剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
西蒙工业
Simon Industries --
是制♥造♥那个叫真正垃圾的垃圾桶的公♥司♥吗
don't they make those TrueTrash trash cans?
是的 所以垃圾桶公♥司♥的副总裁为什么要跟踪达里娅呢
Yeah. So what's the V.P. of trash doing following Daria?
他把我们锁在壁橱里是要干啥呢
What's he doing locking us in a closet?
据我所知 他们俩的生活没有任何交集
As far as I can tell, their lives didn't intersect.
他们唯一的共性就是都有犯罪记录
The only commonality is they both have criminal records.
在巴克纳成为丈夫 父亲
Before his life as a husband, father,
和岳父的垃圾桶公♥司♥的
and vice president of wastebaskets
副总裁之前
at daddy-in-law's company,
他被逮捕过很多次
Buckner here had multiple arrests.
因为什么
For what?
意图散布兜售毒品
Uh, possession with intent to distribute.
他在贩毒吗 哪种毒啊
He was selling drugs? What kind?
高档的那种 不是地摊货 可♥卡♥因♥ X 学习伴侣
Luxury, not street -- Coke, X, Study Buddies.
很早就开始卖♥♥了
Got his start young.
在他的预科学校里 他就是帕布鲁·艾斯考巴
He was the Pablo Escobar of his prep school.
这就是问题所在
That's what this is about.
一次性手♥机♥ 现金 手♥枪♥
Burner phones, cash, the gun --
这些都疯狂的暗示着 毒贩子
it all screams "drug dealer."
或许杰斯还在贩毒 而达里娅是他的供应商
Maybe Jace was still into drugs and Daria was his supplier.
可能吧 但为什么要雇杜什曼来跟踪达里娅呢
Yeah, I know, but why hire Duchemin to follow Daria?
或许她和杰斯在合作
Well, maybe she and Jace were working together
然后他们闹翻了
and they had a falling-out.
或许杰斯雇杜什曼是为了追踪她的行踪
Maybe Jace hired Duchemin to track her movements
以便占据着上风
to gain the upper hand.
然后 当他发现
And then, when he found out
她在和一个已婚男人发生婚外情时
that she was having an affair with a married man,
他就有了一个摆脱她的办法了
he had a way to get rid of her
让布拉德·马什来做替罪羊
by making Brad Marsh the fall guy.
怎么了
What?
对不起 只是
I'm sorry. It's just...
你看起来像《阴间大♥法♥师》的主角
you look like Beetlejuice.
你知道我说得对
You know I'm right.
不论如何 杰斯肯定想从达里娅那得到点东西
Either way, Jace wanted something from Daria.
我想是时候去问问他了
I think it's time we ask him what.
谢谢大家
Thanks, everyone.
月计划在周五之前放到我的桌子上吧
Monthly projections on my desk by Friday.
巴克纳先生
Mr. Buckner.
有几个人想要见你
There are a couple of people here to see you.
说他们是在一个衣橱设计者大会上认识你的
Said they met you at a closet organizers convention.
是啊 你知道那次
Yeah, you know the one --
你把我们锁在衣橱里
where you locked us in a closet?
你们是谁 警♥察♥吗
Who are you, cops?
私♥人♥侦♥探♥
Private investigators.
但是如果你不回答我们的问题
But the cops -- they're gonna be our next call
警♥察♥马上就会找上门来
if you don't answer our questions.
你和达里娅·帕斯莫尔是什么关系
Now, what's your relationship to Daria Passmore?
你想知道我们到底什么关系吗
You want to know the nature of our relationship?
她一直在敲诈我
She was blackmailing me.
但是我第一次遇见她的时候 她还叫薇姬·维斯布鲁克
But when I knew her, her name was Vickie Westbrook.
我们在一个销♥售♥座谈会上认识的
We met at a sales conference.
她让我觉得自己
She made me feel...
- 很特别 - 是啊
- Special? - Yeah.
但是之后她就开始给我寄照片
But then came the pictures.
- 照片 - 我们床上的艳照
- Pictures? - Of us in bed.
她威胁要把这些照片寄给我妻子
She threatened to send them to my wife.
那我就可能失去一切的
I -- I would've lost everything.
或许你应该在你和她上♥床♥之前
Maybe you should've thought about that
就想清楚这些问题
before you slept with her.
- 她想要什么 - 她想要钱
- Well, what did she want? - Money.
开始只是要几千美金 后来越要越多
A few thousand at first, then a lot more.
