剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
We were in a city park.
不可能有人知道我们在那里
There's no way anyone could've known we were there.
她想让我买♥♥点冰淇淋好让我放松一下
She wanted me to buy some ice cream so I'd lighten up.
我甚至都没看见枪击是从哪个方向来的
I didn't even see where the shot came from.
她就死在了我的手臂里
She died in my arms.
我从来没找到凶手
I never found the shooter.
她对你不仅是一个客户
She was more than just a client.
我没能保护好她
I couldn't protect her.
但是现在我有机会找出这个凶手
But now I have a chance to find
并把他绳之以法
the guy who did this and put him away.
我是说 这些案子 它们都是有联♥系♥的
I mean, these cases, they have to be connected.
我只是需要查明是怎样的联♥系♥
I just need to figure out how.
如果它们是有关联的 但并不是你所想的那种关联呢
What if they're connected, but not like you think?
你站在酒店房♥间里旁边的那个人被击中
What are the odds that the man you were standing next to
跟玛尼·斯塔被击中的武器
in the hotel room would be shot by the same
相同的概率有多大
exact weapon as Marnie Stahr.
好吧 那不可能是个巧合
Okay, that just can't be a coincidence.
而且迪肯也在那家酒店 也参与了那个牌局
And Deacon being at that same hotel at that game,
如果他就是幕后黑手呢
what if he's behind this,
并且他把谋杀玛尼当作诱饵
and he's dangling Marnie's murder as bait.
- 但为了什么 - 他想要毁掉你
- Bait for what? - He wants to destroy you...
或者 或者我们俩 为了报复我们对他所做的
or... or both of us... for what we did to him.
也许他就是幕后黑手而且他在 他在玩我们
Maybe he's behind this and he's... he's playing us somehow.
如果他就是呢 萨姆 那又怎么样
What if he is, Sam? So, what,
我们应该坐下来 让他侥幸逃脱吗
are we supposed to sit back and let him get away with it?
如果这就是能抓到他的方式呢
What if this is the way to finally get him?
在他自己的游戏里打败他
To beat him at his own game?
我的眼界看得很开的
My eyes are wide open.
但如果你被情感所蒙蔽 那也无济于事
Well, it doesn't matter if you're blinded by emotion.
我所知道的只有杀害她的凶手还逍遥在外
All I know is that her shooter is still out there,
而我终于有机会抓住他
and I have a chance to finally find him.
有机会终结这件事
To finally end this thing.
克莉丝汀怎么想的
What does Christine think?
她还能怎么想
What she always thinks.
还不是认为我们应该放手不管让警方来处理
That I should stay out of it and let the cops handle it.
对 不过这一次她是对的 你需要放手不管
Yeah, well, she's right this time. You need to sit this one out.
放手不管
Sit this out?
你在开玩笑吗
You're kidding, right?
- 我听起来像是在开玩笑吗 - 三年了 萨姆
- Do I sound like I'm kidding? - Three years, Sam!
三年来我一直在寻找线索
Three years I have looked for a lead.
现在终于找到了
I finally have one!
我是说 你怎么不懂我
I mean, how can you not get that?
我懂的
Oh, I get it.
你想要骑上白马冲进战场
Okay, you want to ride into battle on your white horse,
杀死一个人
and you want to destroy a person
因为他杀死了你在乎的人
who killed someone that you cared about.
那才是你 我知道的
That is who you are. I know that.
迪肯也是这样的人
And so does Deacon.
我们甚至都不知道他牵扯进来了
We don't even know that he's involved!
我们一直说什么我们是搭档
All this talk about us being partners
而现在你却不支持我吗
and you're not gonna back me on this?
在你犯蠢的时候我不会
Not when you're being stupid!
我什么时候没支持过你
When have I ever not had your back?
我在试图保护你 懂吗
I'm trying to protect you, okay?
我不想看见你受伤害 或者死掉
I don't want to see you get hurt... or dead.
那好 我能照顾好我自己
Yeah, well, I can take care of myself.
在你出现之前我一直把自己照顾得好好的
I've been doing it since long before you showed up.
如果在这件事情上你不想支持我
So if you don't want to back me on this,
那我也不想看到你了
then I don't want you around.
贝尔托 找到那些偷袭我的家伙了吗
Berto, any luck finding the guys who jumped me?
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
- 什么 - 把她推开
- What? - Pushing her away like that.
她是这几年你遇到过的最好的人
She's been the best thing to happen to you in years.
你找到那辆车没有
Did you find the car or not?
