剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
我买♥♥下了她的生平的版权作为电影素材
I bought her life rights for a movie --
这部电影可以使我不仅仅拘泥于拍傀儡杀手电影
my chance to be something more than the killer-puppet guy.
我们会在FBI不知道的地方秘密见面
We -- We would meet in secret to go over the screenplay
商讨电影如何拍摄
in places the FBI didn't know about.
但是等她足够相信我之后 我们就会在她家见面
But once she trusted me, we met at her place.
萨拉兹起了疑心
And Salazar suspected.
但是他知道 如果他面对面和你对峙
But he knew you wouldn't betray her
你不会出♥卖♥♥♥她的
if he confronted you directly,
所以他才派达里娅潜伏进你的生活
so he sent Daria to burrow into your life,
寻找卡琳娜的藏身之处
to find a clue to Carlina's whereabouts.
如果萨拉兹找到了她 你知道他们会对她做什么吗
If Salazar finds her, do you know what he'll do to her?
折磨她 杀掉她 她在哪
Torture and kill her. Where is she?
这个地方被翻了个底朝天 有人肯定已经来过这了
Place has been tossed. Somebody's already been here.
她不在这
She's not here.
埃迪
Eddie.
- 这是那个航♥班♥信息吗 - 是的
- Is that tha flight information? - Yeah.
你看 是以艾伦·霍德的名字预定的机票
Look, the tickets are booked under "Ellen Holder,"
这是卡琳娜的证人化名
Carlina's Witness Protection name.
她出城了 她可能还活着
She's out of town. She still may be alive.
是啊 但是活不长了 她今晚会飞回来
Yeah, well, not for long. She's flying back tonight.
我想我知道为什么达里娅想去坎昆了
I think I know why Daria wanted to go to Cancún.
我刚刚检查了飞机乘客名单
I just checked the plane's manifest.
有一位叫艾伦·霍德的乘客在那架飞机上
There's an Ellen Holder on that flight.
萨曼 你说的对 飞机降落的终点站与
And, Sam, you were right -- it arrives at the same terminal
达里娅和布拉德起飞点是一样的
that Daria and Brad were supposed to leave from tonight.
达里娅知道她告诉别人那个信息的时候
Daria knew she was signing Carlina's death warrant
就是在给卡琳娜下发了死亡令
by sharing that information.
她良心过不去
She couldn't live with it.
她计划了坎昆之旅
She planned that Cancún trip
这样她就能在卡琳娜下飞机的时候见到她了
so she could meet Carlina as she got off the plane.
因为达里娅想拯救她的生命
Because Daria was trying to save her life.
嘿 贝尔托 飞机什么时候降落
Hey, Berto, when does that plane land?
11分钟后
11 minutes.
埃迪 飞机刚刚降落
Eddie, the plane just landed.
我们还有20分钟才能到呢 我们来不及了
We're still 20 minutes away. We're not gonna make it.
他叫胡安·贝内若
His name's Juan Benero.
他是萨拉兹派来的刺客 已经杀过28个人了
He's a sicario for the Salazar cartel -- 28 known hits.
你要是晚打给我一分钟 他就会杀死29个人了
You had called me a minute later, it would've been 29.
达里娅才是那个救了她的人
Daria's the one who saved her.
虽然她过去劣迹斑斑
Despite everything she'd done in her past,
她还是决定冒险救别人
she decided to risk her life to save someone else.
你还认为布拉德杀了她吗
Do you still believe Brad killed her?
你想让我说出来 是不是
Ohh. You want me to say it, don't you?
就这么难吗
Is it so hard?
是啊
Yes.
好吧
Fine.
你说的对 布拉德没有杀掉达里娅
You were right -- Brad didn't kill Daria.
那是圈套
It was a setup.
还有呢
And?
要是我没在
If I hadn't been there...
如果达里娅被杀的那晚你没在
And if you hadn't been there the night Daria was shot,
卡琳娜也可能会死
Carlina would be possibly dead, too.
还有最令人惊讶的是
And most impressive --
她竟然可以让你承认你错了
she got you to admit you were wrong.
我想我的任务已经结束了
I'd say my work here is done.
所以 我猜你的计划适得其反
So, I guess your plan backfired.
你现在该怎么办
Whatcha gonna do now?
活受罪
Suffer.
如果你需要安慰 就来我这里吧
If you need consoling later, come by my place.
根据我们的猜测 在达里娅骗
And near as we can figure, Daria got on Salazar's radar
一个和萨拉兹组织有关的人的时候
when she ran one of her schemes
引起来萨拉兹的注意
on someone connected to his organization.
他们知道可以利用她来针对你
They knew they could use her to target you.
我们和地检说过了
We spoke to the D.A.
胡安租来的车在谋杀那晚
Juan's rental car mapped a trip to your beach house
去了你的滨海房♥
the night of the murder.
有足够的证据可以撤销所有针对你的罪名了
It's enough evidence to dismiss all charges against you.
我知道我应该感到轻松
I know I should be relieved,
但是知道她因为我才失去生命
but knowing that she lost her life because of me --
你没有杀掉达里娅
You did not kill Daria.
事实上 我觉得是因为你
In fact, I think it was because of you
她才决定放下敲诈
that she decided to put all of her schemes behind her
成为更好的人
and become a better person.
她和我在一起的唯一原因
The only reason she was even with me
就是因为她迫不得已
was because she was forced to.
我不太确定
I'm not so sure.
我一直都想弄清楚
I've been trying to make sense of it --
为什么这个冷酷无情的骗子甘愿冒着生命危险
why this coldhearted blackmailer would risk her life,
为什么她会给她的全部受害者打电♥话♥道歉
why she would call all of her victims and apologize.
因为有人改变了她
It's because something changed her.
我想那个人就是你
I think it was you.
她有那么多钱
With all that money she had,
她本可以消失的
she could've disappeared on her own.
但是她没有
But she didn't.
为什么呢
Why?
因为她想和你一起去离开
Because she wanted to leave with you.
她计划了和你一起的新生活
She planned to start a new life with you.
对此的唯一解释
And the only explanation I can think of
就是她爱上你了
is that she really did love you.
谢谢
Thank you.
一切就这样结束了
This seems so final.
对案子用私人感情不是对的
It's a bad idea to get emotional in cases like this.
我怎么可以不动私情
How can I not?
达里娅 蒂娜 维多利亚
Daria, Tina, Victoria...
我知道为了生存
You know, I understand how hard it is
不得不八面玲珑有多难
when you have to play a lot of roles to survive.
很容易就会迷失自我的
It's easy to lose a grip on who you are.
看起来她和布拉德在一起终于弄明白了什么是爱
Sounds like she finally figured it out with Brad.
是的
She did.
她找到了真爱
She found true love.
她拯救了别人
She saved the day.
嘿 看看你 你看到了好的一面
Hey, look at you, pointing out the bright side.
是啊 不是故意的
Mnh. Yeah, didn't mean to.
说到我的无心之举
Speaking of other things I didn't mean to do...
看起来我不得不和你一起待一阵子了
well, since apparently, I'm stuck with you for a while,
我想你需要一个地方
I figured you'd need a place to be.
你要给我一间办公室吗
You're giving me an office?
打扫干净 这就归你了
Clean it up, and it's all yours.
真的吗 你想让我自己搬走所有箱子吗
Seriously? You want me to move all your boxes?
幸好你还有个助理
Good thing you have an assistant.
重返
警界
第一季 第二集
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表