剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
我赌赢了
I'm winning this bet.
你听见他说了 那个吻是在演戏
You heard the man. He said the kiss was a ruse.
但它是吗
But was it?
我 我不知道
I-I don't know.
我们被下药了
We were hit with a cocktail of drugs,
所以我很确定我的大脑不受控了
so I'm pretty sure that my brain wasn't running the show.
我知道你不喜欢事情超出你的掌控
And I know you don't like it when you're not in control.
你和她睡了吗
Did you sleep with her?
睡觉 是的 别的
Sleep, yes. Anything else...
不知道
No idea.
我们俩都不知道
Neither of us knows.
好吧 没伤害 没侵犯
Well, then no harm, no foul.
但问题不是这个 对吗
But the question isn't, did you?
问题是你想吗
The question is, do you want to?
她是个名人 宙斯
She's a celebrity, Zeus.
我最不想去的地方就是公众的聚光灯下
Last place I ever want to be is in someone else's spotlight.
但你对她有感觉
But you do have feelings for her, hmm?
那种感觉 那个能让你放松警惕的那个人
That feeling, the ones you get when you let your guard down,
这就是生命的意义 兄弟
that's what life's about, my brother.
嘿 让我 让我看看
Hey, let me -- let me see that for a second.
嗨 我是莎曼 我是个酗酒者
Hi. I'm Sam, and I'm an alcoholic.
你好 莎曼
Hi, Sam.
直到昨天 我已经戒酒108天了
Until yesterday, I was 108 days sober.
但今天早上我和一个人在床上起来
But then I woke up this morning in bed with someone,
我不知道我怎么过去的 我们做了什么
and I have no idea how I got there or what we did.
最好的解释就是我被下药了
Until about 20 minutes ago,
直到20分钟前
best-case scenario was I was roofied.
我看到了一张我在餐厅的照片
But then I saw a photo of myself in a restaurant
我手里拿着一杯酒
with a drink in my hand.
我希望这是个笑话
I wish it was funny.
我真的 我希望这是个笑话 但不是
I do. I wish I could tell a joke, but I can't,
因为我刚离开戒毒所还没多久
because it hasn't been that long since I got out of rehab.
最糟糕的是
The worst part is...
我不知道发生了什么
...I don't know what happened.
我不知道我喝没喝酒
I don't know if I had a drink.
但如果我喝了
But if I did, then...
你该打电♥话♥的
You should have called.
这就是这个活动的目的
That's what a sponsor's for.
嗨 蒂娜 我该 但
Hey, Tina. I would've, but...
没事的
It's okay.
人们总会犯错
People slip all the time.
重要的是你事后做了什么 你来了
It's what you do after that matters, and you came here.
是啊 如果我能假装
Yeah, well, it would be a lot easier
什么都没发生的话就容易多了
if I could pretend it didn't happen.
最糟的是 我甚至都不知道我喝没喝酒
The worst part is, I don't even know if I took a drink.
那你最好弄清楚 因为我们在这不假装
Then you better find out. 'Cause here, we don't pretend.
你得知道
You need to know.
你还在记日记吗
You still keeping with the journal?
大多时候我只是写 我今天没喝酒
Most days I just write, "I didn't drink today."
我今天该写什么
What am I supposed to write today?
如果你今天没喝 那就行了
If you don't have a drink today, that's enough.
那是极好的了 每天都有的选
That's the beauty. Every day, you get to choose.
不要害怕空白的那页
Don't be afraid of that empty page.
我知道它看起来是空白的 但其实不是
I know it may look blank, but it's not.
那里有答案
There's answers there.
嘿 我想那张空白卡片上有东西
Hey, I think there's something on that blank card. I think there's something on that blank card.
什么
What? What?
好吧 你为什么要留着一张空白的卡片
Okay, why would you keep a blank card
除非它不是真的什么都没有
unless it isn't really blank?
让我看看你的手
Let me see your hand.
我也有一个
I have one, too.
我们去俱乐部了 把这个给我
We were at a club? Give me that.
凯雷街7560号♥
7560 Carlyle Street.
那在好莱坞南部
That's south of Hollywood.
