剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
重返
警界
第一季 第十集
毯子博士
...that Dr. Blanket will be
将会是你这辈子用过最舒服的毯子
the most comfortable blanket you'll ever own.
马上订购
Order right now,
就可以免费再获赠一套毯子博士
and I'll send you a second Dr. Blanket absolutely free.
机不可失时不再来
This is a one-time chance only available
这是电视购物独家优♥惠♥
through this TV offer.
库珀
Cooper?
库珀
Cooper!
妈妈 妈妈
Mom?! Mom!
怎么了
W-What's happening?!
好爱红酒之乡
I love wine country.
不敢相信这里距离城市只有2小时路程
Hard to believe it's just two hours outside the city.
是啊 简直是世外桃源
Yeah, and a world away.
我曾有一个梦
You know, one of my dreams
就是退休了去乡下经营酒庄
was to retire to the country and own a winery,
像弗朗西斯·科波拉或者库尔特·拉塞尔那样
like Francis Coppola or Kurt Russell.
结果我就进医院戒酒了
But that was before I went all pre-hab.
本来都想好名字了 叫斯威夫特酒庄
I was gonna call it Swift Wines.
广♥告♥标语都有了
I even had an ad campaign.
选择斯威夫特酒庄
"Swift Wines,
因为其他红酒没有这么特别
because other wines are not so swift."
这是你自己想的吗
Did you come up with that yourself?
不错吧
Yeah. You like it?
可以说 没那么特别
Let's just say... not so swift.
别闹
All right, come on. Stop.
我开玩笑的
I mean, it was a slow pitch right up the middle.
啊 前面就是斯蒂尔沃特了
Oh, wait. There's Stillwater just ahead.
从来没听说过这里
I've never even heard of Stillwater.
- 这孩子怎么找到我们的 - 他是我粉丝
How did this kid find us? He's a fan of mine.
他读过关于我们的文章
He read all those articles on us.
而且他唯一听说过的私♥家♥侦♥探♥就是我们
We're the only P. I. s he's ever heard of.
所以怎么回事 他妈妈消失了
And so, what, he said his mom disappeared
当地警♥察♥不管吗
and local authorities aren't doing anything about it?
所以他才来找我们
Yeah, that's why he needs us.
他有说妈妈为什么消失吗
And he didn't say anything about what happened to her?
他说他妈妈是被带走的
He did say he thinks she might have been taken.
“带走”
"Taken." Oh.
你可没说她是被带走的
Because you never said anything about her being taken.
谁带走的
By whom?
这一点 他说不太清楚
You know, he wasn't... clear on that point,
但是我们到了他应该会说的
but I'm sure he's gonna tell us more once we get there.
你一定是库珀从洛杉矶找来的私♥家♥侦♥探♥吧
You must be the P. I. s from L. A. that Cooper hired.
我是埃迪·瓦来迪克 这是萨姆·斯威夫特
Eddie Valetik. This is Sam Swift.
你好
Hi.
抱歉你们白跑了这么远
I'm sorry you had to come all the way out here.
情况我们处理的差不多了
We've got the situation pretty much in hand.
你找到库珀妈妈了吗
So you found Cooper's mom?
这倒没有
Well, no.
所以她还是失踪是吗
So she's still missing?
严格将是的
Well, technically, yes.
所以情况没处理好
So then the situation is not in hand?
才失踪了18小时
It's barely been 18 hours.
我了解凯 她肯定会出现的
I know Kay. I'm sure she'll show up.
8成失踪人口案
Four out of five reported missing-persons --
不是最后被找到了
they're either found
就是48到72小时内自己回来了
or they return voluntarily within 48 to 72 hours.
所以你的计划是 继续等着吗
So, w-what's your plan? Just wait?
这案子跟你们有什么关系 是想火吗
What's your angle here? You just looking for publicity?
拍电视节目吗
Maybe you're gonna use this for a TV show or something?
- 我们只是 - 就是想给孩子找到妈妈
- We're just -- We're just trying to find the kid's mom.
有意见吗
You got a problem with that?
当然有 这里是我的地盘
Yeah, I have a problem. This is my town.
不想看到你们这样的外人
We don't need outsiders like you
利用失足少年
trying to make us look like laughingstocks
笑话我们办事不利
by taking advantage of some misguided kid.
想玩X档案游戏
You want to play Mulder and Scully?
