剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
I'd say it's at least five years older
早纹五年
than all of these.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
- 我们要去哪儿 - 我把你送回家
- Where are we going? - I'm taking you home.
你可以跟我查其他案子 这个不行
You can follow me on another case, just not this one.
是你的警♥察♥女友让你这么说的
That what your cop girlfriend told you to say?
- 谁 罗林斯警长吗 - 是啊
- Who? Detective Rollins? - Yeah.
- 你俩有点问题 - 没有
- You two got a thing going on. - No.
我的绯闻雷达从没出过错
Look, my sex-vibe radar is infallible.
记得吗 肢体语言
Remember? Body language.
这次错了
Well, it's wrong this time.
呵呵好吧 这次不对哦
Okay, it's wrong this time.
山姆 别闹 我很严肃的
Sam, stop. This is serious.
你有没有听说过一个叫迪肯的人
You ever hear of a guy called Deacon?
哎 我剧里面的警♥察♥都会偷偷说这个人呢
Wait, cops on my show used to whisper about him.
说他控制着半个洛杉矶
Said he controlled half of L.A.
但没有人知道他是谁
But no one knows who he is.
瑞奇·延森就是为他做事的
That's who Ricky Jensen was working for...
市里最危险的人
the most dangerous guy in the city.
这不仅仅是简单的人口失踪了
This isn't just a missing persons anymore.
这是团伙犯罪 谋杀
This is organized crime, murder.
我不想让你
And I don't want to see you...
受伤害
get hurt.
或者更甚
Or worse.
很贴心 埃迪
That's sweet, Eddie.
但我很肯定迪肯不是我们的杀人凶手
But I'm pretty sure that Deacon isn't our killer.
我知道丽奈特为什么要找瑞奇·延森了
I know why Lynette was looking for Ricky Jensen.
- 他们是青梅竹马 - 你怎么知道的
- Childhood sweethearts. - So, how'd you know?
瑞奇的心口有一个纹身
A tattoo with both of their initials
上面有他俩的名字缩写
over Ricky's heart.
这是经典的悲剧爱情故事啊
It's classic, a tragic love story.
好像 罗密欧与朱丽叶 西区故事
"Romeo and Juliet," "West Side Story,"
就是那种一个好女孩爱上了一个坏男孩
where... where the good girl falls for the bad boy
要跟家里隐瞒的那种
and hides it from her parents.
这完全是就是一部现实生活改编的电影啊
It's a total Lifetime movie!
瑞奇身处诱惑之都
Ricky was in Tinsel Town surrounded by temptation.
丽奈特发现他爱上了别人
Lynette finds out he's fallen for someone new.
她就跑过来把他杀掉 以示结束
She comes out here to end it by killing him.
等等 我能看看丽奈特的手♥机♥吗
Wait, can I see Lynette's phone?
- 你在干嘛 - 好好演戏
- What are you doing? - Being an actor,
将我自己代入角色
putting myself in the character's shoes.
我是个相思成瘾的姑娘 无法土路真心
I'm a lovesick girl, hiding my true feelings.
所以我需要一些事情每天来提醒着我的
I'd want something to remind me of my secret love
秘密爱情
every day.
比如把我的手♥机♥密♥码♥设成
Like making my phone password...
男朋友的生日
Your boyfriend's birthday.
你怎么知道他的出生日期
How did you know his birthdate?
米克的法医报告里有写
Mick's M.E. report.
我好厉害啊
Hey, I'm kinda good at this!
- 还真是 - 是是是
- She kinda is. - Yeah, yeah.
只不过你的理论里有一个最大的漏洞
Except there's one giant flaw in your theory.
丽奈特没有杀瑞奇
Lynette didn't kill Ricky.
酒店人员跟警♥察♥说
The hotel clerk told the cops
丽奈特两天前出现过
Lynette was there two days ago.
我看过很多尸体
I've been around a lot of bodies,
瑞奇已经死了不止两天了
and Ricky's been dead longer than that.
在她去之前 他就已经死了
He was already gone when she got there,
也就是说还有其他事情发生
which means there's something else going on here.
有人把手♥机♥恢复出厂设置了
Someone reset the phone.
全都内容都被抹去了 没有照片 没有邮件
It's been totally wiped... no photos, no e-mails.
为什么丽奈特要删光手♥机♥的内容
Why would Lynette reset her phone?
可能里面有一些东西
Maybe she had something on there
- 不想让别人看到吧 - 等下
- she didn't want anyone to see. - Hang on.
