剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
We'll never get close.
你是电视明星
You're a TV star.
一英里外他们就能认出你
They'll see you coming a mile away.
会吗
Will they?
太疯狂了 这根本不行
This is crazy. It'll never work.
相信我 行得通的
Trust me. It'll work.
- 准备好了吗 - 时刻准备着
- Ready? - Oh, as we'll ever be.
现在你们觉得怎么样
How you like me now?
这是个坏主意
Oh, this is a bad idea.
或许 这是我们能想到的最好的想法了
Maybe, but it's the best bad idea we've got.
你知道吗 我以前很怕变老
You know, I used to be scared of getting older,
但是老娘风采不减当年啊
but damn, I'm a serious cougar.
我可以的 艾迪
I can do this, Eddie.
最糟不过就是我被逮捕
Worst case, I get caught, you know.
然后在萨曼莎·斯威夫特丑闻上的
And it becomes - one more public humiliation
又一个公共耻辱
in a long list of Samantha Swift scandals.
如果我们成功了
If we manage to pull it off,
我们真的可以拯救一个人的生命
we actually save a life.
不论你说什么 我都能听到
Whatever you say, I'll hear.
我们会时刻保持交流的
We'll be in constant communication.
你能记住你的名字吗
Now... do you remember your name?
我叫迪克西·伯恩赛德
The name's Dixie Burnside.
真的吗 南方口音
Really? A Southern accent?
我只是在进入角色而已
I'm just getting into character.
等你进去了 和别人交谈 融入环境当中
Once you're inside, you mingle, you fit in.
不要惹人起疑心
Be inconspicuous.
我真的
I am so...
很抱歉
sorry!
我是保罗·西波恩
Paul Seaborn.
我们曾经见过吗
Have we, uh... have we met?
我想应该没见过
I don't believe we have.
我是迪克西·伯恩赛德
Dixie Burnside.
听着 我想你一定经常听别人这样说
Look, I'm sure you get this all the time,
但是你的眼睛真是太漂亮了
but, you have the most incredible eyes.
你真是会说话 西波恩先生
Well, aren't you a charmer, Mr. Seaborn.
叫我保罗吧
Please. Paul.
抱歉
Would you excuse me?
- 有事处理一下 - 没事的
- Duty calls. - Oh, of course.
听上去你交了个朋友
Sounds like you made a friend.
刚刚真险 差点被假爸爸认出来
Close call with fake Dad.
见到我他很高兴呢
He was happy to see me,
但是他的口袋里绝对有枪
but that was definitely a gun in his pocket.
地下室的后面有一扇通向外面的门
In the back of the basement is a door to the outside.
问题是 这扇门是钢筋混凝土门
Problem is, it's steel reinforced,
还是电门 这扇门难以突破
sliding dead bolts. Making it un-pickable.
所以你只需要为我打开那扇门
So what you need to do is just open up that door for me
然后回到晚会上就可以
and just return to the party.
一会的时候 钱伯斯会进行一次演讲
At some point, Chambers will make a speech.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
感谢你们今晚前来
I want to thank you all for coming.
当所有人都盯着他的时候
When all eyes are on him,
那就是你悄悄溜出来的最佳时机
that'll be your best shot at slipping out unnoticed.
根据楼层图
According to the floor plans,
厨房♥有一个入口
there's an entrance through the kitchen
可以下楼
and down this stairway.
很抱歉 夫人 你不能到这里来
I'm sorry, ma'am. You can't be down here.
如果是保安 现在就离开
If that's security, get out now.
我只是想拿一瓶葡萄酒
Oh, I just need to grab a bottle of vino
然后我就马上消失
and then I'll be out of your hair.
我不能让任何人到这里来
I can't let anyone back here.
萨姆 回去 这太危险了
Sam, go back. It's too risky.
你看 我是给法官拿的
You see, it's for the judge.
保罗告诉我没事的
And Paul told me to tell you it was okay.
西波恩先生吗
Mr. Seaborn?
如果你不相信他 我们可以去见他
If you don't believe me, we can go see him.
但是我不想让法官等着
But I hate to keep the judge waiting.
你知道他会发怒的
You know how he gets.
好吧 过来
All right. Come on.
萨姆 和我说话
Sam, talk to me.
我需要甩掉这个保安
I need to get rid of this guard.
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
你现在就得离开
You need to get out, now!
好的 你拿到了吗 走吧 我们在
Okay, you got it? Come on. Let's go.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好了 我们得走了
All right, we gotta move.
- 盯着点外面 保险箱呢 - 中间的柜子里
- Keep an eye out. The safe? - Uh, middle cabinet.
里奇说得对 账簿记载了一切
Ricky was right, this is everything.
艾迪
Eddie!
勒内特 你没事吧
Lynette, are you okay?
妈的 这就是为什么他们安排警卫在这里
Damn it. That's why they had a guard down here.
手举起来
Hands.
站到我能看到你的地方
Step where I can see you.
我就知道我们以前见过 枪拿出来
I knew we'd met before. Gun, please.
放到地上
On the ground.
今天真够热闹的
Well, it's been quite a day.
显示雷尼女士和餐饮人员一起出现
First, Ms. Rainey there shows up with the catering crew,
然后你们俩
and then you two.
你们都出现在同一个地方 对我来说更容易
Makes it easy for me, though, all of you in one place.
你不会开枪的
You're not gonna shoot us.
你的老板不喜欢媒体
Your boss won't like the press.
什么 因为一个过气的刚刚戒毒的女明星
What, because some has-been actress
在拍摄完私♥人♥侦♥探♥之后
just out of rehab killed herself
意外的
after accidentally shooting the P.I.
自杀了吗
she was shadowing?
人们就喜欢这样
People will love that.
给我账簿
Now, the ledgers.
你不会得逞的
You won't get away with this.
我们会的 你知道为什么吗
Oh, yes we will. You know why?
因为我们总是能逍遥法外
Because we always get away with it.
但是今天不行
Not today.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为我很贪心
Because I'm greedy...
将罪犯伏法♥正♥罪
for justice.
为了正义贪心
Greedy for justice?
这他妈的什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
这句话的意思是
It means...
你应该多看点电视剧
that you should watch more TV.
你看见没
Did you see that?!
真的棒呆了
That was awesome!
我很厉害 你也很棒
I was awesome. I mean, you too.
但是你一直都很棒 但是我呢 谁知道呢
But you know, you do this all the time. But me, who knew?!
艾迪·瓦雷迪克 对吧
Eddie Valetik, right?
你成功登上了我的圣诞节愿望清单
You just made my Christmas list.
你觉得他会给我织一个毛衣吗
Think he'll knit me a sweater?
我想你的生活变得越来越复杂了
I think your life just got a lot more complicated.
最起码账簿里有足够猛的料
At least there's enough in those ledgers
关他一段时间了
to put him away for a couple of lifetimes.
但是我不得不说
But I gotta say,
这是你做过的最愚蠢的事
that was the stupidest thing you've ever done.
她是怎么劝说你的
How did she talk you into it?
我还想搞明白怎么回事呢
I'm still trying to figure that out.
- 祝你好运 - 是啊
- Good luck. - Yeah.
要不是你们 我早就死了
If it weren't for you guys, I'd be dead.
谢谢你 萨姆
Thank you, Sam.
别这样 里奇才是真英雄
Oh, come on. Ricky was the real hero.
他把自己命悬一线
Standing up and putting his life on the line
这样才能救你
so he could be with you.
但是让他伏法
But getting him justice...
你也是个英雄
you're a hero, too.
再见
Bye.
哇 哇 哇 等一下啊
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表