剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
实验室得出基因匹配结果了吗
on the bloodstain from the storage space?
还没好
Not exactly.
没有吗
So... no?
不 我是说还没得到确切的匹配
No, I mean they didn't get an exact match.
但是他们得到了一份跟系统里某个人的近亲匹配
But they did get a familial match with someone in the system.
所以不管文件上是谁的血迹
So whoever's blood was on that paper
都可能是这个家伙的外甥或者堂兄弟
is maybe the nephew or cousin of this guy.
雷蒙德·卢 2010年由于重型攻击罪被捕
Raymond Lew... arrested for aggravated assault in 2010.
2012年释放
And released in 2012.
等等 看看这个
Wait. Look at this.
根据他的缓刑报告
According to his probation report,
他在奥海的马里科帕格栅工作过
he worked at the Maricopa Grille in Ojai.
那是克罗利说过的艾娃去过的地方
That's where Corey said Ava was going...
就在她恢复记忆之后
right after she recovered her memory.
可能是巧合
That could be a coincidence.
但我觉得肯定不是
But I'm betting it isn't.
这种地方看起来就和放学后约会的地方一样
Places like this are like the after-school hangouts
就是普通青少年去的地方
I used to imagine normal teenagers went to.
是吗 我和我朋友更喜欢去商场 不怎么来这里
Yeah, my buddies and I were more mall rats than soda shop.
是吗 那你还认识这些人吗
Oh, yeah? You still know any of those people?
有些人是我好哥们
Some of my best.
有些人知道你的身份
It's good to have those people
是种很好的感觉
who know where you came from.
中午好 两位 我能为你们准备点什么
Afternoon, folks. What can I get you?
某些信息
Some information?
你见过这个女人吗
Have you seen this woman?
艾娃 当然了
Ava. Sure.
前几周她来的还挺频繁的
She was getting to be quite the regular
算是常客了
these last couple of weeks.
知道她来做什么吗
Do you know why she came here?
可能派比较好吃
The pie, I guess.
她没说过
She kept to herself.
她都会坐在那边的桌子上
She'd sit at that table over there,
除了点单 从来不说别的
never said a word... except to order.
雷蒙德·卢在这里工作吗
Does a Raymond Lew work here, by chance?
雷 没有
Ray? No.
他去年走了
He left last year
去普拉德霍湾的油田工作去了
to work the oil fields up in Prudhoe Bay.
所以艾娃不认识他
So Ava didn't know him?
如果认识的话我应该不会不知道
I think I would've heard if she did.
他是我的小叔子
He's my brother-in-law.
老实讲 也不是什么大事
Honestly, not worth knowing.
如果他是你的小叔子
So, if, um... if he's your brother-in-law,
那 那个是谁
then who would that be?
我儿子 马特
My son, Matt.
他过世了
He passed.
肇事逃逸
A hit-and-run.
眼镜
The glasses.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
他什么时候去世的
When did he die?
二十年前的八月七号♥
August 7th, it'd be 20 years.
不好意思
Excuse me.
谢谢你
Uh, thank you for your time.
萨姆
Sam?
二十年前 八月七号♥
August 7th, 20 years ago,
她儿子死于肇事逃逸
when her son was killed in that hit-and-run...
那怎么了
What about it?
那个节目收工派对的晚上
That was the night of the show's wrap party.
艾娃喝的特别多
Ava got so drunk.
她那之后就一直很艰难 然后放弃了那部剧
She kind of spun out after that and quit the show,
我一直都不知道原因 现在知道了
and I never knew why, but now I do.
眼镜 被压抑的记忆
The glasses, the repressed memory,
她来这个餐厅吃饭
her coming to this diner...
埃迪 我觉得是艾娃撞死了那个孩子
Eddie, I think Ava killed that kid.
如果是艾娃撞死的那个孩子 那恢复记忆
If Ava did kill that kid, how does recovering that memory
怎么会导致她的车开出公路呢
lead to her being run off the road?
可能艾娃一想起来 她就坦白了
Maybe once Ava remembered, she confessed,
然后那个孩子的家里人追杀的她
and then the kid's family came after her.
