剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
If you rework the terms of the kid's loan...
我就欠你一个人情
...I'll owe you.
埃迪·弗莱迪克欠我一个人情
A favor from Eddie Valetik?
这倒是有点价值
Now, that might be worth something.
- 又吃外卖♥♥ - 抱歉 伙计
- More take-out. - Uh, sorry, man.
没事
It's all good.
这比呆在外面 到处张望监视周围好多了
It beats being out there, looking over my shoulder.
是埃迪打来的 稍等我一下可以吗
Uh, it's Eddie. Give me a second?
好的
Yeah.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's up?
喂
Yeah.
嘿 我们还继续做这件事吗
Hey, are we still on to do this?
你确定你能转移毒品吗
You sure you can handle moving the drugs?
不 告诉他们没问题
No. Tell them it's no problem.
我已经搞定了
All right, I got it covered.
你要去哪里 泰勒
Where you headed, Tyler?
尼克
Nico.
我知道是你拿走了我的毒品
I know it was you who took my blow.
- 你放哪里了 - 我
- Where is it? - I...
我不知道
I don't know!
- 那你就去死吧 - 不 不 不 不
- Then you're gonna die! - No, no, no, no!
听着 我带你去找它
Look, I'll take you to it.
现在就去 我向你发誓
Right now. I swear.
所以我一直的东西都在这里 是吧
So, they were here all this time, huh?
在哪里呢 我的可♥卡♥因♥在哪儿
Where are they? Where's my coke?!
就算我告诉你 你也会像杀死
If I tell you, you're just gonna kill me
D和他兄弟那样杀了我的
like you did with D and his boys.
是的 如果你告诉我的话 我会速战速决的
Yeah, if you tell me, I'll do it quick.
如果你不告诉我的话
But if you don't,
我会花一晚上弄死你
I'll take all night.
比你那些兄弟们还惨
Worse than your boys got.
所以 你打算怎么选呢
So, what's it gonna be?
好吧
All right.
墙上有一个洞口 毒品在那里面
There's an opening in the wall. Bricks are in there.
选得好 泰
Good choice, Ty.
你最好不要耍我
You best not be playing with me.
看见没 我就知道在你这里
See? I knew you had it.
你骗得了你姐姐
You could fool your sister,
但是你骗不了我
but you couldn't fool me.
别把我姐姐扯进来
Leave my sister out of this.
她过来找了我 你知道吗
She came to see me, you know.
为了救你 她甚至愿意违反法令
Offered to go bad just to save your sorry hide.
也许我应该去拜访她一下
Maybe I'll go visit her
在你死了之后
after you're gone.
- 不许动 举起手来 - 缉毒局
- Freeze! Show me your hands! - DEA!
不许动 手放到头顶
Freeze, hands on your head!
缉毒局
DEA!
放下枪 尼克 不然我就冲你开枪
Drop it, Nico, or I drop you.
我不知道你们是怎么让汉森放弃毒品的
I don't know how you got Hansen to give up the drugs,
我也许也不想知道
I probably don't want to know,
但是你们的计划成功了
but your plan worked.
我们抓住尼克拿着可♥卡♥因♥的现行
We busted Nico with the coke,
我们以三起杀人案逮捕了他
and we got him for the triple homicide.
所以这一切都结束了吗
So, it's over?
泰勒表现的如何
How did Tyler handle things?
他完美地扮演了自己的角色
He played his part perfectly.
他没有听到上帝的召唤 他本可以成为一个很好的卧底警♥察♥的
He missed his calling. He would have made a good undercover cop.
你难道就不担心泰勒和
Weren't you worried about Tyler going off
尼克这样的变♥态♥在一起会出事吗
with a psychopath like Nico?
我去找尼克的时候
I stuck that tracker on Nico's car
在他车上粘了一个跟踪器 所以我们一直在监视着他
when I went to see him, so we had him under surveillance.
泰勒一直以来都在卧底
Tyler was covered the whole time.
我们把毒品转移到地下拆车厂之后
Once we moved the drugs to the chop shop
就在街上散布泰勒居住地方的消息
and we put word out on the street about where Tyler was hiding,
尼可直接就去找他了
it drew Nico right to him.
那群街匪呢 他们不会找你弟弟的麻烦了吗
What about the gang? Won't they still come after your brother?
消息称 尼可在杀了达米恩和他的手下之后
Well, word is, Nico's out of favor with the 12th Street Kings
就不受12号♥街的街匪们的待见了
for killing Damien and his crew.
他招惹了太多没必要的注意
Too much unwanted attention.
所以他们的目标不在泰勒身上 而在尼可身上
So, the target's off Tyler and on Nico.
所以 接下来会发生什么
So, what happens next?
泰勒正在警署和调查人员谈话
Tyler's talking to investigators at the precinct.
我现在就过去
I'm headed there now.
怎么样啊
How'd it go?
你来给她说吧
I'll let you tell her.
我提供了一个完整的陈述
Well, I, uh, gave a full statement.
我告诉他们 我愿意出庭指证尼可
Told them I'd be willing to testify against Nico.
你确定要这样吗
You sure about this?
是的
Yeah.
我是时候来负点责任了
Yeah, it's time I take some responsibility.
我可以和警♥察♥谈谈
I could talk to the D.A...
我很感激你 姐姐
I appreciate it, sis.
真的 所有的事情
Really. All of it.
但是我没事 你知道吗
But I'm good, you know?
我需要一个新的开始
I need a fresh start.
没错 我们都需要
Yeah, we both do.
克里斯太勇敢了
That was pretty brave of Chris...
对自己置之不顾
putting herself out there,
不惜一切代价来保护她弟弟
risking everything she's built to protect her brother.
我们很幸运 这件事可能会向相反方向发展
We got lucky. It could have gone either way.
这件事给我提供了一些想法和勇气
Well, it gave me some perspective and courage.
我又给我妹妹打了一个电♥话♥
I gave my sister another call.
她同意下次来城里的时候 和我一起喝杯咖啡
She agreed to grab coffee with me next time she's in town.
这也算一种胜利了
Well, that's kind of a victory.
是啊 她说我以前总是打扮的美美的去整她
Yeah, she said I was Lucy with the football too many times.
她不想再上我的当了
She didn't want to fall for it again.
美美的 太奇怪了
Lucy? That's weird.
我觉得你更像 一只史努比
I pegged you more for, like, a Snoopy.
有一个大鼻子 还有奇怪的耸拉的耳朵
I mean, big nose and weird, floppy ears.
打完一个电♥话♥了
One phone call down.
是啊 但是前面还有很长的路要走
Yeah, but there is a long, bumpy road ahead.
需要我送你吗
Need a ride?
你是说回家吗
You mean home?
也可以送你回家
Yeah, that, too.
好啊 谢谢
I'd like that. Thanks.
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表