剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
嘿 莫妮卡
埃迪和阿兰姆之间有点事情
私事 往事
从贝尔托那里弄明白
阿兰姆 那个俱乐部老板?
好的 我来问问
地点:大熊湖 加州
嘿 一切还好吗
Hey. Everything good?
要有变化了 老兄 我说的是震撼级别的
Change is coming, bro. Talking seismic.
太好了 你来了
Oh, great. You're here.
过来
Come here.
如果你是客户的话 哪个会让你觉得更安全
Okay. Uh, if you're a client, which makes you feel safer?
天蓝色还是暗蓝色
Azure sky or bleaker blue?
等等 谁说你可以重新装♥修♥了
Whoa, whoa. Who said you could redecorate?
你说的 你给我了这间办公室
You did. You gave me this office.
不 我没有给你
No, I didn't give you the office.
我说的是你可以用
I said you could use it.
典型的原始领土反应
Classic primitive territorial response.
你觉得受到了威胁
You're feeling threatened.
我没有受到威胁
I'm not threatened.
怎么了 我一点都没有受到威胁
What? I'm not threatened at all.
我只是 我喜欢他们原本的样子
I just -- I kind of like things how they are.
你想玩儿装♥修♥ 到别的地方去
You want to play decorator? Do it somewhere else.
这不是在玩儿 艾迪
It's -- It's not play, Eddie.
这是针对我们业务和品牌的战略
It's strategy for our -- our business, our brand.
好吧 你可能不关心事物的样子 但是客户关心
Okay, you might not care how things look, but our clients do.
相信我 你肯定会很喜欢的
Trust me. You're going to love it.
我要是不喜欢呢
And if I don't?
那我就把一切恢复原状
Then I'll put it back exactly how it was.
可以吗
Deal?
可以
Deal.
哦 我得接个电♥话♥去
Oh. I got to get this.
不用担心
Don't worry.
我对设计非常有眼光
I have an excellent eye for design.
显而易见
Clearly.
什么 他们知道自己提出了什么样的要求吗
What? Do they even know what they're asking?
这有多危险
How dangerous that could be?
代号♥:里窝那
Codename: Livorno.
你在逗我呢 风险太大了
Are you kidding? It's a huge risk.
如果出了差错 我可能会受伤的
If this goes wrong, I could really get hurt.
如果人们发现了
If people found out...
好吧 回头再说吧 我得挂了
Okay. We'll talk later. Got to go.
拜
Bye.
嘿 还好吗
Hey, everything all right?
没事 挺好的
Yeah. Fine.
刚才的电♥话♥是怎么回事
What was that about on the phone?
不值一提
Nothing worth repeating.
嘿 贝尔托
Hey, Berto.
你听过代号♥:里窝那吗
You ever hear of Codename: Livorno?
听起来像黑♥手♥党♥ 怎么了
Sounds like a Mafia thing. Why?
萨曼可能参与了什么她应付不了的东西
Sam might be in over her head on something.
她表现得神神秘秘的
She's acting a little cagey.
需要我调查一下吗
Do you want me to investigate?
谨慎点
Discreetly.
明白
Got it.
另外 这个人留了言
And, uh, this guy left word.
嘿 你要去哪儿
Hey! Where you going?
去见一个潜在的客户
Just gonna meet a potential client.
没有我 可不行
Not without me, you aren't.
哇 我们客户在这个地方吗
Whoa. Is this where our client is?
- 在泰拉吗 - 潜在的客户
- AT TERRA? - Potential client.
老兄 这曾经是我的俱乐部
Dude, this used to be my club.
我几乎都住在这里
I practically lived here.
她来了
There she is.
你进来之后 这里都蓬荜生辉了
You walk in, you light up the place.
哦 阿♥拉♥姆 天呐 我好想你
Ooh. Aram, gosh, I've missed you.
我们曾经一起度过了疯狂的日子
We had some crazy times.
你气色真好 萨曼 非常健康
You look wonderful, Sam. Healthy.
现在你是个私♥人♥侦♥探♥了
And now you're a P.I.
