剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
大家说洛杉矶是 天使之城
They call Los Angeles the City of Angels.
要我说 是堕落天使吧
Fallen angels, if you ask me.
夜晚看向任何窗户
Look in any window late at night,
都能看到有人饥渴地约着炮
and you'll see the lonely swiping right,
无知的人沉浸在梦中
the innocent reveling in their dreams,
而不怀好意劈腿的人
and the wicked in the cheating embrace
享受着禁断之恋
of an illicit affair.
感觉仿佛都能嗅到
You could almost smell his cologne
他游走于百花之间留下的古龙水气味
wafting over the crashing surf.
这种气味的名字 叫做背叛
The scent had a name -- Betrayal.
说完了吗
You done?
别这样嘛
C'mon!
配音多经典啊 玛格侬电影里都有的
It's classic voice-over, like in every P.I. movie.
我知道你说的是什么
Yeah, I know what it is.
这种配音也有名字 叫烦人
And it, too, has a name -- annoying.
你要是觉得无聊 可以走的
You know, if you're bored, you don't have to be here.
我们之前说的是你出席客户接见
The deal was you show up for client interviews,
让他们相信我们 雇用我们
you make 'em believe they're hiring us,
然后你就能拿到分成
and for that, you get a piece of the take.
你不一定要参与调查
No one said you had to be part of the investigations.
我以为我们能帮助别人
Well, I just thought that we would be helping people,
救助别人呢
saving people.
让世界更美好
You know, changing lives for the better.
看这玩意可一点意义都没有
Watching this so doesn't feel like that.
这是我们的工作啊 萨曼
Well, that's the job, Sam.
背景调查 走失的小猫小狗
Background checks, lost pets,
凌晨四点在一个出轨渣男的海滨别♥墅♥外盯梢
staking out a cheating jerk's beach house at 4:00 a.m.
跟电视剧不一样
Not like TV.
我们不是每周都能接到重大案件
We don't get front-page cases every week.
说实话
You know, honestly...
大多数案子都是这样 无聊死
most detective work is like this -- dull.
不是我♥干♥的
I-I didn't do it.
这就是无聊呗
Define "dull."
我发誓 求你相信我
I swear. You gotta believe me.
我爱她 不是我♥干♥的
I was in love with her. I didn't do this!
我没开枪打她
I didn't shoot her!
我们几乎当场抓个现行
We practically caught him red-handed.
他怎么还睁眼否认呢
How can he still deny it?
凶手都这样
They all do.
电影《谍影重重》的男主角
分离
臭名昭著的哥伦比亚大毒枭
晚8:14 纽约 航♥班♥号♥ CM1012 已经到达于107航站楼
在这等着
Wait here.
受害者名叫达里娅·帕斯莫尔
Vic's name is Daria Passmore,
在圣贝纳迪诺大学学电影
film student down at San Bernardino University.
凶手是谁
And the shooter?
她老师 布拉德·马什
Her teacher -- Brad Marsh.
二流电影制片人 拍玩偶杀手电影赚了一大笔钱
B-movie producer, made a fortune off those killer-puppet movies.
看样子他现在是想拍室内艺术片了
Apparently, he's trying to make art house films now.
马上要跟他离婚的妻子雇我们找他的出轨证据
His soon-to-be-ex hired us to provide proof of the affair.
可怜的家伙
Oh, the poor stiff.
可能以为自己能跑路呢
He probably thought he'd get away with it.
但是他却不知道传奇的麦克奈尔侦探
But little did he know that the legendary Detective McNair
在他窗外潜伏
was lying in wait outside his window.
他那么肯定说不是自己干的
He just seems so certain.
那你肯定是被他演技骗了
Well, I guess you're not the only thespian in the room.
我们后来听到了枪声
Then we heard gunfire.
跑进来看到马什先生拿着枪
Ran in to find Mr. Marsh there holding the weapon.
照片给我复♥制♥一份
I'm gonna need copies of those photos.
没问题
Yeah, happy to --
拿人情换
for a favor.
我只是希望 能让我来告诉客户到底怎么回事
I just -- I wanna be the one to tell our client what happened.
