剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
试图熄减我心中的愧疚吗
to assuage my guilt?
不是的
No.
你想知道我为什么做这个吗
Do you wanna know why I do it?
这种快♥感♥
The rush.
制♥服♥坏人
The feeling that comes
把他们铐起来那种随之而来的快♥感♥
with taking someone down and cuffing them.
就好像吸毒 比做♥爱♥还要管用
It's like a drug. It's better than sex.
我的一个线人刚刚看到托宾了
One of my sources just spotted Tobin.
- 在哪 - 他的老地方 手♥枪♥屋
- Where? - His old hangout... The Pistol Room.
手♥枪♥屋
The Pistol Room.
那不是新闻里那个骑行者聚集的酒吧吗
Isn't that that biker bar that was on the news?
他们在厕所里找到了一颗被砍掉的头那里
They found a decapitated head in the bathroom?
对 就是那里
Yeah, that's the place.
- 我们该给埃迪打电♥话♥了 - 这可不妙
- Well, we should call Eddie. - Oh, that's a bad idea.
尽管我很喜欢他 但你的搭档仍然一副警♥察♥做派
As much as I like him, your partner still reeks of cop.
他一进屋 所有人都不想说话了
He walks in, that whole place is gonna clam up.
- 但如果是一个女人走进去 - 是两个
- But a woman walks in... - Uh, "women."
我们是搭档 我也要去
We're partners in this. I'm going.
你吗 萨曼 这些都是老道的骑行者
You? Sam, these are hardened bikers.
你是可爱的邻家女孩 他们会把你生吞活剥的
You're the girl-next-door. They're gonna eat you alive.
想赌一把吗
Wanna bet?
- 干嘛 - 你看起来就好像油腻版的
- What? - You look like Olivia Newton-John
奥莉维亚·纽顿-约翰
at the end of "Grease."
说得好 小白脸
Nice ones, dollface.
- 你确定你准备好了吗 - 当然
- You sure you're ready for this? - Oh, yeah.
我在电视剧里老是去骑行酒吧的好吗
I went to biker bars all the time on my show.
好吧 桑迪 记住 他们会感受到你的恐惧
Okay, Sandy. Just remember, they can smell fear.
我怎么感觉我们就好像盘中餐一样
Why do I feel like we're on the menu?
现在我感受到了你的恐惧了
Now I can smell your fear.
快点 那就是托宾
Come on. There's Tobin.
因为你很多傻♥逼♥
You got a lot of cojones
- 都来这里了 - 是吗
- coming into a place like this. - Oh, yeah?
你就是那个害我被关回监狱的赏金猎人
You're that bounty hunter that got my ass thrown back in County.
是吗 那你想怎样
Well, what are you gonna do about it?
奶奶个腿
Son of a...
这可跟我剧里一点不一样
No, nothing like my show.
滚出我的酒吧
Get out of my bar!
嘿
Hey!
去抓吉米·托宾
Go get Jimmy Tobin!
听我说 这就是
Okay, listen, this has just been
一个误会啊 是吧
like a-a-a big misunderstanding, you know?
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk about this?
这个小妞归我了
This one is mine.
嘿 我 我正要走呢
Oh. Hi. I w... I was just leaving.
不 你哪都别想去
No, you're not going anywhere.
我有 你的脸
I have... your face.
什么
Excuse me?
我纹在我胳膊上了
I p-put it on my arm.
哇哦 那是我诶
Oh, my... Wow! That's me!
对啊
Yeah.
天啊
Oh, God. That...
这么细节吗
I'm highly detailed.
对啊 热辣嫌犯在我们佛森那边是一部脍炙人口的重播剧
Well, "Hot Suspect" is a big favorite back in Folsom.
我同样贪婪 不过为的是正义
"I'm greedy, too, for Justice."
我超爱的
I-I love that.
你 会签名的 对吧
You'll... you'll sign it, right?
当然啦
Yeah, of course I'll sign it.
谁有笔呀
Anybody got a pen?!
- 你跟我 - 啊
- You and me... - Oh.
- 我们会玩的很开心的 - 太"棒"了
- ...we're gonna have some fun. - Oh, yay.
开门 是我
Open up! It's me!
大早上五点 你们俩干嘛啊
It's 5:00 a.m. What are you guys doing?
我们去找吉米·托宾了
We went out looking for Jimmy Tobin.
什么 去哪了
What? Where?
- 去手♥枪♥屋了 - 手♥枪♥屋
- At the Pistol Room. - The Pistol Room?
那个酒吧里都是各种重刑犯
That bar is all felons all the time.
安心啦 萨曼表现的很棒
Relax. Sam totally held her own.
