剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
Some kind of office space.
空的
Empty.
这张收据上面有昨天的日期
It's a receipt with yesterday's date.
不管谁之前在这儿 他们肯定是刚刚清理走
Whoever was here must've just cleared out.
杰姬和她gay蜜
Jackie and her Gxx
这应该是一个战略集结地或者指挥中心
This could've been a staging area or a command center.
或者有可能是他们把我们带来的
Or maybe they brought us here.
这是一个净化淋浴器
It's a decontamination shower.
所以我们才是湿漉漉并且光着的
That's why we were wet and naked.
我们暴露在了毒素下
We were exposed to the toxin.
他们收走了我们的衣服
They took our clothes.
然后叫了拼车把我们送回了家吗
And sent us home in a Rideshare?
埃迪
Eddie.
小心点
Careful.
我就是在小心行事
I am being careful.
好的 我们找到了药瓶 然后呢
Okay, we have the vial. Now what?
然后你们把它给我
Now you give it to me.
看啊 这就是我不相信别人的原因
See? That's why I don't trust people.
你跟踪了我们 你利用我们来找毒素
You followed us. You used us to find the toxin.
即使你们的记忆被消除了
Even with your memories erased,
你们两还是出人意料的非常厉害的私♥人♥侦♥探♥
you two are surprisingly good P.I.s.
你不是受害者 你是坏人
You're not the victim. You're the bad guy.
你偷走了毒素
You stole that toxin.
是的 我打算把它买♥♥给出价最高的人呢
Yeah, and I'm gonna sell it to the highest bidder.
这叫资本主义
It's called capitalism.
买♥♥家到了
Buyer's here.
我之后再处理你们两个
I'll deal with you two later.
现在走吧
Now walk.
等交易完成了 咱们的死期也就到了
When this deal's done, we're dead.
我们该做什么 我在想呢
What are we gonna do? I'm working on it.
交易完成了吗
We good?
钱已经给你转过去了
The money's been transferred.
请提交物品来做检查
Please submit the item for inspection.
晕倒
Faint.
什么 晕倒就行了
What? Just faint.
萨曼 萨曼 萨曼 萨曼
Sam, Sam. Sam, Sam.
把枪放下 把枪放下
Put it down! Put the gun down!
把枪放下
Put it down!
- 把手伸出来 - 联邦调查局
- Show me your hands! - FBI!
手伸出来 手伸出来
Hands up! Hands in the air!
不许动
Freeze!
游戏结束了 特雷
Game over, Trev.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
还没有
Not yet.
我从这儿走出去或者我把这个扔地上
I walk out of here or I drop this.
这瓶药水比VX还要致命
This vial's more lethal than VX.
它会迅速的杀死这个屋子里的所有人
It'll kill everyone in this room in minutes.
那也会杀死你自己 你在虚张声势
You'd kill yourself. You're bluffing.
是嘛
Am I?
我不能让你拿着那瓶毒素离开这儿
I can't let you leave here with that vial.
那你也阻止不了我
And you can't stop me.
快跑 萨曼 快跑 快点 跑 跑 跑
Move, Sam, move! Come on, go, go, go!
把你身上的衣服都脱了
Take the rest of your clothes off.
好吧
All right.
我们要死了
We're gonna die.
不 我们出来了 只需冲洗一下 好吗
No, we're not. Just rinse off, okay?
你的皮肤 你的头发 身上的一切
Your skin, your hair --everything.
- 如果我们太晚了怎么办 - 不会的
- What if we're too late? - We're not.
我的天啊 我什么也感觉不到了
Oh, my God. I don't feel anything.
- 你有什么感觉吗 - 我判断不出来了
- Do you feel anything? - I can't tell.
我就像是看了个回放
It's like déjà vu all over again.
安吉拉·杜鲁门特工 联邦调查局
Special Agent Angela Truman, FBI.
神他妈
What the hell?
你没死呢 我们也没死呢
You're not dead. We're not dead.
那不是神经毒素 那只是迷♥药♥
It wasn't nerve gas. It was knockout gas.
我们把药瓶换了
We switched the vials.
等下 什么
Wait. What?
说来话长
It's a long story.
你们还是先去吹干吧
You might want to dry off first.
特雷弗曾是我们的一员
Trevor was one of ours
然后他走上了邪路 偷走了毒素
until he went rogue and stole the toxin.
