剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
Why?
那你会想看看这个的
You're gonna want to see this.
我在达米安·希尔的口袋里找到了这个
I found this in Damien Hill's pocket.
看看他的照片 这是我想的那个东西吗
Take a look at this photo. Is that what I think it is?
这是什么时候照的
When was this taken?
时间戳是晚上九点二十
Time stamped 9:20 p.m.,
根据法医的报告
which, according to the M.E.,
就在死亡时间之前
is right before the time of death.
可能就是在酷刑开始之前
Probably just before the fun and games began.
稍等我一下
Uh, hang on a sec.
罗林斯警长
Detective Rollins.
克里斯 我有个东西需要你看一下
Chris, I got something you need to see.
是他
It's him.
我们在他的房♥间里找到了完全一样的运动衫
We found the exact same sweatshirt in his room.
我还希望他没有参与呢
I had hoped he wasn't involved.
所以 泰勒偷了车子
So, Tyler stole the car,
把它送到店里
brought it to the chop shop.
那这怎么会以死了三个人收场呢
How did that end up with three people dead?
因为这和车子无关
Because this isn't about a car.
是关于毒品的
It's about drugs.
- 我们看的是什么 - 我们在达米安的手♥机♥里找到了这张照片
- What are we looking at? - We found this photo on Damien's phone.
这是一个建在了车门内侧的隔间
It's a compartment built into the interior door of a car.
毒品走私者就是这样偷偷地转移毒品的
That's how drug smugglers covertly move their drugs.
你是说就像陷阱车吗
Oh, you mean like a trap car.
在同一集里 那些坏人
Okay, that same episode, the bad guy
在用很高端的车走私枪♥支♥
was smuggling guns in a high-end car.
非常速度与激♥情♥了
Very "Fast and Furious."
我猜测白色残留物是可♥卡♥因♥或者海♥洛♥因♥
I'm guessing the white residue is cocaine or heroine.
更像是可♥卡♥因♥
Looks more like coke.
怎么了 我是有些经验
What? So I have some experience.
这是什么车的车门面板
Is that door paneling from...?
那就是辆伯林尼塔
That's a Berlinetta.
那辆车不在店里了
The car wasn't at the shop.
我们
We, uh...
发布了搜查令 但
put out a BOLO, but...
抱歉 克里斯
I'm sorry, Chris.
没准达米安让泰勒去偷车的时候
Maybe Tyler didn't know that there were drugs in the car
他并不知道车里有毒品
when Damien asked him to steal it.
或者他知道
Or maybe he did
所以他才去偷的车
and that's why he stole it.
反正不管是哪个版本吧 因为车里的东西
Look, either version, three people are dead
已经死了三个人了
because of what was in that car.
所以如果泰勒不在店里
So, if Tyler wasn't at the shop...
凶手也在追他
The killer's after him, too.
我给泰勒的信♥用♥卡♥刚刚有消费了
There's been a charge on the credit card I gave Tyler.
没准他还活着
Maybe this means he's still alive.
- 在哪里消费的 - 在105号♥公路
- Where'd it come from? - A convenience store
霍桑出口附近的一个便利店
off the 105 near the Hawthorne exit.
你知道那边有什么吗 旧的棕榈树汽车旅馆
You know what's out there? The old Palms Motor Inn,
下个月计划拆除
and it's scheduled for demolition next month.
所以就是泰勒歇脚的好地方
Making it the perfect place for Tyler to crash.
等下 克里斯
Hold on. Chris, you...
- 你得让我们来处理这件事 - 你开玩笑的吧
- you need to let us handle this. - You're joking, right?
你没有告诉任何他跟这件事有关系
You haven't told anybody that he's involved in this,
所以理论上来说 你隐瞒了事实
so, technically, that's withholding.
如果你跑去找他然后出事了
You go out there and something happens,
会对你不利的
it could cost you.
对他也是
And him.
如果他真的在那 我保证
If he is out there, I promise
我们会带他回来的
we'll bring him back.
你不该让她一起来的吗
Shouldn't you have let her come along?
这毕竟是她弟弟啊
I mean, it is her brother.
对 所以她不惜一切代价去保护他
Yeah, and she'd do anything to protect him.
而他已经惹了很大♥麻♥烦了
He's already cost her a lot.
我不想让她因为她弟弟再把工作丢了
I don't want him costing her her badge.
而且
And...