好像手♥机♥抹掉之后
It looks like some texts came in
又来了信息
after the phone was reset.
你要的东西我拿到了 但是需要付出代价
"I got what you asked, but it's gonna cost.
钱准备好了吗
You have the money?"
恩 哪里见面
"Yes. Where do we meet?"
码头 一小时
"Pier. One hour."
看看发信息的时间
Look at the timestamp.
就是她失踪那天 刚刚见完瑞奇那天
It's right after she saw Ricky, the day she disappeared.
你要的东西我拿到了
"I got what you asked."
你觉得她是什么意思
What do you think she meant?
只有一种办法可以知道咯
There's only one way to find out.
_需要帮忙 钱准备好了 能再次见面吗
_妈的 我以为你死了呢 姑娘
_还没 能见面吗
_明天早上六点 码头下面 一个人来
那就是我们要找的人
That's our guy.
你待在车里
Stay here.
你逗我吧 我就是得跟着你啊
Are you kidding? This is why I'm following you.
是自己完全沉浸在这种时刻里面
To fully immerse myself in moments like this.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
你只能远远的沉浸了
You're gonna have to "immerse" from afar.
给你
Here.
通过望远镜看吧
Watch through the binoculars.
总之呢 你不能去
But above all, you stay.
你♥他♥妈♥
What the...
你是刚刚拍我照片了吗
Did you just take my picture?
对呀
Oh, yeah, yeah.
用丽奈特·雷尼的手♥机♥拍的
On Lynette Rainey's phone,
也就说现在你成为她失踪的主要嫌疑人了
Which makes you a prime suspect in her disappearance.
如果被警♥察♥看到了
If the cops get ahold of this...
别把事情搞砸了 小子
Don't make this worse, kid.
不是你想的那样
You got the wrong idea.
我根本不认识她
I don't even know her.
你跟她几天前还见面来着
You met with her a few days back.
那只是严格的生意往来
That was strictly a business transaction.
- 她要什么来着 - 首先告诉我
- What'd she want? - First...
你朋友是干嘛的
who's your friend?
下次我就直接把你铐在方向盘上
Next time, I'm just cuffing you to the steering wheel.
埃迪呀 原来你这么重口味呢
Eddie, I didn't know you were kinky.
不过话说 丽奈特到底跟那个人买♥♥什么
What did Lynette want from that guy, anyway?
就是呢 丽奈特发现瑞奇死了
So Lynette finds Ricky dead,
她做的是一件事就是给这个小混混发信息
and the first thing she does is she texts this thug
要买♥♥一次性手♥机♥和枪
for a burner phone and a gun.
她是打算要去追杀
She's planning on going after
杀害她男朋友的凶手
her boyfriend's murderer.
她会因此丧命的 我们得找她啊
She's gonna get herself killed! We have to find her!
我们也没什么线索去找啊
Well, we don't have a lot to go on.
那哥们卖♥♥给她的一次性手♥机♥呢
Well, what about the burner phone he sold her?
你知道号♥码 我们可以追查的对吧
You got the number. We can trace it, right?
- 又是你们电视剧里的瞎编剧情 - 不是的
- Another TV fantasy trope. - No, it's not.
警♥察♥可以通过三角信♥号♥♥
Cops can triangulate
- 把通话追查到信♥号♥♥塔上 - 可是我不是警♥察♥
- cellphone calls to cell towers. - Yeah, well, I'm not a cop.
而且就算是警♥察♥也需要申请许可的
And even a cop would need a warrant,
在现实生活中 可不是演个广♥告♥
which in real life, it takes a helluva lot longer
就能拿到的
than a commercial break.
我能查到
I can get it traced.
你吗 厉害了 你不行的
You? Ha. No, you can't.
是的 我可以
Oh, yes I can.
我有个朋友
I have a friend.
厉害了 你有个朋友呢
Oh, really? You have a friend.
什么样的朋友啊
What kind of friend do you have?
他是我剧里的顾问
Uh, he was a consultant on my show,
在国土安♥全♥局♥工作
who works in Homeland Security.
我们关系很好
We became close.
非常非常非常的好
Very, very, very close.
他可以轻易的查到
He can track it easily.
福雷斯特 是我 山姆啊
Forest? Hi. It's Sam.
哎呀我知道 我也想你呢
Oh, I know. I miss you, too.
是这样 我有个小忙需要你帮一下
Listen, I have a small favor to ask.
你能帮我查一个手♥机♥信♥号♥♥吗
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表