肯定都是你的主意
Oh, yeah. Of course this was your idea.
我们从酒吧开始 然后我们跟吉米的兄弟们
Well, we started there, but then we rolled with Jimmy's crew
一起去了一个地下射击场地
to this underground shooting range.
- 什么 - 真的 他还让我骑他的摩托车
- What? - Yeah, and then he let me ride
兜了几圈 太酷了
his motorcycle for a few laps. It was so cool!
你骑了吉米的摩托车吗
You rode Jimmy's motorcycle?
还记得鲁霸在PCH上弹的那个轮胎吗
Remember when Big Lou popped that wheelie on the PCH?
- 那真超酷的 兄弟 - 你们疯了吗
- Dude, that was epic. - Are you guys insane?
你俩应该庆幸没被打死
You guys are lucky you didn't get two bullets to your head.
吉米一开始看起来很可怕 但熟了之后
Jimmy seems scary at first, but once you know him,
他就像一只大的泰迪熊
he's like just a really big teddy bear.
有暴♥力♥前科的泰迪熊
A teddy bear with violent priors.
你该庆幸我们呆了这么久
You're lucky we hung out for as long as we did,
因为吉米最后终于告诉我们
because that's when Jimmy finally told us...
他给了康拉德一辆打浆车和一把枪
He gave Conrad a beater car and a gun
因为他要去找他的前女友
because he's going after his ex-girlfriend.
等等
Hold on a second.
你是说吉米告诉了你关于康拉德的事吗
You're saying Jimmy told you about Conrad?
对 但吉米不知道那个女孩是谁
Yes, but Jimmy doesn't know who the girl is,
所以我们得找到她
so we need to find her.
- 可能是吉娜?马丁 - 谁
- Could be Gina Martin. - Who?
从他的监狱日记来看
Well, according to his prison log,
除了他的养母 马丁是
she was the only woman that Conrad called
他唯一打过电♥话♥的女人
besides his foster mom.
他还给她写信
He wrote her letters, too.
但我查了她的电♥话♥ 没有有用的线索
But I ran her phone. Everything was disconnected.
如果他给她写信 我们就能有地址
If he wrote her letters, then we have her address.
没有 她搬家了 没有转寄地址
Nope. She moved. No forwarding address.
好吧 我可以问问我的线人
Well, I can check with my sources,
看看有没有人知道她现在住哪
see if anybody knows where she lives.
是的 是的 你去查吧
Yeah, yeah. You go do that.
- 因为你现在只能靠自己了 - 埃迪
- 'Cause you're on your own now. - Eddie.
干嘛 我们之前说好了 对吧
What? No, we had an agreement, right?
但你全然不顾 她让你身处险境
But you ignored it. She put you in danger.
她的鲁莽会让我们遇险
Her recklessness is gonna get somebody killed.
好 安全第一
Fine. Play it safe.
- 这是你最擅长的 - 是
- It's what you do best. - Yeah.
没有你拖累我
I can catch Conrad a helluva lot faster
我能更快地抓住康拉德
without you slowing me down.
反正我从你这里拿到了我需要的
I got all I needed from you anyway.
好 从我这出去
Good. Get out of here.
如果托宾说的是真的
Well, if what Tobin said is true,
我们需要在康拉德之前找到吉娜
then we need to find Gina before Conrad does.
吉娜?马丁吗
Gina Martin?
埃迪?弗莱迪克 萨曼·斯威夫特
Eddie Valetik. Sam Swift.
我们 是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
We're, uh, private investigators.
你们怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
我知道你注销了你的社交媒体账户
I know you deleted your social-media accounts,
但你的朋友们没有
but your friends didn't.
你仍然和伯顿 莫里斯
You're still linked to Burton and Morris Accounting
在一些网页上有联♥系♥
on some of their pages.
呃 马丁女士 我们有理由相信
Uh, Ms. Martin, we have reason to believe...
瑞安·康拉德在追杀我吗
That Ryan Conrad's coming after me?
所以我这不是要躲一躲吗
Why the hell do you think I'm getting out of here?
马丁女士 你能给我们一分钟吗
Ms. Martin, could you just give us once second?
你不明白 好吗 他发现了 他知道
You don't understand, okay? He found out. He knows.
- 他会杀了我的 - 知道什么
- He's gonna kill me. - Knows what?
孩子
This.
你怀孕了 他当爸爸了
You're pregnant? He's the father?
没有
No.
但他疯了 他痴迷于我
But he's crazy. He... He's obsessed with me.
他不知道怎么发现我怀孕了
Somehow he found out I was pregnant,
他说他会让我付出代价的
and he said he'd make me pay.
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表