考虑到艾迪十分固执 雇了
So, with Eddie's well-known tenacity, hiring the --
是弗莱迪克先生
It's Mr. Valetik.
并且不要认为我一定会接受这份工作
And don't assume I'm going to take this job.
当然了
Of course.
我有些超前了
I'm getting ahead of myself.
埃里克·费舍是我这里的DJ
Uh, Eric Fisher is my house deejay.
他连续两个晚上没来上班了
He didn't come to work two nights in a row.
也没打电♥话♥ 什么都没有
No phone calls. Nothing.
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the police?
他的室友马克报♥警♥了
His roommate, Mark, did, yeah,
但是埃里克才失踪了36个小时
but Eric's barely been gone 36 hours,
警♥察♥们行动不够迅速
and the cops aren't moving fast enough.
我需要你们找到他
I need you to find him.
DJ 你对他的真正兴趣是什么
Deejay? What's your real interest in him?
我的兴趣
My interest?
他失踪了
He's missing.
我很关心我这里的人
And I take care of my people.
再说了 我对这孩子有好感
Plus, I have a soft spot for the kid.
你能回避一下吗
Can you give us a second?
我
Me?
你对这个孩子没有好感
You don't have a soft spot for the kid.
你从来不会对谁有好感
You don't have a soft spot, period.
你应该另找一个私♥人♥侦♥探♥
You should go find another P.I.
你知道的 一个不像我一样了解你的人
You know, someone who doesn't know you as well as I do.
事实上 埃里克是个摇滚明星
The truth is, Eric is a rock star.
他每天晚上吸引
He brought in a hot new crowd
一大堆新人来这里
that fills this place every night.
他的失踪对生意很不利
Him being gone is bad for business.
听着 你不想为了我做这件事 没事
Look, you don't want to do this for me? Fine.
但是这个孩子还失踪着
But the kid's still missing.
他可能遇到了麻烦 你可以为了他做
He may be in trouble. Do it for him.
如果我接了这个案子
If I take this case,
线索到哪我就到哪
I'm going to follow the leads wherever they go.
我也是这么想的
I expect no less.
艾迪 等等
Eddie, wait.
- 刚才是怎么回事 - 啥
- What was that about? - What?
你们的私人小会
Your little private meeting.
如果我们想展现统一战线的话 我们之间不能有秘密
If we want to present a united front, we can't have secrets.
你说得没错 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
你刚才在和谁通电♥话♥
Who were you on the phone with earlier?
我就知道
That's what I thought.
喂 贝尔托 我需要你调查一下埃里克·奎因·费舍
Hey, Berto, I need you to do a work-up on Eric Quinn Fisher.
出生日期 1994年10月13日
Date of birth -- 10/13/94.
好的 你一个人吗
All right. Are you alone?
是的
Yep.
关于代号♥:里窝那
As for Codename: Livorno,
我只找到一些传言 关于一个
all I'm finding are rumors
叫这个名字的中情局秘密项目
about a secret CIA program by that name.
你觉得萨曼掺和进去的
Do you think that's the Codename: Livorno
是这个代号♥:里窝那吗
Sam's mixed up in?
我肯定这和中情局一点关系也没有
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the CIA.
莫妮卡也许知道怎么回事
Monica might know what's up.
你要不去看看能从她那里套出什么话
Why don't you see what you can get out of her?
什么
What?
不 每次和她说话我会僵住
No. I freeze whenever I talk to her.
再说了 她一眼就会看穿我的
Besides, she'll see right through me.
我还以为你想当侦探呢
I thought you wanted to be a detective.
邀请她去喝咖啡 查清楚 好吗
Invite her out to coffee. Figure it out, okay?
怎么了
What?
你为什么对阿♥拉♥姆这么冷淡
Why were you so cold to Aram?
听着 对你而言他可能是
Look, to you he might be
一个友好的邻居俱乐部老板
your friendly neighborhood club owner,
但我知道他是个黑社会的主要人物
but I know him as a major player in organized crime.
什么 阿♥拉♥姆是一个很酷很有意思的罪犯
What? Aram is -- is your cool, fun mobster,
不是一个“杀了你 把你埋到水泥地”的罪犯
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表