剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
火♥辣♥嫌疑人
危险误入 有电网
迪肯是谁
诺亚·B·钱伯斯
救命
Help!
史蒂西 我是麦克奈尔警长
Stacey, I'm Detective McNair.
我是来带你回家
I'm here to take you home.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我就知道你回来 麦克奈尔
I knew you'd come, McNair.
手举起来
Hands.
放她走 瓦拉德
Let her go, Vlad.
你可以扣下我做人♥质♥
You have me as a hostage now.
我很贪心的
I'm greedy.
我要把你们都扣下
I'm gonna take you both.
现在放下枪
Now, put the gun down.
踢过来
Kick it over.
我也很贪心
I'm greedy, too.
要将犯人正罪伏法
For justice.
看起来他们要赶我走了
Looks like they're kicking me out.
我们爱你爱的严格
We're all about the tough love.
这是给法庭
Here are your papers for the court
证明你已经戒毒成功的材料
saying you completed your rehab,
还有这些东西
and the stuff you came in with.
时髦的外套
The outfit that trended.
没有内衣 没有尊严
Hashtag, no underwear. Hashtag, no dignity.
没有回忆
Hashtag, no memory.
既然你要离开了
Now that you're leaving,
我一定要告诉你 我是你的忠实粉丝
I have to tell you, I'm a huge fan.
我爱死你在《火♥辣♥嫌疑人》中的表演了
I loved you in "Hot Suspect."
我多么希望他们没有取消这部剧啊
I wish they hadn't cancelled the show.
你知道人们说当事情落定的时候
You know what they say behind that door...
你需要接受无法改变的事实
you have to accept the things you cannot change,
不能喝酒也不能嗑药
without the pills and booze.
我们都在支持你 莎姆
We're all rooting for you, Sam.
我们走吧
Let's go.
保持戒毒60天了
So, 60 days of sobriety,
你感觉如何呀
how are you feeling?
感觉自己赤♥裸♥裸的 还很恐慌
Naked and afraid.
我需要忘掉这些事情 赛德
I need to put all this behind me, Syd.
我需要工作
I need to work.
- 有什么我可以做的工作吗 - 对不起 莎姆
- Is there any work? - I'm sorry, Sam,
在你做过那么多错事之后
but after everything you did,
没有人想冒着风险雇用你
no one wants to risk hiring you.
赛德 我在红毯上被我的未婚夫抛弃
Syd, I got dumped by my fiancé on the red carpet,
同一周里我的剧还被取消了
the same week my show got cancelled.
是的 我失控了
So, yeah, I lost it.
大家都忘了连续八年来我每天
Does everyone forget that I showed up for 15-hour days
- 出现在大屏幕上15个小时吗 - 是的 他们忘记了
- every day for eight years? - Yes, they forget.
但是 闯进你前未婚夫的家里
But, breaking into your ex-fiancé's house
烧了他的床
and lighting his bed on fire,
他们会记得这件事
they remember.
赛德 如果我不能演戏 那我该做什么
Syd, if I can't act, what am I supposed to do?
掏我的包
Reach into my bag.
里面有一个性感年轻的剧作导演
There's a script
写并且导演的剧本
by this hot young writer-director.
- 他想让你来演 - 凶案之吻
- He wants you. - "A Kiss for Murder."
他们想让我演私♥家♥侦♥探♥吗
They want me to play the P.I.?
这是你重返影坛的好时机
This is your ticket back.
但是你这次绝对不能搞砸 莎姆
But you absolutely cannot screw this up, Sam,
要么你就完蛋了
or you're done.
我不想再搞砸任何事情了
I'm done screwing up.
事实上 我要成为几十年来
In fact, I'm going to be the best private investigator
银屏上出现过的最好的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
to hit the screen in decades,
能拿奥斯卡奖的那种
friggin' Oscar-worthy.
赛德 你之前不是和一个私♥人♥侦♥探♥约过会吗
Syd, didn't you used to date a P.I.?
我很喜欢这里的视野
I love the view.
就好像上帝一样 从奥林匹斯山俯瞰
It's like being god looking down from Mt. Olympus.
