剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
I thought my time had come.
我的房♥间充满了白光
White light filled my room,
然后我就看见了它们
and then I saw them --
高高瘦瘦的 灰色的
tall, thin, gray,
向我走来
coming toward me.
然后发生了什么
And then what happened?
我醒来时 四周一片漆黑
I woke in a dark place.
它们从四周和上方包围着我 将手放在我身上
They were around me, over me, laying their hands on me.
我感到很安详
I felt a sense of peace.
几天后 我被别人在森林中发现 处于无意识状态
Days later, I -- I was found unconscious in the woods,
就在你们地图上那点附近
right near that spot that's on your map.
人们将我送去医院
And you know what they found
你猜他们发现了什么吗
when they took me to the hospital?
什么
What?
什么都没有
Nothing.
肿瘤消失了
The tumors had vanished.
我的癌症完全好了 直到今天也没再复发
I was completely cancer-free, as I remain to this very day.
它们治好了你吗
They cured you?
这46年来我连感冒都没有得过
I haven't had so much as a cold in 46 years.
这些外星人
These aliens --
你能告诉我 它们到底长什么样子吗
can you tell me exactly what they looked like?
他们又回来了 对吗
They've come back, haven't they?
我一直知道他们会回来的
I always knew they would.
你信吗
Well? Are you convinced?
是的
Yeah.
我相信他是一个很好的故事大王
That he's got some major game as a storyteller.
约西亚·卡伯利的经历有详细的记载
Josiah Carberry's story has been exhaustively documented.
就算他的故事是真的
Even if the story is true,
也不意味着 它与现在发生的事情有关
doesn't mean it has anything to do with what's going on now.
它和现在的事情关系重大
It has everything to do with it.
我已经把知道的都告诉你们了
I don't know anything more than what I already told you.
所以你把我们送到那个地方 然后我们就发现了凯
So it was a coincidence that you sent us
这只是一个巧合吗
to the area where we found Kay?
我没有把你送到任何地方 我只是想帮忙
I never sent you anywhere. I was just trying to be helpful.
我不知道她在哪儿 我怎么可能知道
I didn't know where she was. How could I?
阿洛 我这样问你好了
Arlo, let me ask you this.
你在被绑♥架♥时
Did you have an illness or medical problem
是否生着病或有任何医疗问题
when you were abducted?
我当时身患贝尔麻痹 你知道的 面部瘫痪
I had Bell's palsy --you know, droopy face.
想知道诡异的是什么吗
Want to know what was weird?
他们带走我之后 我的病就好了
It went away right after they took me.
查克呢 他有健康问题吗
What about Chuck? Does he have any health issues?
查克有一只手臂跛了 已经一年多了
Chuck had a lame arm over a year now.
神经受损还是什么的
Nerve damage or something.
这就对了
That's right.
你记得他用枪指着我们时 只用了一只手吗
Remember he pulled his gun on us with one arm?
谢谢 阿洛
Thanks, Arlo.
阿洛 凯 然后是查克
Arlo, Kay, and then Chuck --
这些被绑♥架♥的人 都是有健康问题的人
it's people with health problems that are being abducted,
就像1972年一样
like in '72.
治愈系外星人吗 得了吧
Look, healing aliens? Come on.
这肯定是某种骗局
It's got to be some kind of a hoax.
一种人们被带走然后痊愈的骗局吗
A hoax where people are taken and cured?
也许他们现在就在z这么治疗查克×
Maybe that's what they're doing to Chuck right now.
瓦来迪克
Valetik.
所以约西亚·卡伯利
Hey, so Josiah Carberry
可以认出绑♥架♥他的人的照片
was able to identify a picture of his abductors.
我现在就把它发给你
I'm texting it to you now.
- 好的 谢谢 - 是谁
- All right, thanks. - Who was it?
给 给我一秒钟
Uh, just -- just give me one second.
不可能
That's impossible.
这是什么
Hey. What is this?
没什么 只是
Nothing, all right? It's just --
怎么 怎么了
What? What's wrong?
我的天 你看到这个了吗 在森林里吗
Oh, my God. You saw this? In the woods?
这就是你没告诉我的事吗
This is what you weren't telling me?
我自己也不确定我看到了什么 好吗
I'm not sure what I saw, okay?
