剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
Hey, Berto, can you get Mr. Stepansky some water, please?
谢谢 辛苦了
Thank you. That's very kind.
没事的 你肯定很难过的
Of course. This must be terribly upsetting for you.
我知道是肯雇佣的你们
It was Ken who hired you, of course,
但我想感谢你们的努力 付给你们报酬
but I wanted to pay you for your efforts.
这是最起码我能做的了
It's the least I can do.
我们不能那你的钱
Oh, we can't take your money.
我坚持
But I insist.
但我们还没结案呢
We haven't wrapped up the case yet.
你们觉得还有其他嫌疑人吗
You think someone else is involved?
我们还不能排除
We haven't ruled it out.
那你们觉得是谁呢
And who would this someone be?
我们还在搜集证据
We're still gathering evidence.
真坚持啊
Such commitment.
这就是你和别人不同的地方 瓦莱蒂克先生
That's what distinguishes you, Mr. Valetik.
我一直在为我的公♥司♥
I have been searching
寻找这样的人
for someone with those qualities
来作为企业安保主管
to head up my corporate security.
我觉得我终于找到了
I think I finally found him.
我们也能有职位给你的 斯威夫特女士
There could be a position for you as well, Ms. Swift.
不用了谢谢
No thanks, I'm good.
六位数的年薪
Salary in the six figures,
养老金 医疗 车补
pension, health, car allowance.
不过当然了 你们得放下手中的所有调查
Of course, you'd have to drop all other investigations
才能专注于工作啊
so you could truly focus on the job.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
我觉得要消化 的信息太多了
I say that's a lot to take in.
那你考虑考虑吧 瓦莱蒂克先生
Think about it, Mr. Valetik.
我们再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
给我吧 我帮你扔掉
Oh, here, I can take care of that for you.
不用了
That's okay.
我还没喝完呢
I'm still thirsty.
挺聪明啊
Nice try.
不过他更聪明
He's too smart for that.
他是过来收买♥♥你的
He came here to buy you off.
并且探探我们的口风
And to see what we knew.
我们得把那个王八蛋绳之以法
We need to nail that son of a bitch.
我们建立起的分♥析♥板
We put the board back up
是以提姆·斯班斯基为凶手来展开调查的
and built it around Tim Stepansky as the killer.
我们拿到了一个艾莉森的相册
We got a hold of one of Alison's photo albums
找到了更多照片
and pulled more photos.
我们也对斯班斯基做了更深的调查
We also dug deeper on Stepansky.
等下 这是另一位受害者吗
Wait, is that another victim?
这其实是提姆的妈妈
That's actually Tim's mom.
她在提姆12岁的手抛下了家庭离开了
She abandoned the family when Tim was 12,
把提姆和艾莉森丢给了孩子的父亲
leaving him and Alison to be raised by their father,
父亲是个酒鬼 天天醉醺醺的
a drunk who knocked him around so much
以至于最后社会服务处将提姆和艾莉森送给了亲戚抚养
that Family Services eventually placed him and Alison with relatives.
他杀的女人都是长得像他妈妈的
He kills women that look like his mother
因为他恨她一走了之
because he hated her for abandoning him.
未经训练居然能有这么敏锐的观察
An untrained but astute observation.
他去哪找的这些长得像他妈妈的女人
How'd he find these women, women that look like his mom?
- 我查查试试 - 以及在哪里杀害的
- I'll try and figure that out. - And where'd he kill them,
因为肯定不是在那辆休旅车里杀的
'cause he didn't kill them in the back of that RV.
埃迪 你看这个
Eddie, look at this.
你看街道
Look at the sidewalk.
是一样的标志
It's the same symbol.
对啊 他手里拿着粉笔
Yeah, look, and he's holding a piece of chalk,
说明这是他画的
which means he drew it.
你说艾莉森和蒂姆是被社会服务处送走的
You said that Alison and Tim went through Family Services.
帮他们的社工是谁
Who was their case worker?
这就是他们 蒂姆和艾莉森
There they are, Tim and Alison.
有时候我会用这些旧带子做培训
Sometimes I use these old tapes for training.
你还记得多少关于他们的事情
How well do you remember them?
有些孩子你永远都不会忘
Some kids you never forget.
他们的爸爸会殴打她们
Their dad beat them.
他们太害怕他了
They were so afraid of him,
就创造了自己的符号♥语言
they made up their own language using symbols.
