剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
是科里的一个朋友 我记得是
It was a friend of Corey's, I think.
我听说有一起意外
I heard there was an accident.
什么意外
What kind of accident?
车祸
Car crash.
是吗
There was?
我当时喝太多了 没法开车
Oh, I was... too drunk to drive.
如果不是你和艾娃一起走的 那是谁
If you didn't leave with Ava, who did?
不知道啊
Oh, no idea.
而且 这是二十年前的事了
Besides, it was like 20 years ago.
我有的时候连上周的事都记不起来
Sometimes I can't remember what I did last week.
所以你一直没听说那天晚上
So you never heard of anyone from the show
有同事出了车祸吗
having a car accident that night?
我刚刚跟你说了没有
I just told you I didn't.
你为什么要考问我
Why are you grilling me?
那天晚上发生了一点事
Something happened that night
可能和艾娃的死有关
that might have to do with Ava's death.
我只是想尽量拼凑起
I'm just trying to put the pieces...
我感觉好愚蠢
I feel so stupid.
我还真的以为你只是想跟我出来坐坐
I actually thought you wanted to hang out with me.
但不是 你只是想质问我
But no. You just wanted to interrogate me.
我早应该知道的
I should've known better.
不
No.
茉莉 拜托
Molly, please.
你可不可以想一想
Do you at least remember someone
有什么人修了车 或者买♥♥了新车
getting their car fixed or getting a new car?
你不记得吗
You don't remember?
就差不多那个时间
That was around the time
科里买♥♥了那个愚蠢的雪弗兰
that Corey got that stupid-ass Chevelle.
开心了吗
Happy?
贝尔托刚刚证实
Well, Berto just confirmed it.
科里在收工派对一个星期之后就买♥♥了他的雪弗兰
Corey bought his Chevelle one week after the wrap party.
不止是这样 他就直接报废了他的车
And not only that, he junked his old car
虽然那辆车值一万五
even though it was worth $15k.
因为他撞了车 不想让别人知道
Because he crashed it and he didn't want anyone to know.
听着 抱歉 萨姆 我知道你很关心他
Look, I'm sorry, Sam. I know you care about him.
科里
Corey?
科里
Corey?!
萨姆 过来
Sam! Over here!
报♥警♥
Call 911.
我们试着追查了
Uh, so, we managed to track down some people
当时参加了庆功派对的人
who attended the after-party.
他们记得艾娃坐着科里的车走了
They remember Ava leaving in Corey's car.
我在试着把这些和我认识的那个他联♥系♥起来
I'm trying to make this all fit with the boy I knew.
他当时是什么样子
What was he like back then?
可爱 聪明 很有天赋
He was cute, smart, talented.
和任何人都聊得来
He could talk to anyone.
他是我高中最好的朋友
Yeah, my best friend in high school was that guy.
杰克·波顿 我当时想成为他
Jack Bolton. I wanted to be him.
大家都喜欢她、他
Everybody loved him.
你应该看看他在足球场上的样子
You should've seen him on the football field.
我当时也踢得不错
I mean, I was pretty good,
但是这个人是完全另一种水平
but this guy was on a whole nother level.
他凭踢球直接进了加州大学洛杉矶分校
He got a full ride to UCLA.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
我们失去了联♥系♥ 但是大概十年之前
I ended up losing touch, but about 10 years ago,
我在潘兴官场做缉毒活动
I was working a drug sweep in Pershing Square,
我抓到了一个刚刚买♥♥了一大包毒品的人
and I grabbed a guy who'd just bought a vial of rock,
那个人就是杰克
and it was Jack.
他那时大概有120磅 他的衣服已经遮不住他的肥肉了
He was 120 pounds. His clothes were just hanging off his body.
我几乎认不出来他
I... could barely recognize him.
杰克看着我
Jack was staring at me.
我想 那时他才认出我是个警♥察♥来
It was, I think, the first time he realized I was even a cop.
你知道他说什么了吗
You know what he said?
老兄 你变了不少
"Man. You sure have changed."
