剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
Look, all I know about the Cayman Islands
是电影中坏人把钱藏在这里
is that's where the bad guys in the movies hide their money.
萨曼 我没有对你撒谎
Sam, I wasn't lying to you.
我发誓
I swear.
这话你跟FBI说吧
I guess you're just gonna have to tell that to the Feds.
他们肯定对来源不明的钱很感兴趣
They're gonna be very interested in that unreported money.
不 不行 你不能告诉警♥察♥
No. No, you can't go to the cops.
萨曼 拜托了 我不想毁掉名声啊
Sam, please. That'll ruin me.
这会毁了我正在努力的一切
This will ruin everything I'm trying to do.
等下 我知道了 我雇佣你 好吗
Wait, I know, I'll hire you. Okay?
我雇佣你们两个
I'll hire both of you.
我们可以找出来谁
We can figure out who's --
埃迪 我也很迷茫啊
Eddie, I'm full funhouse mirror here.
我想相信他 但是
I want to believe him, but --
我们应该接受这个案子
We should take the case.
你认为他讲的是事实
You think he's telling the truth?
我认为这值得你去弄清楚他到底是怎样的人
I think you deserve to know for sure who he really is.
感谢你相信我
Thank you for believing me.
首先 没人说过我们相信你
First off, nobody said that we believe you.
但是我们会找出事情的真♥相♥
But we are gonna find out the truth.
在那之前 你就呆在这里
And until then, you're gonna stay right here.
好 当然 你开心就好
Yeah, of course. Whatever you say.
还有一件事
Oh, and one more thing.
如果你撒谎 就等死吧
If you're lying, I will bury you.
劫车的人找的怎么样了
Where are we with IDing the carjackers?
莫妮卡♥通♥过纹身的线索找到了劫犯
Monica came through on the tattoo.
那个纹身师认为劫犯是奥玛尔·洛佩兹
The artist ID'ed our driver as Omar Lopez.
多次被定罪 包括持有毒品和攻击别人
Multiple convictions, from drug possession to assault.
还没说完
Oh, and get this,
洛佩兹的工作是技术顾问
Lopez worked as a tech advisor
在几年前狄伦拍摄的那个黑帮电影里
on that gang movie Dylan did a few years back.
你有地址吗
Do you have an address?
我拿到了他的假释记录
I accessed his parole records.
他在一家叫绝佳的汽车旅馆 104号♥房♥间
He's at the Best-A-Way Motel. Room 104.
我知道这看起来 但是
I know how it looks, but...
我曾经有过一个案子 作为一个警♥察♥以及作为一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I've had cases, as a cop and as a P.I.,
有些人看起来百分之百是有罪的
where people look 100% guilty
但结果却不是的
and they turn out not to be.
所以可能确实有人黑了狄伦的电脑
So maybe somebody did hack into Dylan's computer.
可能他的道歉
Maybe his apology was --
他是不是有罪并没有关系
It doesn't even matter if he's guilty.
有关系的是我竟然允许我自己
What matters is that I allowed myself
去重新相信
to get sucked back into believing
他关心的不止是他自己
he cared about anything other than himself.
洛佩兹不在这里
Lopez isn't here.
这些存储卡
The SD cards.
是他从狄伦那里偷来的
He stole them from Dylan's.
EVT商社
EVT Mercantile.
这是其中一个海外账号♥的名字
That was one of the names on the offshore accounts.
这是运货的运单
It's a waybill for shipment.
他们昨天把东西送到了长滩的保税仓库
Delivered to a bonded warehouse in Long Beach yesterday.
不论狄伦卷入了什么 这绝对是其中的一部分
Whatever Dylan's involved in, this is definitely part of it.
再说一遍运单号♥
What's the waybill number again?
- 46329 - 46329
EVT商社
EVT Mercantile.
就是它 拿着
This is it. Hold this.
咖啡豆
Coffee beans?
咖啡豆可以用来掩盖味道
Coffee beans can be used to mask the scent of...
毒品的味道
...heroin.
埃迪 他是清白的
Eddie, he's innocent.
这说明狄伦不可能参与其中
This proves that Dylan can't be behind this.
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
- 我们是禁药取缔机构 - 不要动 - 手举过头顶
-DEA! -Freeze! Hands above your head.
噢 你让我等了好久
Oh, you kept me waiting.