而且什么
And what?
我们也不知道到底是不是他刷的卡
...we don't even know if it was actually him
很可能是别人刷的
who made that charge. Could have been somebody else.
持有他信♥用♥卡♥的人吗
Someone who had his credit card?
一个废弃的汽车旅馆是个躲藏的好地方
An abandoned motel is a good place to hide out.
同时也是个杀人的好地方
It's also a good place to kill someone.
不管我们发现什么 都不需要让她看到
Whatever we find, she does not need to see.
你是在保护她吗
You were protecting her?
那我呢 你怎么不叫我别来
What about me? Why didn't you tell me not to come?
大姐 我说话你什么时候听过
Oh, really? Since when do you ever listen?
埃迪 走廊里
Eddie. Down the hall.
有人在那
Someone's in there.
- 你没事吧 - 没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
不要 天啊 不要 拜托
Okay, please, God! Please, please, don't!
- 泰勒 - 埃迪
- Tyler! - Eddie?
你在干嘛呢
What the hell are you doing?
- 你可能会把我们俩都误伤的 - 抱歉啊
- You could have shot us both. - I'm sorry!
我不知道是你们
I-I didn't know it was you.
你们来这里干什么
What... What are you doing here?
你姐姐想见你
Your sister wants to see you.
不 跟她说我没事
No. Tell her I'm good.
是吗 你自己跟她说吧
Oh, yeah? You can tell her yourself.
我都不知道是要抱你还是要揍你了
I don't know whether to hug you or hit you.
还是都不要了吧
How about neither.
一开始你给我打电♥话♥说需要我帮忙
First you call and say you need my help,
- 然后你就跟我玩失踪 - 我又想了想
- and then you ghost me? - I thought it over.
- 你还是不要参与比较好 - 我已经参与了
- It's better if you're not part of this. - I'm already part of this.
你就别管我的事了 克里斯
Just stay out of my business, Chris!
- 为了咱们俩都好 - 已经来不及了
- For both our sakes. - Oh, we are way past that.
我知道伯林尼塔被偷了
I know about the stolen Berlinetta,
我也去了达米安的店
and I paid a visit to Damien's shop.
这跟我一点关系没有
I had nothing to do with that.
那你怎么知道我在说什么
Then how do you know what I'm talking about?
我就是
I just, you know...
听说达米安被杀了
...heard Damien got killed.
你怎么听说的
How'd you hear?
我们都没公开
It hasn't gone public yet.
新闻都没有报道
Nothing's in the news.
- 你是想指控我什么 克里斯 - 你有什么没告诉我的
- What are you accusing me of, Chris? - What are you not telling me?
你真的觉得我会做那种事吗
Do you really think I would do something like that?
对我朋友
To my friend?
或者是对任何人
To anyone?
那你不还是在场吗
And yet you were there.
我们找到了你毕业时候爸爸给你的表
The watch Dad gave you for graduation.
上面还有刻字什么的
Inscribed and everything.
泰 你觉得你想干什么啊
Ty, where do you think you're going with this?
这可不是简单的非法入侵的指控
I mean, we-we're not talking about a B&E
或者什么简单的非法持有的指控
or some misdemeanor possession charge.
如果事情真是看起来这样
If this is what it looks like,
那你就完了
you're done.
不是这样的
It's not what it looks like.
那你怎么知道谋杀的事情的
Then how do you know about those murders?
跟我说实话 泰勒
Tell me the truth, Tyler.
我偷了车之后
After I lifted the car,
我把它送到达米安的店里然后坐地铁回家了
I dropped it off at Damien's shop and took the metro home.
然后他给我打电♥话♥ 吓坏了
And then he called me, freaking out,
说我偷的是陷阱车 让我送回去
said I stole a trap car and better come take it back.
- 在哪里 - 等我到的时候
- Where is it?! - When I got there...
- 我听到了声音 - 我不喜欢别人跟我说谎
- I heard voices... - I don't like it when people lie to me.
一个人在大喊
...a guy yelling.
在哪里 在哪
Where is it?! Where?
这跟把达米安跟他朋友都捆起来了
This dude had Damien and his boys tied up.
- 我的可♥卡♥因♥呢 - 他们被打的挺惨
- Where's my coke? - They had taken a beating.
他不停的冲着达米安大喊 说
He kept screaming at Damien, saying,
- 在哪里 - 在哪里
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表