我们派了自己人去抓他 但他认识我们
We sent out our people, but he knows us,
而且时间紧迫
and the clock was ticking.
我们雇了好几个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 你们两个找到了他
We hired several P.I. firms, and you two found him.
我们真棒
Yay us?
在这之后 我们把你们带到了我们的落脚点
Afterwards, we took you to our Decon site
作为预防措施然后给你们冲洗了一下
as a precaution and hosed you down.
之后你给我们下了药 我们就什么也记不得了
And then you drugged us so we wouldn't remember any of it.
我第二天过来确保你们确实不记得了
I came by the next day to make sure you didn't remember.
是啊 用了那只狗确实是个不错的点子
Yeah, that dog was a nice touch.
是的 我也觉得
Yeah, I thought so.
那个时候 我们在审讯特雷弗
At that point, we were interrogating Trevor
并且在找药水瓶
and looking for the vial.
但我们不知道他竟然动摇了你们对我们的信任
But we didn't know he'd shaken your faith in us
然后让你们把药水瓶藏起来了
and given you the vial to hide.
但当我看到了你在手指头上写的ES4
But when I saw "ES4" written on your finger,
我就好奇起来了
I got curious.
没花多久我就找到了联♥系♥
It didn't take long to make the connection.
你看过邪恶灵魂伴侣4吗
You watched "Evil Soulmate 4"?
不是你最棒的作品
Not your finest work.
但我们找到了药瓶 案子结束
But we found the vial. Case closed.
只不过特雷弗逃跑了 杀了你们的人
Only Trevor escaped, killed your men.
这个时候你们俩已经开始在满世界提问了
And by then you two were out in the world, asking questions.
所以你想到了可以利用我们
So you figured you'd use us.
我们想着如果你们可以把他吸引出来
We figured if you could draw him out...
你们不仅可以抓到他还可以抓到他的买♥♥家了
Not only would you get him but his buyers.
希望你们不要有什么怨言
Hope there are no hard feelings.
不要有什么怨言
No hard feelings?
你叫了拼车把我们赤身裸体的送回了家
You sent us home naked in a Rideshare.
这应该是一个秘密行动
Well, this was supposed to be a covert op.
我们唯一有的衣服上写着 联邦调查局的资产
The only clothes we had said "property of the FBI."
为我们辩解一句 我们不认为你们会记得
And, in our defense, we didn't think you'd remember.
如果你们记得的话
And if you had, well,
你们也就会觉得昨天晚上自己嗨过头了
you'd just assume you had a wild night out.
那之后呢 你就把我们一起扔到了床上吗
So then what? You just put us in bed together?
不 你们 你们自己上去的
No, you --you did that on your own.
但你们现在知道了 我确实需要你们签这个协议
Uh, but now that know, I do need you to sign these.
不披露协议
Nondisclosure agreements?
我们在这里也要没收你们所有
We're also here to confiscate all the files
与案件有关的文件
you have related to the case.
为什么要签协议呢 为什么不直接再把我们的记忆消除掉呢
Why the paperwork? Why not just wipe our memories again?
我想要你们记得我 以防万一我还需要你们帮忙
I'd like you to remember me in case I need your help again.
我考虑了你之前说的
I thought about what you said earlier.
如果我忘记了人生中最糟或者最棒的一天
If I forgot my worst day or my best day,
我会不会变成不一样的人
would that make me a different person?
我也想了的 你不会的
I thought about it, too. You wouldn't.
正是我所想的 为什么
Exactly what I thought. Why?
因为一天只是一辈子的一瞥
Because one day's just a drop in the bucket of life.
我知道 我是个诗人
I know. I'm a poet.
而且 我要叫停我们
Also, I'm calling off our bet
打的关于他们是不是滚床单了的赌
about whether they slept together.
好啊 为什么
Cool. Why?
薛定谔的猫
Schroedinger's cat.
去查查吧
Look it up.
我们没到过那里 又怎么能知道呢
* How do we know unless we've been there before?
晚安 大伙
Have a good night, guys.
我想知道你是不是在我所在的地方
* I want to know if you're where I am
睡前小酌吗
Night cap?
我的脑海被一个浪漫的想法所占据
* I've been taken by the thought of a romance
真是 一场冒险啊
That was... An adventure?
我不知道该站在哪里
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表