我也曾经让我的嫌疑犯等很久
I used to do that with my suspects, too.
- 好策略 - 坐下 斯威夫特女士
Good strategy. Sit down, Ms. Swift.
掌握主动权
Establishing dominance.
不要拘束于审讯者的教科书
Right out of the interrogators textbook.
这只是一个巨大的误会
This was just a huge misunderstanding.
这里没有误会
There's no misunderstanding.
你当时在报税仓库里
You were at a bonded warehouse
站在超过150千克的毒品旁边
standing over 150 kilos of heroin.
好吧 是的 但是这不是我的毒品
Well, yeah, it's not like it was my heroin.
但是你有毒品的提单
Yet you were in possession of its bill of lading.
我们已经守着那个装货箱好多天了
We've been watching that crate for days.
你知道运输那么多毒品
Do you know what the penalty is
的惩罚是什么吗
for trafficking that much smack?
20年的牢狱之灾
20 years to life.
什么 你认为我是那种大毒枭吗
What, you think I'm some kind of drug lord?
或者你为他们工作
Or you work for one.
听着 你全都弄错了
Look, you got it all wrong.
我是一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a P.I.
瓦莱蒂克和我都在处理这个案子
Mr. Valetik and I are on a case.
是吗 什么案子
Uh what case.
我不能谈到我的客户
I don't discuss my clients,
但是我没有为毒贩子工作
but I don't work for drug dealers.
你是一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 最卑鄙无♥耻♥的人
You're a P.I. A bottom feeder...
让洛杉矶警♥察♥局处于困境
Left LAPD under a cloud,
在这里没有什么朋友
don't have a lot of friends there.
像你这样的人会为了一点钱做任何事情
Guys like you do anything for a buck.
除了和联邦调查局坦白
Except talk to the Feds.
那么你将会坐牢
Then you'll serve federal time.
告诉我关于EVT商社的事
Tell me about EVT Mercantile.
我帮不了你 朋友
I can't help you, pal.
罗斯·威尔科克斯是谁
Who's Ross Wilcox?
不知道
No idea.
这些字母 是什么意思
This code. What does it mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
那威尔科克斯
And Wilcox?
别傻了 我们知道他是幕后主使人
Don't be stupid. We know he's behind this.
如果你讲出他 我们可以给你缓刑
If you roll on him, we might give you a deal.
这不是你能讨价还价的地方
There's no deal to cut.
我什么都不知道
I have nothing to say.
交易取消
Deal's off the table anyway.
我们刚查出罗斯·威尔考克斯到底是谁
We just found out who Ross Wilcox really is.
罗斯·威尔考克斯也就是狄伦·卫斯理
Ross Wilcox, AKA Dylan Wesley.
你前未婚夫的旅行别名
Your ex-fiancé's travel alias.
说明你到底还是有用的
Turns out you were helpful after all.
你仍然想说你没有参与进来吗
You still want to claim that you're not involved?
我想要打个电♥话♥
I'd like to make my phone call.
打给你的律师像她那样
Calling your lawyer like she is?
像我这种卑鄙无♥耻♥之人
Bottom feeder like me?
是没有律师的
I don't have a lawyer.
但我还是有几个朋友的
But I still have a few friends.
别犯错 我会记录捕狄伦·韦斯利
Make no mistake, I'm taking down Dylan Wesley
以及和他一起参与其中的人的信息
and anyone else who's part of his operation.
你知道这给我带来了多大的麻烦吗
Do you know what this took?
我不得不向我的前夫求情
I had to beg for a favor from my ex.
幸运的是副助理主任
You're lucky the deputy assistant director
是他的好兄弟
was his fraternity brother.
我欠你一个人情
I owe you one.
那就不必了
That's an understatement.
你本可以等这结束的 埃迪
You could've waited this out, Eddie.
禁药取缔机构会知道你不是帕布洛·艾斯科巴
The DEA would've realized you're not Pablo Escobar.
你知道的
You know that.
这么着急干什么
What the hell's so urgent?
对不起 克里斯 我得走了
I'm sorry, Chris. I gotta go.
谢谢你
Thanks again.
是你吗 埃迪
Was it you, Eddie?
你跟他们说狄伦的事了吗
Did you tell them about Dylan?
没有 因为你说他是无辜的
No. Because you said he's innocent.
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表