剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
- "Where is it?!" - Where is it?!
达米安发誓说他们打开车门的时候
Damien swore that when they opened up the car,
里面没有可♥卡♥因♥ 但他不信
there was no cocaine, but he didn't believe him.
那个人就开枪了
He shot him.
就这样
Just like that.
我慌了
I panicked,
我就跑了 我不知道要
got the hell out of there. I didn't know what to...
其他人
The other guys...
也被打死了吗
They were shot, too?
对
Yeah.
那个开枪的人 你能认出来吗
The shooter... Did you, uh, recognize him?
我从来没见过他
I've never seen him before.
他有很多纹身
He had a lot of ink, though.
可能是黑帮的标识
Could have been gang tats.
我回了家 拿了些衣服 给你打了电♥话♥
I went home, grabbed some clothes, called you.
但是达米安肯定跟他们说我了 因为他们已经开始追我了
But Damien must have talked, because they were already after me.
所以你偷了一辆有毒品的车
So, you stole a car that had drugs in it,
结果现在那人认为你把毒品拿走了
and now this guy thinks you took them?
对 但我没拿
Yeah, but I didn't.
我发誓
I swear.
克里斯 我只偷了一辆车
Chris, all I did was jack a car!
你只偷了
All you did?
天啊 你听听你自己现在说的话
God, do you even hear yourself?
她转过去背对他了
She turned her back on him.
她不相信他说的话
She's not believing what he's saying...
他也没在听她讲
...and he's not listening.
我知道会是什么结果 不然我们还是进去吧
I know how this goes. Maybe we should go in.
不 他们得自己解决
No, they have to work this out themselves.
泰勒 这些人会杀了你的
Tyler, these people are going to kill you.
我不知道我是否能阻止他们
I don't know if I can stop them.
那或许你应该就让他们杀了我
Well, maybe you should just let them.
这不是你真正想要的吗
Isn't that what you really want?
我知道我做错事了
Look, I know I screwed up,
但我现在真的不需要再被人骂一顿了
but I really don't need another lecture right now.
她是关心你啊 哥们
She cares about you, man.
- 我知道看上去可能不是这样的 - 她怎么能
- I know it may not feel that way. - Well, how could it
觉得是我偷了那些毒品呢
when she thinks it could be me who made off with those drugs?
你怪她吗
Do you blame her?
但是你从她的角度想想
Look at it from her point of view.
你偷了一辆有猫腻的车
I mean, you stole a trap car,
但你竟然不知道里面有毒品
but you didn't know drugs were inside?
事情就是这样的啊 达米安跟我说
That's what happened! Look, Damien told me
下午七点那个车会被送到贝艾尔市的那人家里
that the car was gonna be delivered at 7:00 p.m. to the Bel Air place.
我八点到的
I showed up at 8:00.
我看到没人在 我就行动了
When I saw no one was home, I made my move.
如果车里有毒品 肯定是有人在我去之前
So, if drugs were in the car, somebody took them
就已经给拿走了
before I got there.
有没有可能是达米安跟他的人拿的
Is there any chance that Damien and his crew took the stash?
那他为什么还会那么害怕的给我打电♥话♥
Why would he call me freaking out?
而且达米安很怂的
Besides, Damien was no hero.
如果真的是他拿了 他不会誓死不交出来的
All right, if he had them, he would've given them up.
好吧 你说
All right, you said the, um...
凶手有帮派成员的纹身
the shooter had gang tats.
十二街王者和西海岸骷髅
The 12th Street Kings and the West Coast Skulls
是毒品交易界最大的两个帮派
are the two biggest gangs in the drug trade.
我需要你去看一下走私案件登记册
I'm gonna need you to look at some mug books,
看看你能不能指认出那名枪手
see if you can ID the shooter.
想到你可能会想喝水
Thought you could use this.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉让你知道了我家里的丑事
Sorry to be airing all my dirty laundry.
如果能安慰到你的话
If it makes you feel better,
我那点破事全世界的人都知道了
the entire universe has seen mine.
怎么可能爱一个人的同时
How is possible to love someone
又想把他勒死呢
and want to strangle them all at the same time?
我想那就是家庭这个词的定义
I think that's the definition of "family."
跟泰勒在一起总是很麻烦
It's always been a struggle with Tyler.
我们经常搬家
We moved around a lot.
我们父母都是军人
We were Army brats.
我不知道是不是因为我年纪大一点
I don't know if it didn't hit me as hard
所以对我来说还好 但是
because I was older, but...