不 你确定 我看你的表情就知道
Yes, you are. I can see it in your face.
所以你才一直强调这个什么骗局理论
That's why you're pushing this whole hoax theory.
你不想承认你看到了无法解释的东西
You don't want to admit that you saw something that you can't explain.
我们需要回到那里
We need to go back there.
哪里 森林里吗
Where? The woods?
真♥相♥就在那里 埃迪 我们必须找到答案
The truth is out there. Eddie, we need to find it.
也许约西亚·卡伯利是对的
Maybe Josiah Carberry was right.
也许他们回来了
Maybe they're back.
他们没有回来 你知道为什么吗
They're not back, and you know why?
因为他们就没来过
Because they were never here.
或者说他们从没离开过
Or they never left.
如果就像魔茧那样呢
What if it's like "Cocoon"
那里面外星人治好了所有的老人
where the aliens heal all the old people?
魔茧只是一部电影
"Cocoon" was a movie.
作家必须做调查
Yeah, well, the writers have to do research.
也许它就是根据真实事件改编的
Maybe it was based on something real.
你知道真实的是什么吗
You know what is real?
自然康复 我叔叔就是这样
Spontaneous remission. Happened to my uncle.
他有肺癌
He had lung cancer,
但之后他的肿瘤直接消失了
then his tumors just disappeared.
没有治疗 没有外星人 什么都没有
No treatment, no aliens, nothing.
也许一次是有可能的
Okay, maybe if that happens once,
但现在有三次
but we're talking at least three times.
这不可能只是巧合
That is more than just a coincidence.
那你看到是东西又怎么解释呢
What about that thing you saw?
很简单 它只是单纯的妄想症
Easy. It's just a simple delusion.
我最近一直不停地听到这些外星人的事 所以我就看见了外星人
I've been hearing about these aliens nonstop, so I saw one.
你有意识到 你为了把这件案子合理化
Do you realize that you're trying to make sense of this case
居然说自己得了妄想症吗
by arguing that you're delusional?
这比外星人那个解释合理多了
Makes more sense than the alternative.
那是什么
What's that?
埃迪
Eddie?
那到底是什么鬼
What the hell is that?
不可能
It can't be.
- 你刚才看见了吗 - 是的
- Okay, did you just see that? - Yes.
- 这是你上次看见的那个东西吗 - 是的
- Was it the same one as before? - Yes.
所以那不是妄想症吗
So not a delusion?
不是 除非我们两个同时都得了妄想症
No. Unless we're both having it at exactly the same time.
我是埃迪·瓦来迪克
This is Eddie Valetik.
留下你的名字和留言 我会给你回电♥话♥
Leave your name and message, and I'll get back to you.
还是没接吗
Still no answer?
萨姆的电♥话♥也直接转去了语♥音♥留言信箱
Sam's phone's going straight to voicemail, too.
而且我没法追踪他们 他们的电池肯定没电了
And I can't track them. Their batteries must be dead.
或者他们不在电♥话♥信♥号♥♥范围内 离得很远
Or they're out of cell range. Way out.
你不会觉得
You don't think that...
他们回到森林里去了 我们俩都联♥系♥不上他们
They went back to the woods. Neither of us can reach them.
莫妮卡 世界上没有外星人这种东西
Monica, there's no such thing as aliens.
那他们去哪里了
Then where are they?
醒一醒
Hey. Wake up.
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
我不知道
I don't know,
但我不觉得我们还在斯蒂尔沃特了
but I don't think it's Stillwater.
下面是什么
What's down there?
我感觉不到地板了 如果真的还有地板的话
I can't reach the floor, if there even is one.
你记得的最后一件事情是什么
What's the last thing you remember?
我们在树林里 我们看到了那个东西
We were in the woods, and we saw that thing,
然后就是强光
and then there was that bright light.
这是不是就是
Does this feel like --
凯和阿尔洛描述的黑暗空间吗 是的
The dark space that Kay and Arlo described? Yeah.
有人吗 有人在外面吗
Hello? Is there anybody out there?
你和我想的是一样的吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
我很努力的在不想它
I'm trying really hard not to think it.
好吧 请告诉我这就是个精心策划的骗局
Okay, just tell me this is an elaborate hoax.
这 这是个精心策划的骗局
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表