只是觉得她从认识的人口中
I just think it'd be easier
听到这消息可能比较容易接受
if she heard it from someone, you know, she knows.
你肯定不是因为怕你客户知道自己丈夫
I'm sure it has nothing to do with you wanting to get paid
杀死了情人之后 你照的照片就没用了
before you client finds out her husband killed his mistress,
她不给你钱了
making your photos pretty much unnecessary
才这样
in her divorce case.
当然没有 我很单纯的
No, that -- that never crossed my mind.
给你两小时
Two hours.
你邪恶的计划怎么样了
How's your...nefarious plan working out so far?
再去几次实地查案
A couple more shoe-leather cases,
再通宵几次 我就能摆脱她了
a few more overnights, I'll be free of her.
她已经开始觉得无聊了
She's starting to get bored.
她看着可不无聊
She doesn't look bored.
我们会帮你的
We will help you with this.
不如你把她从我的犯罪嫌疑人身边拉走呗
Maybe you wanna get her away from my murder suspect?
嘿
Hey.
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
- 拉新客户 - 谁啊
- Getting us a new client. - What who
布拉德·马什 他说自己没干
Brad Marsh. He said he didn't do it.
他雇我们来证明清白
He's hired us to prove it.
尼玛 萨曼
Damn it, Sam.
你不能这样 你绝对不能不和我商量
You cannot, should not ever take a case
就接案子
without talking to me.
你不和我商量就接案子
Well, you take cases without talking to me.
因为我了解自己该做什么
Because I know what I'm doing.
我也了解啊
Well, I know what you're doing, too.
那个人站在受害者尸体边上
The guy was standing over the victim's body
拿着凶器
holding the murder weapon.
这不就是抓个现行吗
That is the literal definition of "smoking gun."
我们不用调查 他就是有罪
There's no case. He's guilty.
并没有
No, he's not.
埃迪 我能分辨人是不是说真话
Look, Eddie, I know when someone's acting.
他是真的在流泪 真的很绝望
Those tears were real. H-His devastation was, too.
他是无辜的
He's innocent.
那为什么有人死了
Then explain the dead girl.
也许房♥子里有别人
Well, maybe someone else was in the house --
我们没看到
you know, someone we didn't see.
也许凶手想要陷害布拉德
Maybe the killer was trying to set Brad up.
你知道自己在做什么吗
You know what you're trying to do?
你就是嫌这个案子无聊 找点事
You're just trying to make this case more exciting than it actually is.
我们不接这案子
We're not taking it.
今晚死了个女孩 埃迪
Well a girl died tonight, Eddie.
你不希望让凶手伏法吗
Don't you want someone to pay?
你知道我更希望什么吗
You know what I want more?
就是拿到报酬回家
Is for someone to pay me and then to go home.
拜托 我们去马什夫人家的时候 你别插嘴
So please, when we get to Mrs. Marsh's house, let me do the talking.
而且 任何情况下
And do not, under any circumstances,
都不要在拿到钱之前告诉她谋杀案的事
tell her about the murder until after we get paid.
明白了吗
Got it?
我就知道
I knew it.
狗改不了吃屎
Once a cheater, always a cheater.
我就是他劈腿第一任妻子的小三
With me, on his first wife.
是啊
Ah. Yeah.
这是证据
Well, here's the proof.
我就知道他在海滩别♥墅♥
I knew he wasn't at the beach house
不是在忙自己的爱好
working on his new passion project.
也算吧
Well, he kind of was.
我就感觉找你没错
Had a feeling you were the right people for the job,
毕竟你的未婚妻也这么对你
given what your fiancé did to you.
就是好奇一下
Out of curiosity,
我们停车的时候你才回家
you were just getting home when we were pulling up.
你从哪回的呢 马什夫人
Where were you coming from, Mrs. Marsh?
别叫我马什 我是辛迪
Don't call me by his name. It's "Cindy."
我 早上见了个人
And...I had an early meeting.
见谁
Who with?
非得问的话 就是我心理医生
My therapist, if you must know.
早上6点吗
At 6:00 a.m.?
这时间找树洞倾诉
That's a little early for unburdening yourself
有点太早了吧
on someone's couch.
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表