换个地方吧
Do it someplace else.
利用 X档案
"Take advantage"? "Mulder and Scully"?
他说什么呢
What is he talking about?
萨姆 你是不是有事瞒着我
Sam... What aren't you telling me?
你还是让库珀来解释吧
I think you better let Cooper explain.
瓦来迪克先生 斯威夫特小姐
Mr. Valetik. Miss Swift.
你们居然来了
- I-I -- I can't believe you came.
请进
Come in, please. Come in.
至少听他说说好吗 客观一点
Just promise to listen, okay? A-And keep an open mind.
小心脚下 我什么都没懂
Uh, watch your step. I didn't touch anything --
你们可能想收集点证据
figured you guys would want to gather some evidence.
谢谢 库珀 很明智的做法
Thanks, Cooper. That's smart.
你妈妈小时多久了
So how long's your mother been gone?
从昨晚到现在 大概14小时了
Since last night, about 14 hours.
萨姆说你觉得她被绑♥架♥了是吗
And Sam says you think she may have been abducted?
不是觉得 我确定 因为亲眼见到的
I don't think. I know. I saw it happen.
不如你从开始
Why don't you tell Mr. Valetik
跟瓦来迪克讲讲
what happened from the beginning?
我在基科州立大学上学
Uh, I go to Chico State.
暑假回家了 来照顾妈妈
I'm home for the summer, taking care of the mom.
听说了镇子上发生的一些怪事
I'd heard the stories about what's going on in town.
怪事
Stories?
当时我在楼上睡觉 感到一阵震动
I was upstairs sleeping when I felt this vibration.
然后就听我妈开始尖叫
Then I heard my mom start screaming,
然后我跑下楼 看到门口亮如白昼
so I-I came downstairs, and it was like daylight.
到处都是光
Light was coming in from everywhere,
然后我看到它站在门口
and that was when I saw it standing in the doorway.
- 它 - 光线太亮
"It"? I-I could barely make it out
我几乎睁不开眼睛 只能看到一个很高 很瘦的
with all the light in my eyes, but it was tall, thin,
我也跟斯威夫特小姐说了 这东西绝不是人类
and, like I told Miss Swift, definitely not human.
你跟斯威夫特小姐说了
"Like you told Miss Swift"?
然后我晕倒了
Then I blacked out.
醒来之后妈妈不见了
After I came to, my mom was gone,
但是她轮椅还在
but her wheelchair is still here.
没有轮椅她哪也去不了
She can't get around without it,
所以肯定是被带走了
so she must have been taken.
你觉得这东西是什么
And what exactly do you think this thing was?
外星人
Aliens?
可能是外星人
Alleged aliens.
你知道还要接这个案子
You knew about this, and you still took the case?
这孩子联♥系♥我的时候泣不成声
The kid was crying when he called, okay?
特别绝望
He sounded desperate.
是绝望还是疯了
Desperate or crazy?
为什么你不早和我说
Why didn't you tell me about this?
- 因为我知道你听了不会来的 - 没错
Because I knew you'd say no. Yeah, that's right.
所以你知道我为什么不会来对吧
And you know why I would have said no?
因为外星人 吗
I want to say...aliens?
- 这还用思考吗 - 别这样 埃迪
You think? Come on, Eddie.
银河系有几十亿行星呢好吧
There are billions of planets in the galaxy, okay?
觉得在浩瀚的宇宙中
Is it so crazy to think that there could be other beings
还有其他生物存在 算疯吗
roaming the vast universe?
不算 但是如果觉得先进文明的人
No, no. But it is crazy to think that an advanced civilization
会跑到斯蒂尔沃特来
would just pop into Stillwater
从客厅绑♥架♥一个坐轮椅的女人 这就是疯了
to abduct a wheelchair-bound woman from her living room.
我知道很离谱 但她并不是第一个被带走的
Look, I know how it sounds, but she is not the first.
过去两周里
A-A-A bunch of other people in Stillwater
斯蒂尔沃特还有好多人被绑♥架♥了
have been abducted in the last two weeks.
好多
"A bunch"?
是的 至少有两个
Yeah. Two that I know of for sure.
库珀 能让我们谈一下吗
Hey, Cooper. Can you give us a sec?
好
Sure.
埃迪 他妈妈失踪了
Look, Eddie. His mom is missing.
是外星人抓的吗 可能不是
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表