嗯 我觉得我认识洛杉矶所有的俱乐部
Yeah. I thought I knew every club in L.A.
但以前从没同说过这个
Never heard of this one before.
你觉得这个O代表什么
What do you think the "O" stands for?
只有一个办法能知道了 来吧
Well, there's only one way to find out. Come on.
一定就是这里了
This must be it.
喂
Hello?
我一整天都在给你打电♥话♥
I have been trying you all day.
贝尔托刚告诉我你手♥机♥丢了
Berto just told me you lost your phone.
是的 一切都好吗
Yeah, yeah. Uh, is everything all right?
除了你昨晚放我鸽子
Aside from the fact that you stood me up last night?
我放你鸽子了
I stood you up? Uh, yeah.
还是你忘了我下班后
Or did you forget we were supposed to meet
我们要去乔治家喝一杯
for a drink at Georgio's after my shift?
克里斯 对不起
Oh, uh, Chris, I-I'm sorry.
昨晚的事有些疯狂
Things just got a little crazy last night.
出了点事 埃迪 我懂了
Look, stuff comes up, Eddie. I get it.
但不管有没有事 都不要放我鸽子
But with or without benefits, don't blow me off.
下次 提前跟我说一声
Next time, find a way to call.
我会的
I will.
乔治 我昨晚本该
Georgio's --I was supposed to
和克里斯在那儿的
meet Christine there last night.
显然 我放了她鸽子
Apparently, I blew her off.
- 太好了 - 不好
- That's great. - No, it's not.
不 我是说 时间表
No, I mean, for the timeline.
你本该几点见她
What time were you supposed to meet her?
她说下班之后 所以11点
She said after her shift, so 11:00 p.m.?
11点
11:00?
我猜你本来计划和她睡在一起
I guess you were planning on waking up naked with her.
埃迪 你看 你不会不打电♥话♥就放她鸽子的
Look, I know you, Eddie. You wouldn't have stood her up
这说明我们昨晚11点就已经被下药了
without calling, which means by 11:00 p.m. we were drugged.
是啊 或许当时发生了其他什么事
Yeah, or something else was happening at that time.
无论什么 都发生在这里
Maybe whatever it was happened in there.
这是什么地方
* Open wide * What is this place?
And when the medicine ran out
And when we didn't speak for days
我觉得这些人认识我
I think those people recognize me.
别紧张 那只是你的猜想
Take it easy. It's just your imagination.
我对这个地方有一种不详的预感
I have a bad feeling about this place.
I could hide inside your smile
Say
"Do you want to play?"
这是个性♥爱♥俱乐部
* Bang * This is a sex club.
等一下 我们为什么要来这里找一只狗
Wait. Why would we come here to find a dog?
这不是我想到的第一个解释
That's not the first explanation that comes to mind.
这 看啊 情妇金
Here, look. Mistress Kim.
是啊
Yeah.
金妇 和我记得一样
"MKim," like in my notes.
是你们俩
Oh, it's you two.
我还挺希望你们回来的
I hoped you'd come back for a session,
尤其是你
especially you.
我知道你可坏了
I know you've been bad.
呃 是啊
Uh, yeah.
介意我们先问几个问题吗
Um, mind if we ask a couple questions first?
还是很紧张吗 我喜欢这种没怎么玩过的情侣
Still nervous? I love virgin couples.
如果你答应我参加活动 我就回答你任何问题
I'll answer anything you want if you say yes to the session.
呃 我答应你
Uh, yes?
太不确定了
Too tentative.
你应受到重重的
You should be punished for that.
- 惩罚 - 呃 埃迪
- Severely. - Uh, Eddie?
一会再说惩罚她的事
Uh, punish her in a minute. Just...
但首先 你见过这个人吗
But first, have you seen this guy?
他来这不是为了玩
He didn't come here for a session.
所以他在这吗
So he was here?
他和情妇金见过了吗
Well, did he have a meeting with Mistress Kim?
你不应该问任何问题
Not questions you should ask.
你根本就不应该回来
You shouldn't have come back.
为什么 这和狗有什么关系
Why not? What does this have to do with the dog?
你们得走了
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表