他曾经很难交到朋友
he had trouble making friends.
然而我却再一次 为他找借口
And there I go again, making excuses for him.
我懂的 他是你弟弟
I get it. He's your brother.
是啊 但是不管我再努力尝试 也没有任何改变
Yeah, but no matter how hard I try, nothing ever changes.
我妹妹和我也曾有一段很糟糕的关系
My sister and I have a pretty messy relationship, too.
我以前总是把很多事都怪罪于她
I used to always blame her for a lot of it.
但现在我终于 意识到了自己也有问题
But now I'm just... I'm finally realizing my part.
我正在努力承担起责任
I'm trying to take responsibility.
虽然我妹妹并不买♥♥账吧
Not that my sister sees it.
承认自己的错误
Owning up to your mistakes,
这很难
it's hard.
但也许如果我都能找到一条途径来面对
But maybe if I'm finding a way,
那你的弟弟也能
your brother can, too.
打扰你们一下
Hey, sorry to interrupt.
泰勒浏览了一些走私枪击案
Tyler went through some mug shots.
他指认出了追杀他的那个人
He ID'd the guy who's after him.
尼克·莫拉雷斯 十二街王者的一个中尉
Nico Morales, a lieutenant in the 12th Street Kings.
日常是在一家叫多彩洗车公♥司♥工作
Day job... works for a company called Delux Detail.
而且要知道 这家多彩洗车公♥司♥是派瑞·汉森
And get this, Delux Detail is where Perry Hansen
在把他的进口汽车交付给客户之前
gets his imported cars detailed
会把汽车送去做全面内饰清洁的地方
before they're delivered to his clients.
那么他们就是这样操作的
Well, that's how they do it.
打包的毒品装进了意大利的车里
The drugs are packed into cars in Italy,
这些汽车在圣佩德罗码头卸货
the cars are off-loaded at the San Pedro docks,
货物被送到汉森家
they're delivered to Hansen's house,
然后在交付给客户之前
then Perry Hansen sends them to Delux
派瑞·汉森将它们发送给多彩公♥司♥去洗车
to be detailed before they're delivered to the client.
然后在洗车的同时
So, while the cars are being detailed,
尼克和他那一帮人 他们把毒品卸下来
Nico and his crew, they unpack the drugs.
但是汽车在到达尼克之前就被偷了
But the car was stolen before it ever got to Nico.
毒品都已经消失了 也就意味着
And the drugs were already gone, which means
在码头和汉森家之间的某个地方
that somewhere between the docks and Hansen's house,
有人转移了毒品
someone removed them.
- 会是汉森吗 - 我查过他资料
- Could it be Hansen? - I looked into him.
没有犯罪记录 也没有任何东西能将他
No criminal record and nothing else connects him
和莫拉雷斯或者十二街王者联♥系♥起来
to Morales or the 12th Street Kings.
送货过程中肯定是另有其人
So, it must have been someone else in the delivery process.
好了 够了
I've heard enough.
艾迪 我们讨论的是毒品走私
Eddie, we are talking narcotics smuggling,
一个国际性贩毒团伙
an international drug ring.
我得上报给洛杉矶警局
I have to turn it over to LAPD.
克里斯 你知道一旦你这样做
Chris, you know if you do,
他们就会把泰勒放到台面上来
they'll put Tyler right in the middle of this.
他们会让你弟弟作为
They'll be making your brother a witness
对抗十二街王者的目击证人
against the 12th Street Kings.
你知道那样意味着什么
You know what will happen.
那我该怎样做
So, what am I supposed to do?
你认真的吗 你真觉得这计划会奏效
Seriously? You really think this plan can work?
唯一能让你弟弟不成为焦点的方法
The only way to get the heat off your brother
就是找出谁偷了毒品
is by figuring out who actually stole the drugs.
- 然后怎么办 - 然后你抓捕他们
- Then what? - Well, then you bust them.
那样才会让尼克知道泰勒并没有牵扯进来
That way Nico knows that Tyler's not involved,
然后他就不追杀他了
and then he calls off the hunt.
克里斯 找出毒品是唯一的方式
Chris, finding the drugs is the only way,
并且
and...
我们知道从哪里开始寻找
...we know where to start looking.
我们关注这些人
We focus on these men.
我给一个在海关工作的朋友打了电♥话♥
I called a buddy of mine who works Customs.
他调出了伯林尼塔的载货名单
He pulled the manifest on the Berlinetta.
他们三个人都有那辆车的权限
All three had access to the vehicle.
第一个是托拜厄斯·鲍尔
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表