剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
没错
He is.
你怎么能这么确定
How can you be so sure?
我们一直跟他到了装货箱
We followed his trail to that crate.
因为在他二十岁的时候
Because when Dylan was 20,
他的弟弟因为海♥洛♥因♥吸食过量死了
he lost his little brother to a heroin overdose.
他恨毒品 从来没有碰过
He hates drugs, he never touches them.
可能这也是为什么他甩掉我的时候
Maybe that's why, when he dumped me,
我吸了很多
I did so many of them.
但是 埃迪 他肯定不会卷入这件事的
But, Eddie, there's no way he was involved in this.
在缉毒局发现他是我客户之前
It's only a matter of time before the DEA figures out
发现只是时间问题
he's my client.
埃迪 你在哪 我给你留了很多信息
Eddie, where are you? I left you all kinds of messages.
我们有事耽误了
We got hung up.
贝尔托 你现在出去遛狗吧
Berto, I need you to take the dog out for a walk.
好的
No problem.
你说什么呢 侦探暗号♥吗
What is that, P.I. secret code?
狄伦 你现在喝完咖啡就要走了
Dylan. I think you need to take that coffee to go.
怎么了
What's happening?
我们得走了
We got to get out of here.
走吧
Come on.
缉毒局想以
The DEA wants to arrest me
跨国海♥洛♥因♥毒贩的罪名逮捕我
for being an international heroin trafficker?
好消息是 我们知道这不是真的
Well, the good news is we know it's not true.
但他们不知道啊 我是逃犯了
But they don't. I'm a fugitive.
所以在我们解决好这件事之前你要低调行事
Which is why you need to lay low until we figure this out.
现在告诉我们谁有你笔记本的权限
Now, who would have access to your laptop
谁有方法夹带走私毒品来美国
who also has the means to move contraband into the States?
不知道
I have no idea.
等一下 狄伦 你之前不是说你的慈善物品
Wait, Dylan, didn't you say that your charity
是从非洲海运来的物品吗
ships in goods from Africa?
是 那是为了支持当地的团体
Yeah, to support the local communities there...
但他们肯定不会做这种事
But they would never do anything like this.
而且 他们从来没靠近过我的笔记本
Besides, they've never been near my laptop.
你的慈善机构有你可以登录的
Does your charity have a website or server
网站或服务器吗
that you've logged into?
当然了
Of course.
这就是他们能登陆
That's how they could've gotten in
你笔记本的原因
and accessed your laptop.
如果真的是这样 你怎么证明
Well, if that's true, how can you prove it?
缉毒局特工给我看了一张纸
Wait, the DEA agent showed me numbers and letters
上面有很多数字和字母
on a piece of paper...
她觉得那个和罗斯·威尔科克斯有关系
Something she thought was connected to Ross Wilcox,
说不定是慈善机构的呢
but maybe it's connected to the charity.
- 什么数字 你还记得吗 - 呃
- What numbers? do you remember these numbers? - Um...
Z238...
9K85...
5K75.
不是吧 搞什么
Really? What the hell?
我之前一天要背九页台词
I used to memorize nine pages of dialogue a day.
这可是我的拿手活
It's my superpower.
这个数列看起来像某个编码数据流
This sequence looks like some of the other encrypted data streams
我们之前在你网站历史中扒下来过
that we pulled from your Internet history.
真的吗 可以破译吗
Really? Well, can you decode it?
如果这个是我们在你数据流量中
If it uses the same encryption key
找到的编码键就可以
that we found in your data traffic.
是开曼群岛金融账户
It's a Cayman Island Financial account...
由香格里拉天堂有限
registered to...
公♥司♥注册
to Shangri-La Paradise Limited.
估计只是一个空壳公♥司♥
Well, that's probably just a shell company.
为了隐藏雇主身份
Set up to hide the owner's identity,
这样就追踪不到了
making it untraceable.
可能是吧 但我见过这个账户
Maybe so, but I recognize that account.
这和慈善机构没关系
This has nothing to do with the charity.
我知道陷害我的人是谁了
I know who's framing me.
