剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
他们想要她渗透到他的生活里去
They wanted her to infiltrate his life,
收集信息
gather information.
但是这个人是制♥作♥傀儡杀手电影的
But the guy makes killer-puppet movies.
他会有什么信息呢
What kind of information could he possibly have?
不知道 具体的细节是通过电♥话♥通知的
Don't know. Details were handled with a phone call.
但是当她拒绝的时候 他们威胁杀了她
But when she refused, they threatened to kill her.
甚至给她发她睡觉的照片
Even sent photos of her sleeping
证明他们可以随时找到她
just to prove that they can get to her at any time.
这可真不是非常可怕了
Well, that's not terrifyingly creepy.
邮件里没有什么显示他们想要什么吗
There's no indication in there what they were after?
看看这些从同一个账户发来的后续邮件
Look at these follow-up e-mails from the same account.
大概一周前收到的
Came a week ago.
你拿到有关C.D.的信息了吗
"Did you get the information on C.D. yet?"
两天之后又说 C.D.的信息
Two days later, "Anything on C.D.?"
我彻查了她的硬盘
I swept her hard drive --
她电脑上没有任何东西提到了C.D.
no other mention of "C.D." anywhere else on her laptop.
但是 埃迪 我想这就是为什么她被谋杀
But, Eddie, I think this is why she was killed.
C.D.是谁
Well, who's C.D.?
我敢肯定布拉德·马什认识这个人
I bet Brad Marsh knows.
弗莱迪克调查公♥司♥
Valetik Investigations.
- 萨姆 - 怎么了
- Uh, Sam. - Yep.
莫妮卡找你
It's Monica.
她为什么打电♥话♥打到这里来
Why's she calling me here?
喂
Hello?
没有 我电♥话♥没电了 怎么了
No, my phone was off. Why?
上帝啊 我完全忘掉了
God, no! I -- I totally forgot.
我来了 你和他们说我马上就来
I'm coming. You tell them I'm coming?
这太糟了 这真的太糟了
This is bad. This is really bad!
怎么 你忘记什么了
Why? What'd you forget?
还记得我说过在市中心的那件事不重要吗
Remember that thing downtown I said wasn't a big deal?
那其实很重要
Well, it was a really big deal!
怎么了 你到底在说什么
Well, what is it? What are you talking about?
我的保释听证会
My probation hearing!
斯威夫特小姐 不要以为
Miss Swift, don't for a second think
你的名人地位给你
that your celebrity status gives you permission
可以忽视假释责任的许可
to ignore the obligations of your probation.
我没有 法官大人 我很抱歉
I don't. Your Honor, I am sorry.
我真的没有不想来这里
I had every intention of being here.
我对你的借口不感兴趣
I'm not interested in excuses,
你以前就已经展示过悔改之情了
and you've shown remorse before --
就像你在你第一次酒驾保释听证会上一样
like how sorry you were at your first DUI hearing,
但是你饮酒过量诱发了控酒手环
only to have your alcohol bracelet trigger
这也和你在音乐录像带大奖庆功宴上的情况相同
that very same night at an MTV after-party.
我想法庭没有理由再给你另一次机会了
I see no reason why the court should give you another chance.
法官大人 斯威夫特小姐
Your Honor, Miss Swift has done everything
做到了法庭要求的一切事情
this court has asked for.
她找到了一份有收获的工作
She's found gainful employment.
是的 我们读过新闻头条了
Yes, we've all read the headlines.
她还成功地完成了
And she successfully completed
法庭指定的酒精和药物治疗
her court-mandated alcohol and substance abuse treatment.
之后她就一直滴酒不沾 没有吸毒
She's maintained her sobriety since.
真的吗
Really?
那为什么我有一张
Then why do I have photos of her
她大白天走出酒吧的照片嗯
coming out of a bar in the middle of the day?
不是的 法官大人 事情不是你想的那样的
Oh, no. N-- Your Honor. That is not what it looks like.
你知道我一天听到多少人说这句话吗
Do you know how many times a day I hear that?
斯威夫特小姐 看起来能引起你注意的最好的方式就是
It seems to me the best way to get your attention, Miss Swift,
让你在监狱里继续服刑
is for you to spend the rest of your sentence in prison.
加利福尼亚州诉莎曼莎·斯威夫特一案
In the case of the State of California vs. Samantha Swift,
判处被告人再次被拘留
the defendant is to be remanded into custody
- 并且要服刑直至 - 法官大人 等一下
- and ordered to serve the rest of her pro-- - Your Honor, wait.
