剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
So, what do you think? Blonde or redhead?
金发 肯定是金发啊
Oh, blonde. Definitely blonde.
我的名字是布隆德 简·布隆德
The name's Blonde. Jane Blonde.
还有杀人执照呢
With a license to kill.
项链真好看
Nice bling.
我从我管首饰的人那儿借的
I borrowed it from my jewelry guy
你还有个管首饰的人呢
Oh, you have a jewelry guy?
可不是嘛 如果你想抓到大鱼
Yeah, well, if you want to catch the big fish,
你就得用上合适的诱饵
you need the right lure.
这是你的耳机 出入证
Here's your ear piece, keycard...
还有我们客户的预付费
...and our client's retainer.
- 嘿 努力别输光啊 - 放松吧
- Hey, try not to lose it. - Relax.
我其实扑克玩的非常好呢
I'm actually a very good poker player.
我经常在晚上的拍摄中赢光
I used to clean out all my castmates
所有和我一起拍戏的人
during late-night shoots.
或许我们也该啥时候玩玩
Oh. Maybe we should play sometime?
是吗 赌注是什么
Oh, yeah? What are the stakes?
没有限制
No limit.
你也觉得他会来撩我吗
So you think he'll hit on me, too?
如果他不来的话 他的心肯定早就死了
Well, if he doesn't, he's dead inside.
这就像 茉莉牌局
This is just like "Molly's Game".
茉莉牌局 2017年电影
你看到我们要找的人了吗
Do you see our guy?
猎物已经上钩了
Fox is in the hole.
这是什么意思 某种暗号♥吗
What's that supposed to be, some kind of code?
他就要过来了
Shh, he's coming over here.
- 你知道他听不到我说话的 对吧 - 是的
- You know he can't hear me, right? - Right.
好的 记住 一旦你觉得你吸引住他了
Alright, remember, once you think you have him,
就把他带到房♥间里来 我们在2423
bring him down to the room. We're in 2423.
这是条漂亮的裙子 如果你来玩
That's some dress. If you came to play,
我觉得你就已经赢了
I think you may have already won.
我发现当其他玩家分心时我会赢得更多
I find I win more when the other players are distracted.
我觉得已经有用了
I see it's already working.
杰克·约翰斯顿
Jack Johnston.
我之前没在这儿看到过你啊
I haven't seen you at the game before.
莱西·佩顿 我是新来的
Lexi Payton. I'm new.
我刚从纽约搬过来
I just moved here from New York.
- 你为什么来洛杉矶呢 - 更多的机会
- What brings you to L.A.? - Opportunity.
看来人已经到齐了
Looks like everybody's here.
只是提醒一下 入场费是1万美元 底注是50美元和100美元
Just a reminder, it's a $10,000 buy-in, antes are $50 and $100.
玩家们 请抽牌来决定座位
Players, please draw cards for seats.
看啊 我们挨着坐呢
Oh, look at that, we're seatmates.
- 真是有缘啊 - 我可以为你们两个拿什么喝的呢
- Must be kismet. - Can I get you two a drink?
我要一杯2005年的香贝坦红葡萄酒
I'll have a glass of the Chambertin 2005.
可以拿勃艮第红酒杯给我盛酒吗
And can I please get that in a Burgundy Glass?
好的
Yes.
我要柠檬气泡水
I'll have sparkling water with lime.
你不是打算要占我便宜吧
You're not planning on taking advantage of me, are you?
加注吧
Ante up.
加2000美元
Raise $2,000.
看来只有你和我了 杰克
Looks like it's just me and you, Jack.
你整晚都用的谨慎策略
You've been playing it safe all night.
你准备好行动了吗
You ready to make your move?
我怎么能知道你没在虚张声势呢
How do I know you're not bluffing?
只有一种方式才能知道了
There's only one way to find out.
跟
Call.
看来我可没有虚张声势哦
Guess I wasn't bluffing.
今晚很走运
Pretty lucky night.
好好打你的牌 你今晚或许还能性福一把
Play your cards right, maybe you'll get lucky, too.
抱歉 伙计们 我需要休息一下
Sorry, guys, I need a break.
这把先别算我了
Could you deal me out of this hand?
埃迪 埃迪
Eddie. Eddie.
- 怎么了 - 迪肯刚刚走了进来
- What's the matter? - Deacon just walked in.
- 迪肯 他看到你了吗 - 看到了
- Deacon? Did he see you? - Yes.
他会搞砸我们的计划的 你能溜出来吗
He's gonna blow our play. Can you get out of there?
