剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表
How? She's a Fed.
不 她是一个带着华丽徽章的坏警♥察♥
No, she's a bad cop with a fancy badge.
你明白了吗
You got that right.
特雷弗·斯塔克
Trevor Stark?
开车
Drive.
谢天谢地我找到了你们
Thank God I found you.
我还以为他们买♥♥通了你们呢
I thought they might have gotten to you.
东西在哪
Where is it?
什么在哪
Where's what?
什么“什么在哪”
What do you mean, "Where's what?"
- 小药瓶 小药瓶在哪 - 小药瓶
- The vial. Where's the vial? - The vial?
如果是两晚之前的事情 那我们不记得了
If this is from two nights ago, we don't remember.
什么叫你不记得了
What do you mean you don't remember?
你们出现在我家门口 警告我他们要来了
You showed up at my house. You warned me they were coming.
你是在说我们以前见过吗
Are you saying that we've met before?
上帝啊 他们一定是给你下药了
Oh, God, they must've drugged you.
杰姬吗 她为谁工作的
Wait Jackie? Who does she work for?
你们真的不记得了吗
You really don't remember?
她是一个叛徒
She's a traitor.
她雇用你们来找到我 然后派她的人来杀掉我
She hired you to find me and then sent her men to kill me.
她为什么想杀掉你
Why would she want to kill you?
政♥府♥实验室里的小药瓶被偷了
A vial was stolen from a government lab --
内部人干的
inside job.
我发现是杰姬 但是正当我拿回小药瓶时
I tracked it to Jackie, but just as I recovered the vial,
她就诬陷我 害得我逃跑
she set me up, put me on the run.
我一直想抢先一步
I-I've been trying to stay a step ahead of her,
但是他们跟踪了你们还抓到了我
but they followed you and captured me.
你是在说你是好人吗
You're saying you're the good guy?
你杀了四个人
You killed four people.
我需要活下来
I had to to survive.
等他们审讯完我
When they were done interrogating me,
他们也会直接杀掉我的 逃跑是我唯一的选择
they were gonna kill me. Escape was my only option.
我们为什么要相信你
And why should we trust you?
我没有叫你们相信我
I'm --I'm not asking you to.
前几天晚上我也没叫你们相信我
I didn't ask you to the other night.
我叫你们在我们理出头绪之前
I told you to take the vial and keep it safe
拿着小药瓶藏在安全的地方
until we could sort this all out.
如果杰姬拿到了小药瓶
If Jackie gets her hands on it,
那她会卖♥♥给出价最高的买♥♥家
she'll sell it to the highest bidder.
你们同意藏这瓶药 我需要知道它在哪
You agreed to hide it. I need to know where.
我们不记得了
We don't remember a vial.
我们不记得藏在哪了
We don't remember where we would have hid it.
那晚你们离开房♥子之后去哪了
Where did you go after you left the house that night?
城东的某个地方 但是我们不知道是哪
Somewhere east of downtown, but we don't know where.
我们想找出来
We're trying to find out.
继续想想 放我在前面下车
Keep trying. Drop me off up there.
我们怎么找到你
How do we find you?
等我可以的时候会联♥系♥你们
I'll contact you when I can.
等等 小药瓶了有什么
Wait. What's in the vial exactly?
里面装着足以清除整个城市的神经毒药
A nerve toxin deadly enough to wipe out the city.
这么长时间 我一直担心我们有没有做♥爱♥
All this time, I was worried we had sex,
但相反我们却拿着一瓶可怕的
and instead we were carrying around a-a deadly nerve toxin
可以抹去整个城市的神经毒药到处跑
that could wipe out an entire city.
很有趣的一点 埃迪 我很容易就打碎东西
Fun fact about me, Eddie --I drop things.
我差一点就杀死了我们所有人
I could've killed us all.
如果这都是真的
If any of this is true.
他说的一切都对的上
Well, everything he says fits.
我们知道杰姬在追杀他 我们知道她给我们下了药
We know Jackie's after him, we know she drugged us,
现在我们知道为什么 所以我们就不记得这些事了
and now we know why -- so we wouldn't remember any of this.
等等 你不相信他
Wait. You don't believe him.
有趣的一点是
Fun fact about me --
我不是一个容易相信别人的人
I'm not very trusting.
如果我不知道该相信谁
And if I didn't know who to trust,
那我就一个人都不会相信
I wouldn't have trusted either of them.
我可能会
What I would've done is probably...
在不知道谁说的是真话的前提下
Made sure the vial didn't fall into the wrong hands,
确保小药瓶没有落入坏人之手
not knowing who was telling the truth.
我会在我弄清楚发生什么之前
I would've taken it and hidden it until I could
一直藏着它 然后
figure out what was going on, and then --
你会给你相信人的打电♥话♥寻求帮助
You would've called someone you trusted to help.