瓦雷迪克先生 好久不见
Mr. Valetik. Haven't seen you in a while.
你有什么想说的吗
You have something to add?
是我带她去那家酒吧的
I led her to that bar.
我们在解决一个案子 她并没有喝酒
We were working a case. No alcohol was consumed.
但是她还是没有按时出现在法庭
She still violated the terms of her parole
这违反了她的假释条例
by missing her court date.
她忘记了时间 是因为她在为
She lost track of time because she was gathering evidence
证明我们的客户清白而收集证据
to prove our client's innocence.
她忘记了开庭日期
She missed her court date
是因为她在忙于追求正义
because she was pursuing justice.
那些拍了这些照片的人
The people who took those photos,
他们一直在跟着她
they follow her around all the time,
希望她哪天会搞砸
hoping that she'll screw up.
即使她没做错什么 他们也会把事情搞得好像她做错了一样
And if she doesn't, they're just gonna make it look like she did.
谁能受得了这样的监视呢
Who can live with that kind of scrutiny?
我知道我不行
I know I couldn't.
她感到受人打扰吗 是的
Now, is she disruptive? Yes.
她烦吗 当然烦
Annoying? Absolutely.
但是
But...
我从来没有见过
she's trying --
像她一样努力的人
just about as hard as I've ever seen anybody
试着改变自己的生活
try and turn her life around.
法官大人 从我开始当警♥察♥的时候 你就认识我了
Your Honor, you've known me since I was a rookie cop.
我曾经为不值得拥有第二次机会的人
Have I ever stood up for anybody
站出来说过话吗
who didn't deserve another chance?
我的直觉告诉我
My instincts tell me that time in jail
你在监狱的生活肯定好好改造了你
would do you a world of good.
但是如果埃迪·瓦莱迪克都愿意为你做担♥保♥
But if Eddie Valetik is willing to vouch for you,
那我也愿意给你个警告然后放你走
then I'm willing to let you off with a warning,
但是在她假释期间
under one condition --
她必须仍旧为你工作才可以
she remain in your employ for the duration of her probation --
持续六个月
six months.
法官大人
Your Honor.
法庭认为
It's the court's opinion that
斯威夫特小姐非常需要明确界限
Miss Swift is in serious need of boundaries.
所以 要么我判她进监狱
So either I sentence her to jail
要么判她归你看管 瓦莱迪克先生
or I sentence her to you, Mr. Valetik.
你决定
Your choice.
怎么了
What?
从来没有人这样为我挺身而出
Nobody's ever stood up for me like that before.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别太谢我
Yeah, well, don't be too grateful.
这只是为了生意着想
It was a business decision.
你不在我周围有损我形象
Couldn't have you making me look bad.
当然了
Of course.
要是你没有什么其他琐事了
If you're done with all this nonsense,
我们能重新回归到案子上吗
can we get back to the case?
我真不敢相信我竟然这么愚蠢
I can't believe I was such a fool.
我没想到你会要我们今晚去坎昆的票
I don't suppose you want our tickets to Cancún tonight?
我本来会自己去的
I'd have gone myself,
但是当我交保释金的时候 我上交了我的护照
but I surrendered my passport when I made bail.
布拉德 我知道这对你来说肯定很难过
Brad, I know how hard this must be.
我本来要为这个女孩放弃自己生活的
I was about to upend my life for this girl.
有人强迫她和你约会
Someone coerced her into dating you.
他们有所图谋
They wanted something.
听着
Look.
布拉德 这很重要
Brad, this is important.
你认识什么人或者什么事 缩写是C.D.的吗
Do you know anyone or anything with the initials C.D.?
有什么值得为之杀人的事情吗
Something worth killing for?
没有 我
No, I --
上帝啊 C.D.
Oh, my God. C.D.?
怎么了
What
卡琳娜·德尔·里欧
Carlina Del Rio.
他是费南多·萨拉兹的前女友
She's the ex-girlfriend of Fernando Salazar.
费南多·萨拉兹
Fernando Salazar?
瓜达拉哈拉毒枭的始祖
Godfather of the Guadalajaran Drug Cartel?
等一下 我还以为他在监狱呢
W-Wait. I thought he was in prison.
他在监狱 是因为卡琳娜的证词
He is -- because of Carlina's testimony.
联邦调查局对她进行证人保护 你认识她吗
The Feds put her in Witness Protection. You know her?
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表