我想这种事情经常发生吧
I guess it happens to us all.
他醒了
He's awake.
现在真♥相♥大白了吧
It's all gonna come out now.
我无法面对这一切
I couldn't face that.
我骗了我 科里
You lied to me, Corey.
你早就知道艾娃怎么了
You knew what was going on with Ava.
我们发誓永远不告诉别人
We took a vow to never tell.
这会毁掉她的
And it destroyed her.
给我讲讲那天晚上
Take me back to the night
你和艾娃离开庆功派对后发生了什么
that you and Ava left that after-party.
我想你知道发生了什么
I think you know what happened.
我想听你说
I need to hear it from you.
我们开着车 酩酊大醉
We were driving... way past drunk.
然后砰地一声
And there was this thud.
我们撞了一个孩子
It was a kid.
我们想救他 但是他已经死了
We tried to help him, but he was gone.
你们为什么不报♥警♥
Why didn't you call the police?
艾娃想报♥警♥
Ava wanted to.
但是我们十分害怕接下来会发生的事
But we were just so scared of what would happen.
她慌了然后封锁了这段记忆
And she freaked out and blocked the memory.
但是这么长时间 我还以为她只是不想谈这段记忆而已
For the longest time, I thought she just didn't want to talk about it.
当你上周见到她的时候 她想自首
And when you saw her last week, she wanted to come forward.
我告诉她这会毁掉我们的生活的
I told her it would ruin our lives.
这会有什么好处
What good would come of it?
那孩子也不能起死回生
Wouldn't bring the kid back.
他叫马特·卢
His name was Matt Lew.
我们从他眼镜上的血迹提取出了他的DNA
We were able to track his DNA from the blood on his glasses.
那副眼镜
Those glasses.
是我在给他做心肺复苏的时候
I handed them to Ava
递给艾娃的
when I was trying to give him CPR.
她把那副眼镜锁起来了
She locked them away,
好像是为了纪念那一晚
like she did her memory of that night.
那晚艾娃死了
The night Ava died...
科里 请告诉我
Corey, please tell me
你只是想开车追上她和她聊聊
that you just drove after her to talk to her
你不是故意想把她挤下公路的
and you didn't mean to run her off the road.
等等
Wait.
你觉得是我♥干♥的吗
You think that was me?
不是我♥干♥的 我永远都不会
That wasn't me. I would never...
科里 你刚刚承认了驾车逃逸
Corey, you just admitted to the hit-and-run.
是啊 我那晚和艾娃在车里
Yeah... I was in the car that night with Ava,
但是我们都喝醉了
but we were wasted.
是别人在开车
Someone else was driving.
谁
Who?
至于媒体发布会照片
For the press-release photo,
我想让主演坐在沙发上
I want principal cast on the couch,
科里在这 茉莉在这 恰克在那
with Corey here, Molly here, and Chucky right there.
萨姆
Sam.
你在这做什么
W-what are you doing here?
你重建了整个场景 看起来很相似
You rebuilt the whole set. It looks exactly the same.
我们已经聊过了这个话题 萨姆
W-W-We talked about this, Sam.
你知道我现在经费紧张
You know my hands are tied.
新戏开机你是不能参加了
You can't be a part of the reboot.
你也不能
Neither can you.
你的手也会被
And your hands aren't as much tied
手铐紧紧锁着
as they're gonna be cuffed.
我不明白 你在说什么
I don't understand. W-What are you talking about?
驾车逃逸 科里告诉了我全部
The hit-and-run, Corey told us everything...
你是怎样让他闭嘴的
how you told him to keep his mouth shut back then.
你还威胁了他
You threatened him.
科里是一个大♥麻♥烦
Corey's a troubled man.
我不知道他和你说了什么 但是你不能相信他的话
I don't know what he told you, but you can't believe anything he says.
反正警♥察♥信了
Well, the police did.
他非常配合
He's cooperating fully.
他们发布了搜查你的房♥子的证明
They executed a search warrant at your house.
你知道他们找到了什么吗
You know what they found?
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表