我没法按时给她
I couldn't keep up with the payments,
我也不能去找警♥察♥
and I couldn't go to the police
因为那样我就要承认我出轨了
because I would've had to admit the affair.
这就是你为什么杀掉她吗
Is that why you killed her --
这样她就不能毁掉你的家庭了
so she couldn't destroy your family?
我告诉过你们了 我没有杀她
I told you I didn't kill her.
我那晚和我的同事们在一起 好吗
I was with my folks that night, alright?
有人证可以证明
There were witnesses.
对不起
Sorry.
那你为什么要雇佣杜什曼
Why'd you hire Duchemin?
为了查出她的住所
To find out where she lived.
她快把我榨干了 我不得不把那些证据拿回来
She was bleeding me dry. I had to get the evidence back.
但是 但是那时发生了一件非常奇怪的事
But -- But then, the weirdest thing happened.
她
Sh--
对不起 你说什么
Sorry -- you were saying?
几天前 薇姬给我打电♥话♥
A couple of days ago, Vickie called me.
她说这一切都结束了
She said it was over.
她说她不想再敲诈我了
She said she was done with the blackmail
她会烧掉所有的证据
and she was gonna burn all the evidence.
她说她很抱歉
She said she was sorry.
等一下 敲诈你的人给你道歉了
Wait -- your blackmailer apologized?
为什么突然改变主意了
Why the sudden change of heart?
不知道
No idea.
但是我这辈子从来没没有感觉如此轻松
But I've never felt so relieved in all my life.
那你当时为什么出现在她的公♥寓♥里
Then why were you at her apartment?
杜什曼给我打了电♥话♥ 说她被谋杀了
Duchemin calls me. He says she's been murdered.
我能想到的就是警♥察♥会发现那些照片
All I could think about was the police finding the photos.
当我看到你们在那里的时候 我慌了
When I saw you there, I -- I panicked.
你把我们锁在里面 拿走了所有东西
You locked us in. You took everything.
这就是我怎么发现其他人的存在的
That's how I found out about the others.
其他人
Others?
我查了她的手♥机♥ 她的笔记本电脑
I went through her phones, her laptop.
我不是唯一一个她在敲诈的人
I wasn't the only one that she was blackmailing.
你想要找嫌疑人吗
You want a suspect?
她敲诈的人可有几打
There were dozens of us.
我们需要你交出
We're gonna need you to hand over
你在她电脑里找到的所有东西
everything that you took from her place.
我真佩服她的体力
Gotta admire her stamina.
还佩服她的经济头脑
And her business savvy.
她在银行里有2百万美金
She had over $2 million in the bank.
你没事吧
You okay?
我一直在猜想 到底哪个是她的真实身份
I just keep wondering which one of these girls she really was.
她在逃避什么呢
What was she running from?
我不知道 或许她在逃避自己
I don't know. Maybe she was running from herself.
她生活中肯定有什么改变了
Something in her life must've changed,
因为我刚刚和达里娅敲诈的其他人
'cause I just got off the phone
通过电♥话♥
with Daria's other blackmail victims.
他们都说了相同的话
They all had the same story --
达里娅在她死之前给他们打了电♥话♥
Daria had called them just before she died
说要放过他们
and let them all off the hook.
她突然想退出了 为什么
She was getting out of the game. Why?
我不知道 但是我确定这肯定和布拉德·马什有关系
I don't know, but I'm pretty sure it had to do with Brad Marsh.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
她在同时敲诈这些男人
Well, she was blackmailing all these men.
为什么没有敲诈布拉德呢 他那么有钱
Why not Brad? He has money.
为什么她这么焦急地离开城里
And why was she so eager to leave town,
很急 但又没有急到撇下他 独自离开
but not so eager that she didn't just leave without him?
或许她真的爱他
Maybe she did love him.
是吗 我觉得可能不是这样的
Yeah, I don't think that was it.
我查了她所有的电子邮件 找到了这个
I went through her e-mails and found this.
这是从一个匿名账户发来的
It's from an anonymous account.
他们声称已经黑进了她的电脑
They claim to have hacked her laptop and stole enough
并且偷到了足够的资料来把她的敲诈计划公之于众
to bring her entire blackmail scheme to light.
如果她不按他们说的做
They were gonna turn it over to the cops
他们就会把这些证据交给警♥察♥
if she didn't do exactly what they said.
上面说他们要干什么了吗
Did it say what they were after?
他们想让她敲诈布拉德·马什
To run her honey-trapping scheme on Brad Marsh.
为什么
Why?
听上去是什么监察活动
Sounds like spy stuff.
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表