我突然和克里斯蒂娜的会面
My sudden date with Christine.
我们是在说我想的吗
Are we saying what I think we're saying?
我们拿着一瓶致命的毒药
That we took a deadly nerve toxin,
还把它藏在了没有人能找到的地方
hid it where no one could find it,
现在我们却记不得它在哪了
and now we can't remember where the hell it is?
我们得弄清楚在我们离开那个房♥子之后去了哪
We need to figure out where we went after we left that house.
我找到了一个有关情妇金的情报
I have intel on Mistress Kim.
- 谁给的 - 韩国城的同伴给的
- From who? - My contacts in Koreatown.
除了她在O夜店的活计
Aside from her activities at the "O" club,
她还以合法商人和罪犯的
Mistress Kim is known as a deal broker
交易代理人的身份著称
for legit businessmen and criminals.
谁想买♥♥卖♥♥外国商品
Anyone who has something exotic to buy or sell,
找她办就成
she can make it happen.
情妇金一定和杰姬达成了交易
Mistress Kim must be brokering a deal with Jackie...
或者是特雷弗 来卖♥♥这种毒素
Or Trevor. ...to sell that toxin.
好吧 我们知道了在午夜的时候我们在屋子里
All right, we know we were at the house at midnight,
特雷弗说他就是这个时候把毒素给我们的
which is when Trevor said he gave us the toxin.
所以如果我们藏起来了它 它肯定是在
So if we hid it, it had to have been sometime
凌晨十二点之后的某一时刻
after 12:00 a.m.
并且在你们凌晨两点光着做了辆车之前
And before your 2:00 a.m. naked ride.
对的 我们又没有兜
Right. It's not like we had pockets.
所以那时我们没有拿着药瓶
So we didn't have the vial then.
所以 我们做了什么
So, what did we do?
把它藏起来了
Bury it
等下
Wait.
我在手指上写的线索
The clue I wrote on my finger.
ES4
"ES4."
那是什么 我知道它是什么意思了
What about it? I know what it means.
谁来帮我一下
Somebody, help me!
帮帮我
Help me!
好吧 在火♥辣♥嫌疑人之前我拍的这个电影
Okay, so I made this movie before "Hot Suspect."
情节是有一个邪恶的鬼混永生永世的想要我的灵魂
The plot is the evil ghost wants my soul for all eternity.
如果他可以弄到我觉得珍贵的东西
If he can get his hands on something I hold precious --
剧透提醒啊 我的男朋友给我的小盒式吊坠
spoiler alert, the locket my boyfriend Brad gave me --
我会死掉然后永远成为他的
I'll die and become his forever.
邪恶灵魂伴侣4
"Evil Soulmate 4."
ES4 明白了吗
ES4. Get it?
我明白为什么我从没看过这部电影了
I get why I never saw it.
你为什么要拍这部电影
Why did you do that film?
因为导演告诉我这部电影是暗喻了
Because the director told me i-it was a metaphor
现代贪图享受的生活所带来的空虚感
about the emptiness of modern bourgeois life.
好的 但我现在知道为什么会在手指头上写ES4了
Okay, but now I know why I wrote "ES4" on my finger.
我肯定是把药水瓶藏到了某个地方的排水管里了
I must have hidden the vial somewhere in a drain.
好吧 在哪儿
Okay, where
在排水管里
In a drain.
在特雷弗房♥子和光着坐车的这块区域里
Somewhere between Trevor's house and the naked ride.
这确实缩小了范围
Oh, well, that narrows it down.
或许我可以帮上忙
Maybe I can help.
我发给你们的那些联邦调查局的车的牌照 花了我一段时间
Those Fed SUV licenses that you sent me, took a while,
但我追踪到了它们 并不是属于联邦政♥府♥的
but I traced them, and not to the Federal Government.
这些车是注册在了法兰斯控股名下
Those vehicles are registered to a Valance Holdings,
一个拥有楼房♥的私人公♥司♥
a private company that also owns buildings,
有三栋楼在洛杉矶里
three of them in L.A.
联邦调查局肯定是把它们用作伪装
Feds must be using them as covers.
其中一栋楼就在市中心的东边
And one of those buildings is just east of downtown,
离拼车司机接你们的地方只隔了四个街区
four blocks from where the Rideshare picked you up.
当我拍完了我们的电影
When I finished doing our show,
我觉得我去过了洛杉矶所有被废弃的工厂
I thought I'd been in every abandoned factory, warehouse,
仓库和小巷 但 就像 它们永远也没有尽头
and alley in Los Angeles, but there's, like, a lot more.
这看起来被废弃了啊
Well, this looks deserted.
某一种办公区域
剧集 | 卷土重来 | 导航列表