太迟了
Too late.
一杯纯苏格兰威士忌
Scotch, neat.
萨曼莎·斯威夫特
Samantha Swift.
一如既往的伪装
And in disguise no less.
别担心 不论你在干什么 我都不会出♥卖♥♥♥你的
Don't worry, whatever you're working, I won't give you away.
你为什么会在这
Why are you here?
在你的好伙伴埃迪送我进监狱之后
After you and your pal Eddie sent me to prison,
我就没有资格再进原来的扑克牌局了
I was uninvited from my regular card game.
但是那边的那些人
But these folks here, well,
他们喜欢说自己因为一位所谓的犯罪大佬
they love being able to say that they lost a hand
而失去了一只手
to an alleged crime boss.
你懂得 但是我一直告诉他们我是无辜的
You know, but I keep telling them that I'm innocent...
但是你也知道 一旦你的名声被玷污了
but as you know, once your reputation's been sullied,
就很难恢复了
it's just so hard to repair.
回见 萨姆
See you around, Sam.
他走了
He's gone.
萨姆 我们得放弃计划了 你需要赶快离开那里
Sam, we should abort. You need to get out of there.
不行 计划还是有效的
No, the plan's working.
我可以的
I can do this.
那你速战速决
Well, then do it fast.
全部换成现金吧
Cashing out.
房♥间就在这
The room's just here.
你难道不想成为获胜者之后再回家吗
Don't you just love going home a winner?
你先请
After you...
- 哇哦 哇哦 - 手举起来
- Whoa! Whoa! - Put your hands up.
手举起来
Hands up!
艾米丽
Emily.
- 你骗了我 - 说得对 感觉如何
- You tricked me. - That's right. How does it feel?
你骗了我 你告诉我你是爱我的
You lied to me. You told me that you loved me.
- 你怎么能这样做 - 只是生意而已
- How could you do that? - It was business.
生意
"Business"?
那是我的生活 我的心啊
It was my life. My heart.
我想要回来
And I want it back.
所有的钱和珠宝
All the money. All the jewels.
抱歉 艾米丽 事情不是这样运作的
Sorry, Emily, that's not how this works.
但是今天就得这么办
That's how it works today.
让我告诉你接下来会发生什么 杰克
So let me tell you what's gonna happen, Jack...
还是蒂姆还是西蒙 不管你的真名是什么
Or Tim, or Simon, whatever your name really is.
首先 你要给斯皮尔小姐道歉
...first, you're going to apologize to Miss Spear.
然后你要把你拿走的每一分钱如数归还
Then you're gonna return every cent that you took.
然后你滚出城
And then you're gonna leave town.
如果你不这么做 我想我们只能
And if you don't do that, I guess we're just gonna
把你交给警♥察♥了
have to hand you over to the cops.
好吧 好吧 我同意
Okay, fine. I agree.
她拿回她的钱
She gets her money back
和她的珠宝 我就没事 对吗
and her jewels and I walk free, right?
先给我
Just give me the...
趴下 趴下
Down! Get down!
根据弹道轨迹来看 我们认定狙击手
Given the trajectory of the shot, we think the sniper fired
是从对面大楼的空办公室开的火
from an empty office across the way.
我们还在寻找 但是没看到狙击手的防弹背心
Uniforms are searching, but still no sign of the sniper's nest.
还有谁知道你会出现在这间房♥里
Who knew you were gonna be in this room?
- 除了我们谁都不知道 - 显而易见有其他人知道
- Besides us, no one. - Well, someone knew.
是不是你的客户不仅仅只想
Is it possible your client wanted more
要回她的钱
than just her money back?
不是的 她是到了这里之后
No, she didn't even know what room we'd be in
- 才知道我们在哪间房♥的 - 你知道他的真实身份吗
- until she got here. - Any idea who he really is?
杰西普·兰斯
Jessup Lance.
这些身份证全都是假的 但是他的指纹还是记录在系统中的
The IDs are all fake, but his prints are in the system.
他因为多重诈骗 银行诈骗和电汇诈骗
He's wanted by the feds for multiple scams...
被联邦警♥察♥通缉
bank fraud, wire fraud.
也可能是另一个受害者想报仇
It could be another angry victim wanting payback.
很可能 但是还是不能回答这个问题
Possibly, but that still doesn't answer the question...
他们是怎么知道他会出现在这间房♥的
how did they know he was gonna be here, in this room?
警长
Detective.
你觉得是不是扑克牌局上的人干的呢
Do you think it's possible that it was someone
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表