然后雇了帕姆去抢劫她的保险箱吗
And hired Pam to raid her safe-deposit box?
这确实说不通啊 是吧
Yeah, that doesn't really add up, does it?
- 你知道什么能说得通吗 - 恩
- You know what would make sense? - Huh?
你那天晚上看到艾娃开车走了吗
Did you see Ava drive away from the party that night?
我当时一直忙着为在科里身边转
I was too busy following Corey around like a puppy.
那 她可能和别人一起离开的
Well, then, she could've left with someone.
所以可能艾娃只是乘客
So maybe Ava was the passenger.
可能艾娃看见了肇事逃逸
Maybe Ava witnessed the hit-and-run.
然后因为外伤性健忘症 就抹去了整段记忆
And then blanked out the whole experience... traumatic amnesia.
然后说到重启就又找回了这段记忆
And then talk of the reboot started bringing it back,
她记起了她还留着眼镜
and she remembered she kept the glasses.
肇事逃逸的证据
Evidence of the hit-and-run.
所以凶手才很想找到那副眼镜
That's why the killer wanted them so badly.
所以那天晚上开车的人
So whoever was driving that night...
就是我们要找的凶手
Is our killer.
收工派对那晚有照什么照片吗
Hey, were there pictures taken at the wrap party?
你在搞笑吗 外面的狗仔有一大堆
Are you kidding? The paparazzi was out in force.
这个信息藏得很深
I had to dig pretty deep,
但我找到了那天晚上的照片
but I found some photos from that night.
等一下 和艾娃一起的是谁
Wait. Uh, who's that with Ava?
茉莉
That's Molly.
茉莉 我记得她不是艾娃走了以后来的吗
Molly? I-I thought she came on after Ava left.
有一个《艾娃二三事》的有趣片段
Here's an "All About Ava!" fun fact...
茉莉在第一季的时候是客串
Molly was a guest star in the first season,
后来艾娃走了以后 就加了她的分量
but then, when Ava left, they beefed up her role.
她为了得到那个戏份还挺努力的
She really campaigned for that part.
她最近都不怎么去了
She hasn't been in much lately.
不过 我不也是吗
Well, then again, neither have I.
等一下
Well, wait a second.
她们一起走的 是茉莉开的车
They left together, and Molly was driving.
也就是说茉莉有作案动机
Which means Molly had motive
杀掉唯一看到了马特·卢被撞死的证人
to get rid of the only witness to Matt Lew's death.
我们要找她谈谈
We need to talk to her.
最好是我一个人去
It's better if I go alone.
只有我一个人的话 她应该不会那么警惕
Maybe she'll let her guard down if it's just me.
这么多年又能见到你真好
It's so nice to see you after all these years,
还没了过去的那些包袱
without any of that old baggage.
我以为你讨厌我
I thought you hated me.
没人讨厌你 茉莉
No one hated you, Molly.
我们只是孩子 懂吧
We were just kids, you know?
你记得第一季结束以后
Hey, do you remember the wrap party
那天的收工派对吗
at the end of first season?
记不太清了
Mnh. Barely.
当天喝了太多了
That was so many Chardonnays ago.
那说不定
Well, maybe, um...
看看这个就想起来了
this could help bring it back.
你和艾娃看起来太可爱了
You and Ava looked so adorable.
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
你快看看那个马尾辫
Would you look at that ponytail?
我当时想什么呢
What was I thinking?
是啊
Yeah.
你记得那之后发生什么了吗
Do you remember what happened after that?
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是你们去哪了 做什么了
Like, where did you go? What did you do?
你为什么要现在问我
Why do you want to know about that now?
我当时可是个十三岁的呆子
I was a 13-year-old nerd.
你们在一起可以做很多事 我感觉很格格不入
I just felt so left out of all the stuff you guys did.
我觉得你们都特别厉害
I just thought you were so cool.
怎么说呢
Well...
真是不敢相信我还记得 但是
I can't believe I can remember this, but...
艾娃和我去了庆功派对
Ava and I went to this after-party...
在希尔家的大房♥子里
this big house in the Hills.
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表