既然我们知道陷害狄伦的人
Now that we know who set up Dylan,
我们该怎么办呢
what do we do about it?
- 给缉毒局打电♥话♥吗 - 我也是这么想
- Call the DEA? - Well, that's my vote.
如果我们打给缉毒局 笔记本也就被拿去了
If we call the DEA, the laptop will be seized.
调查案子的时候 所有东西
In the investigation, everything on it
都会成为备案材料
will become part of public record.
那会被挖出来的
It'll get out.
虽然我不想视频被泄漏
As much as I don't want it to get out,
但如果这样可以洗清你的嘴吗
if that's what it takes to clear your name,
我也认了
I'll live with it.
我不会让你经历这种事的
Look. I'm not gonna put you through that.
我们没有其他办法
We don't have a choice.
可能有
Maybe we do.
你们俩在这做什么
What are you two doing here?
我还以为是狄伦呢
I was expecting Dylan.
他正在找新的经纪人
He's out looking for new management.
不理解你们在说什么
I don't understand.
他都知道了 布罗克
He knows, Brock.
毒品 还有离岸账户
About the drugs, the offshore accounts.
他认识香格里拉天堂有限公♥司♥
He recognized Shangri-La Paradise Limited.
你为了帮他买♥♥度假屋
The account you set up to help him
建的账户
buy his vacation home?
你利用他慈善机构的权限
You used his access to the charity
运输毒品入国
to ship drugs into the country.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你当然知道了 你在狄伦的电影里看到了奥马尔·洛佩兹
Sure you do. You met Omar Lopez on Dylan's movie
利用他来处理分发
and then tapped him to handle distribution.
然后你用狄伦的账户无线传输
Then you ran wire-transfers through Dylan's laptop
这样所有的线索都指向了他
so all roads led back to him.
所以你发现他被贼偷了的时候
Which is why you freaked out when you found out
你很害怕
it had been stolen.
你让奥马尔偷走了储存卡
You had Omar steal the SD card
这样他就可以追查小偷 把东西找回来
so he could track down the thief and get it back for you.
这是什么真人秀吗
Is this a reality show?
是要拍我被耍的表情吗
Am I being punked
放轻松 布罗克
Relax, Brock.
我们不是来抓你的
We're not here to take you down.
狄伦觉得不把这层窗户纸捅破比较好
Dylan thinks it's best for everyone
这样大家都相安无事 所以他不会说什么的
if none of this got out, so he's going to keep quiet.
他只想把笔记本要回来
All he wants is the laptop.
是吗 真的是这样吗
Is that it? Is that really the play here?
只要我承认就可以
Just...you want me to admit it?
坦白笔记本在我这
Confess that I have the laptop?
我没有
I don't.
而且我不知道你们在说什么
And I have no idea what you're talking about.
但如果我是你 我就不要笔记本了
But if I were you, I'd let it go.
不然 谁知道呢 说不定狄伦和萨姆的
Otherwise, who knows? The Dylan and Sam show
一出好戏就终结了
might end up on the Internet.
祝你们今天愉快
You two have a nice day.
好吧 事情还真顺利
Well, that went well.
是啊
Yeah, it did.
所以他办公里有人看见你吗
So, did anyone in his office see you?
别这么侮辱我 我可是专业的
Don't insult me, bro. I'm a trained professional.
当然了
Of course you are.
穿成这样看起来不错
You still look good in a tux.
比一个越狱的稍微强那么一点吧
Well, it's a lot better than a prison jumper.
我刚收到你的消息 怎么了
I just got your text. What's up?
有些事应该告诉你
I thought you should know,
洛杉矶警方在他准备离开美国的时候逮捕了他
the LAPD arrested Brock trying to leave the country.
谢谢 萨姆 你救了我
Thank you, Sam. You saved my life.
别让我后悔
Don't make me regret it.
不过我还有一件事要问你
I do have one last thing to ask you.
说吧
Anything.
你笔记本的密♥码♥是什么
What's the password to your laptop?
我需要确定视频被删干净
I need to make sure that video has been deleted.
三月十七拼音
March17.
首字母大写
Capital "M." All one word.
我们遇见的那一天
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表