我个人更喜欢在街道上
I prefer the street, myself.
这就是为什么我雇用你 瓦雷迪克先生
That's why I hired you, Mr. Valetik.
你找到我被盗的马佳蒂超跑了吗
So, have you found my stolen Margatti Supercar?
事实上 我找到了
As a matter of fact, I did.
盗贼把车放在长滩的
The thief was keeping it
仓库里了
in a storage space in Long Beach.
他付的现金 难以追踪
He paid cash. Nearly untraceable.
你知道谁盗走了车吗
Do you know who took it?
我知道
Yeah.
你盗走的
You did.
我
Me?
我为什么要偷走自己的车
Why would I steal my own car?
我也问了我自己同样的问题
I asked myself the same thing.
你很有钱 不需要付保险
Guy's rich, doesn't need the insurance money.
但是
But then...
我注意到了前车的有一处损坏
then I noticed the damage to the front end.
你在五月九号♥下午报案车被偷了
You reported the car stolen the afternoon of May 9th.
凌晨2:19你在哪
Where were you that morning at 2:19 A.M.?
我在家睡觉呢
I was home, asleep.
我调查了航♥班♥记录
Oh, I checked flight records.
你的私人飞机在凌晨1:57降落在加州博班克
Your private jet landed at Burbank at 1:57 A.M.
你知道20分钟之后发生了什么吗
You know what happened 20 minutes later?
一个不明身份的司机
An unidentified motorist
撞死了迪恩·库珀兰德
struck and killed Dean Copeland.
他才17岁
He was 17 years old,
被逃逸者撞出了3米远
in a hit and run less than three miles away.
嘿 伙计 我不知道你在
Hey, pal, I don't know what you're thi...
我不是你的伙计
I'm not your pal.
你就不能悄咪♥咪♥的
You couldn't get the car fixed
把车修好吗
without attracting attention,
你把车藏起来了
so you hid it.
但是你还需要合情合理的藏
But you had to keep up appearances.
你需要解释为什么车不见了
You had to explain why it was missing.
你甚至雇了一个探长来作秀
You even hired a detective to complete the picture.
但是你雇了一个不该雇的探长
Except you hired the wrong one.
约翰·科伦 我们以故意开车撞人罪
John Killen, you are under arrest
和逃逸罪逮捕你
for vehicular manslaughter and felony hit and run.
我对上帝发誓 我会毁掉你的
I swear to God, I will destroy you.
那你排队等着吧
Get in line.
伙计们
Boys.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
怎么样
So, how'd it go?
我觉得科伦先生
I don't think Mr. Killen
可能不会付给我们余款了
will be paying the balance of his bill.
你就不能等到我们拿到支票之后
You couldn't wait and bust his ass
再举报他吗
till after we got the check?
或许我们就有钱买♥♥新电脑了
Then maybe we could buy new computers.
我们的电脑怎么了
What's wrong with the ones we have?
我买♥♥到的时候他们还好使呢
They worked when we got 'em.
是的
Yeah, so,
会议室里还有几个最新失踪人口名单
we got a new missing persons in the conference room,
还有一个人在你办公室里
and there's someone in your office
说她是你的老朋友
who says she's an old friend?
我也很高兴见到你呢 艾迪
Nice to see you too, Eddie.
真的吗 因为你上次见到我的时候
Really? 'Cause the last time you saw me,
你告诉我下地狱
you told me to go to hell.
看起来你很受伤嘛
Looks like you took it to heart.
你想要做什么 赛德 我还要去开会
What do you want, Syd? I have a meeting waiting.
还记得你欠我一个人情吗
Remember that favor you owe me?
我还想你为什么我来找我呢
I was wondering when you'd call that in.
你认识我的客户 莎姆·斯威夫特吗
You know my client, Sam Swift?
那个嗑药的瘾君子吗
The tabloid train wreck?
现在又有什么毛病了 有人敲竹杠吗 还是性♥爱♥录像
What's the trouble now? Blackmail? Sex tape?
不是的 她现在已经洗心革面了
No. All that's behind her now.
- 那你需要我做什么 - 她要出演一个角色
- Then what do you need me for? - There's this role.
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表