我从市政摄像头调取了交通录像
I pulled traffic-cam footage from the city system.
捕捉到了这个你被打之后附近的画面
Caught this nearby right after you were jumped.
就是这辆车 你检索过了吗
That's the car. You run it?
做过了
Yeah.
由一个叫吉米·丹提的人所注册
It's registered to a Jimmy Dante.
就是他
That's him.
埃迪 他是匪帮的人
Eddie, he's mob.
丹提是斯伯朗犯罪家族的执行者
Dante's an enforcer for the Spolano crime family.
很好 找到他
Great. Find him.
这场冲突是不可避免的
The conflict was inevitable.
你们两人的情绪都处于兴奋状态
Both of your emotional states were already heightened.
- 你为什么这么说 - 因为很明显 你俩睡过了
- Why do you say that? - Because obviously you slept together,
也就意味着其中有更多利害关系
which means there's more at stake.
- 你怎么知道的 - 那就是为什么你跟他一起的时候很沮丧
- How'd you know that? - It's why you're so upset with him.
不 我没有跟他在一起感到沮丧 我是为他感到沮丧
No, I'm not upset with him. I'm upset for him.
他因为这个女人的死而责怪自己
He blames himself for this woman's death,
但这并不是他的错
but it wasn't his fault!
也就使得他更容易受伤
Which makes him vulnerable.
他正在向一堆麻烦走去
He is walking into a trap,
而我需要及时找到一个方式来证明他是错的
and I need to find a way to prove it before he does.
艾米丽
Emily!
- 萨姆 - 嘿
- Oh, Sam. - Hey.
天 想起那一晚的事我还是心有余悸
God, I'm still so rattled from the other night.
你们在案子上有什么新进展吗
Hey, have you had any movement on the case?
我们有了些很明朗的线索
Oh, we have some promising leads.
我只是 我想问你一些事情
I just... I wanted to ask you something.
我很好奇 你是怎么想到雇我们的
I'm curious. How did you come to hire our agency?
有人向你推荐过我们吗
Did someone recommend you to us?
是的 是一个我曾经的老同事
Yes, it was an old colleague of mine.
我告诉了她正在发生的事情
I was confiding in her about what was going on,
然后她说她听说过你俩的优秀事迹
and she said she had heard good things about you two.
她叫什么名字 我想感谢她
What's her name? I'd like to thank her.
艾弗琳
Evelyn.
- 艾弗琳·克莱特 - 谢谢 艾米莉
- Evelyn Collette. - Thanks, Emily.
一旦我们有什么新发现我会立即告诉你
I-I'll let you know if we find out anything.
萨姆
Sam...
艾弗琳·克莱特
Evelyn Collette.
她的婚前名叫钱伯斯
Her maiden name is Chambers.
是法官诺亚·B·钱伯斯那个吗
As in Judge Noah B. Chambers?
她是迪肯的姐姐
She's Deacon's sister.
还记得我吗 开车
Remember me? Drive.
你抓错人了 伙计
You took the wrong guy, pal.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you have any idea who I am?
我很清楚你是谁 但我还是把你带走了
I know exactly who you are, and I took you anyway.
如果我是你 这会吓到我的
If I were you, that would scare me.
杰西普·兰斯 被一把.338毫米的马格南枪在200码以外射杀致死
Jessup Lance. Killed with a .338 Magnum at 200 yards.
这跟我一点关系都没有
Oh, I had nothing to do with that.
我还没说完
I wasn't done.
吉米 你知道的 我很了解你
You see, I know all about you, Jimmy.
纵火 敲诈勒索
Arson. Racketeering.
在一些黑社会杀戮的主要怀疑对象中 你非常可疑
Key suspect in some gangland slayings. All at close range.
开出那么远距离的一抢
But a shot like that, 200 yards?
是需要技巧了
That takes skill.
你不可能有这么好的枪法
Skills you don't have.
那一枪不是你开的
You didn't take that shot.
我想知道是谁开的抢
I want to know who did.
你又不是警♥察♥
You're not a cop.
为什么要管他
Why would you even care about him?
你觉得我在乎他
Him? You think I care about him?
他本来就不是什么好人
This guy's a lowlife, okay?
他自找的
He had it coming!
然而她不是
She didn't.
看到了吗
Look at her.
这才是我关心的
This is who I care about.
三年前 她也被同一个凶手杀害了
Three years ago, she was killed by the same gunman.
所以这是私人恩怨
So this is personal?
没错 是私人恩怨
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表