马上就要放到了
It's coming up right here.
你在画什么呢 提姆
What are you drawing there, Tim?
你想和我分享一下吗
Would you like to share it with me?
这是个人吗 提姆
Is that a person, Tim?
这个和我们一直看到的很像
It looks like what we've been seeing,
只不过这是个人物线条画
except it's a stick figure.
这是谁
Who is it?
这是生气的爸爸
It's Dad when he's mad.
爸爸是他害怕的人
Dad is the man he was afraid of.
而现在他变成了这个人
Now it's the man he's become.
看了那个视频
Watching that video,
我觉得我明白了为什么没人找到过艾莉森的尸体
I think I know why no one ever found Alison's body.
提姆和艾莉森一起对抗他们的爸爸
It was Tim and Alison against their dad,
对抗全世界
against the world.
提姆爱她 他做不到杀了自己的妹妹再把她的尸体留在树林里
Tim loved her. He couldn't kill his sister and leave her in the woods.
所以他对她做了什么
So what did he do with her?
弗莱迪克
Valetik.
嘿 埃迪 我是提姆·斯班斯基
Hey, Eddie, it's Tim Stepansky.
你是怎么弄到这个电♥话♥号♥码的
How'd you get this number?
我想知道你有没有好好考虑我的提议
I was wondering if you've considered my offer.
我考虑过了 并不感兴趣
I have. I'm not interested.
好好想想
Come on.
萨曼 好好劝劝他
Sam, make him see reason.
这是一个重大的抉择时刻 埃迪
This is a crossroads moment, Eddie,
我也不是那种能心平气和的接受拒绝的人
and I'm not someone who takes "no" for an answer.
所以千万别做会让你后悔的决定哦
So don't make a decision you'll regret.
我非常不希望咱们俩的交情就到这儿了
I'd hate to think this is the end.
你很快会再见到我的
Oh, you'll be seeing me again.
下次 会是我去找你的
Next time, I'll be coming to you.
他是怎么弄到你的私人电♥话♥号♥的 他又怎么知道我在这儿的
Where did he get your private number, and how did he know I was here?
- 他只是在吓我们 - 那这起作用了
- He's just trying to scare us. - Well, it's working.
- 他不会来杀我们的 萨曼 - 是嘛
- He's not after us, Sam. - No?
看看我 黑色长发 小个子
Look at me. Long, dark hair, petite...
我就是他的类型
I'm totally his type.
他可能就是在等着 趁我一个人的时候下手
He could just be waiting for me to be alone to strike.
他还可能就躺在我的房♥子里等着我
He could be lying in wait inside of my house.
我们会确保他没有的
We'll make sure he's not.
挺不错的球棒啊 强击手
That's a nice bat there, slugger.
一个姑娘总得有点防身的东西
Well, a girl's got to protect herself.
好的 看 这里所有的门和窗都是锁住了的
All right, look, all the doors and the windows down here are locked.
楼上的也都锁了
All the ones upstairs are, too.
只不过我不觉得我能很快睡着了
I just don't see sleep in my immediate future.
埃迪
Eddie.
- 看 你看到那个了嘛 - 什么
- Look, did you see that? - See what?
在后院 我以为
In the backyard. I thought...
你以为什么 你看到什么了
You thought what? What did you see?
一个影子 人形的
A shadow. Human-sized.
我来掩护你
I'll cover you.
什么也没有
Nothing.
可能只是路过的车的影子
It was probably just the shadow of a car going by.
是啊 有可能
Yeah, probably.
你能行吗
You gonna be okay?
可以吧 我 我应该没事
Y-Yeah, I'll... I'll be fine.
或许我应该留下陪你
Maybe I should stay.
跟你说哦 肯定是你先眨眼
News flash... you're gonna blink first.
我搞清楚他是如何寻找自己的猎物了
I figured out how he found his victims.
迈克·佩德拉♥萨♥会用运动手表记录跑步数据
Mike Pedraza tracked his runs with a sports watch.
就是这个害死了他
That's what killed him.
我不是专家 但我可以很肯定地说
I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure his sports watch
他的运动手表勒不死他
didn't strangle him.
提姆监控了他手表的GPS数据
Tim monitored the watch's GPS data.
所以他知道了迈克会在这片树林里慢跑
That's how he knew Mike was jogging in those woods.
跑步数据是隐私啊
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表