woman of his dreams.
卡特勒拥有六个家 其中四个租出去了
Cutler owns six homes, four of which he leases out.
还有三个高层公♥寓♥
Plus three high-rise condos,
七座办公大厦 五个仓库
seven office towers, five warehouses.
画作可能在其中任何一个里面
The painting could be in any one of them.
那我们先从他家开始吧
So, let's start with his houses,
然后查查租客列表 看看他有没有在其他房♥子里
and then check tenant lists to see if he rents space out
进行出租
in any of the other buildings.
所以你为什么要注册珍爱佳园
So, uh, what made you decide to sign up for Matchstrike.com?
它能帮我过滤掉盲目迷恋亚裔女性的人
It helps me filter out people that fetishize Asian women.
这样我就能跟我可能不太有机会遇到的特别的人交往
I connect with cool outliers I'd probably never meet.
你也可以试试
You should try it.
我看过上面人的资料
I've read those profiles.
大家都有趣 聪慧
Everyone's so funny and smart,
自信
confident.
我怎么跟他们比啊
I can't compete with that.
纸上谈兵的话 我可能没那么优秀
I just don't look that good on paper.
纸上
Paper!
怎么了
What?
我应该是知道画作在哪个里面了
I think I know which building the painting is in.
钥匙卡会发散出无线射频识别信♥号♥♥
That card emits an RFID signal,
我们应该能看到他放在哪里了
so we should be able to see where he's got it.
萨姆 钥匙卡
Sam, the key card's
在他外套的左兜里
in the inside left pocket of his jacket.
跟我讲讲你自己
So, tell me about you.
玛姬·威尔科特斯是谁
Who is Maggie Wilcox?
嗯 她是谁
Who is she?
这是一个好问题
That is a great question.
你想知道真实的答案吗
Do you want the real answer?
我一直都追求真实
Well, real is all I've been looking for.
那你得把外套脱了 尼克
Then the jacket's got to go, Nick.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这是一个盔甲
It's armor.
一个很疏远的防备 懂吗
It's distancing, you know,
我都准备要跟你展露我脆弱的一面了
and I'm about to be vulnerable with you.
哦对对对 我理解的
Of course. Yeah, I totally get that.
他居然就信了
I can't believe he fell for that.
你看尼克的表情
Well, look at Nick's face.
她唬住他了
She got him.
她需要拿到钥匙卡啊
What she needs to get is the key card.
说实话 尼克 我曾经有个完美的职业
The truth is, Nick, I had an awesome career,
但是因为我无法停职酗酒 无法停止出洋相
but it flamed out because I couldn't stop drinking
结果一切都灰飞烟灭了
or making a fool of myself.
但我后来成功戒酒了
But I came out on the other side.
我清醒了 而且很多程度上 我的生活更好了
I got sober, and in most ways, my life is better.
我曾经失去了很多再也回不来的东西
I lost some things I may never get back,
但我活在当下 并且我意识到
but I'm present, and I've realized
世界并不是以我为中心的
that the world doesn't revolve around me.
我不知道原来她是这种感受
I didn't know she felt that way.
也没准她只是在演
Or maybe she's just acting.
我现在唯一缺少的 就是一个可以分享一切的人
The only thing missing is someone to share it with,
一个善良又得体的人
someone kind and decent,
一个可以一起哭一起笑的人
someone to laugh with, cry with,
一个可以让我去爱去保护 同时也能爱我保护我的人
someone to love and protect who can love and protect me...
生命中一个真正的伴侣
a real partner in life.
我之前从没有过这种体验
See, I've never really had that before.
可能是因为我之前没有准备好吧
I mean, probably because I wasn't ready for it,
但我现在准备好了
but now I am.
这么善于伪装的一个人
You know, someone's that good at pretending,
怎么能相信她说的话是真的啊
how do you ever trust what they're saying is real?
刚刚是真的
That was real.
只不过那些话不是对他说的
It just wasn't meant for him.
首先呢 非常感谢你跟我分享这么多
First of all, thank you for sharing that with me.
简直是太
It is so...
抱歉啊
Sorry.
喂
Hello?
好的吧 那什么 我现在在开会呢
Yeah... L-Listen, I-I-I'm just in a meeting.
她拿到卡片了
She's got the card.
萨姆 确保所有的灯都变绿色
Sam, make sure all the lights turn green.
这样卡片才能被复♥制♥
That's when the card's been cloned.
好的 先生 但我
Yes, sir. I... But I just...
快点啊
Come on.
好的 我马上过去
Okay. I'll be right there.
玛姬 非常抱歉
Maggie. I am so terribly sorry.
我老板来电♥话♥了 我得走了
That was my boss. I have to go.
- 完蛋 - 萨姆
- Uh-oh. - All right, Sam,
你得把卡片塞回他口袋里
you've got to get the key card back into his pocket.
尼克 你不能走啊
Nick, you can't go. I just...
我刚刚才跟你掏心掏肺的
I just bared my soul to you.
我知道 但我真得走了
I know. I really need to leave.
你走吧
You can go.
走吧你 你走吧
Just go ahead and go.
好吧
Okay.
你还真的是一个很敏感的女人呢
You really are a sensitive woman.
我只是说他想听的话了
I just told him what he wanted to hear.
我当时太入戏了
I was in the moment.
基本不记得我说了什么
Barely even remember what I said.
你怎么做到的
How do you do that,
可以面对一个完全陌生的人敞开心扉
open yourself up to a complete stranger?
用了一点演绎技巧啊
Used a little acting trick...
假装他是别人
pretended he was someone else.
谁
Who?
特洛伊
Troy.
搞定
Killed it.
我们现在有自己的钥匙卡了
We have a key card of our very own.
我们也查出来画作在哪里了
And we figured out where the painting is.
怎么查的
How?
纸张 画作
Paper, paintings...
都需要免受高温和潮湿的侵害
they need to be protected from heat and humidity.
所以我们查了 卡特勒只有两所建筑里面
So we looked, and only two of Cutler's buildings
有专门为艺术品设置的温度调节系统
have climate-control systems specifically designed for art...
一个仓库和他其中一个豪♥宅♥
a warehouse and one of his mansions.
我们觉得画作在豪♥宅♥里
We think the painting's in that mansion.
你刚刚是说其中一个豪♥宅♥吗
Did you just say "one" of his mansions?
他收集房♥子就跟收集艺术品似的
Well, he collects real estate like he collects art
而且通过把这个作为
and makes a fortune out of this one
高端住♥宅♥租出去 大赚了一笔
by renting it for high-end functions.
他们今晚就要在那里举♥行♥一个聚会
In fact, they're holding a gala there tonight.
梅丽莎
Melissa.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
如果你想的跟我想得一样
If you're up to what I think you're up to.
那你需要我帮忙的
You're gonna need my help.
这是豪♥宅♥的蓝图
These are blueprints for the mansion.
你怎么拿到的
How'd you get them?
我在建设安♥全♥局♥有朋友
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表